PDA

View Full Version : Our new book is at the publisher!!!

William
January 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
Oh what a nice feeling it is when the last touches and rewrites are done and the long weeks of work are at an end.

Scheduled for release in March 05.... Naturpfade

http://www.arun-verlag.de/arun/gesamtverzeichnis/index-backlist.html

Sorry folks, it is only in German at this time, but our publisher is getting ready to go international and that means the English translations will follow shortly. :clapping:

BB

William (not the Green Man William Anderson. I am the other one .. Wege zu den alten Götttern William Anderson)

Kaylara
January 27th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Will you be translating them into any other languages besides English?

William
January 27th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Hi Kaylara,

Will you be translating them into any other languages besides English?

One of Vicky's books, Zauberspruche (translated means Magic Spells, not one of our favorite projects... but that is a long story) was translated into Flemish, for market in Belgium.

We are helping our publisher in everyway we can to move get the International division up and running. As soon as that is the case then we can begin to see the books being translated in to English. Other languages will be discussed but probably only after we become known (ie M.C.s Metaphysical Celebs in the US :hailmol: ) (ever since I saw that smiley I have hoped for a chance to use it... lol.) But seriously, first one market at a time.

It takes a lot of time, effort and money to do this... Elbow grease we have plenty of....

BB

William