PDA

View Full Version : Hand-made purple corderouy bag

mucgwyrt
January 23rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
This is my newest creation (appologies for the grainy photos - they were taken by my photo-phone).

It's made of a rich plum corderouy and is held with bamboo handles. It has a double-layered flower stitched onto the front with a blue glass bead in the centre, and is embroidered with swirling green foliage. Inside, the bag is lined with a contrasting fuschia cotton, and has a pocket for your phone, keys or purse!

I do take commissions, and I'd be happy to make anyone a bag like the one below, or with more pagan imagery (i.e. pentacles, goddess symbols, whatever you'd like!) :farmerjoe

*Rain*
January 23rd, 2005, 11:13 AM
You make the nicest things.

(I still keep wanting to call you Macha)

mucgwyrt
January 23rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
You make the nicest things.

(I still keep wanting to call you Macha)
Heeheehee thanks :D
I'm actually really chuffed with it, it looks really good! I'm gonna wear it to college on tuesday and see if I get any comments ;)

(You can call me macha if you like, I dont mind :T )

aura_reincarnation
January 24th, 2005, 10:13 PM
i would like to see more of your work if ou wouldnt mind!you could send them to my email if there hard to put here!i would be willing to buy something if all your stuff is this nice!also do you mak different things or just mainley purses?Just wondering i need some stuff made and i cant find anyone to make them!

mucgwyrt
January 25th, 2005, 04:03 PM
i would like to see more of your work if ou wouldnt mind!you could send them to my email if there hard to put here!i would be willing to buy something if all your stuff is this nice!also do you mak different things or just mainley purses?Just wondering i need some stuff made and i cant find anyone to make them!
You have a PM :D

aura_reincarnation
January 25th, 2005, 04:45 PM
You have a PM :D
Got it!ty :bubbles:

mucgwyrt
February 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Bumpety bump!

johenn123
February 6th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I love that bag! I'd love to make bagd but I don't have talent :( It would be amazing to be able to choose exactly what it looks liek