PDA

View Full Version : Will Smith?

atlantis
March 8th, 2001, 04:07 PM
As you can see I am his lover, but I was just wondering what other's think of him Love him or Hate him. I know my answer!!!!!!

gunner
March 9th, 2001, 12:06 AM
will smith? i like him as an actor, he's not a "comedian" per se but he has a wry sense of humor that shows in the oddest places such as in "independence day" as an airdale flying the alien fighter "got to get me one of these!" and greeting the crashed alien pilot with one in the chops and "welcome to earth!" (with the next words unspoken but you know it was "m*****f****r) then in "men in black" which he did with tongue firmly tucked in cheek and playing off tommy lee jones smith made the picture. as for his physical attributes, sorry not my type, built all wrong.

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 08:58 AM
nah gunner have u watched 'fresh prince of bel air' cos that is where his sense of humour shows it's on every monday normal tv after simpsons channel 2 watch it its brill and will smith is the best actor ever and he has a fit body!!!!!!!!!!!

gunner
March 9th, 2001, 09:42 AM
"built all wrong" guys don't do a thing for me but that's o.k., you're a girl and you can appreciate his looks and physique, but to clarify, "i like him as an actor" and as a person, i haven't seen "prince of bel air" because i just don't watch that much network t.v., preferring the history, discovery and cartoon channels (when the old warner cartoons are on, i'm waiting to see marvin the martian blow up the earth) but in any case when i go to the video rental shanty if will smith's name is on a tape it's likely to go home with me. his brand of comedy is intelligent and that's too rare.
"gunner"

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 10:50 AM
you speak very intelligently how old r u?

gunner
March 9th, 2001, 10:52 AM
how old? "half as old as time" or 64

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 10:54 AM
ok I'm 13 very immature and naive and loving it

gunner
March 9th, 2001, 10:58 AM
hey, there's nothing wrong with 13, i was 13 once, that's just about when i started to notice girls were pleasantly different.

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 10:59 AM
thanxs i wanted to know when you felt differently about girls, only joking. Lifes crap when your 13 too many people patronising you. I'd love to be 22 and stay at the age.

Niamh
March 9th, 2001, 12:42 PM
I enjoy Will Smith, but I don't always enjoy his wife! She tends to be a bit too much for me!

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 01:30 PM
ok then....

Niamh
March 9th, 2001, 02:41 PM
He is still married to Jada Pinket, isn't he?

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 02:55 PM
nah i thought they split up

Earth Walker
March 9th, 2001, 05:00 PM
:bigredgri I am partial to Julie Newmar & Meg Ryan.
:bad: drool.... :heartthro

atlantis
March 9th, 2001, 05:54 PM
Whos Julie Newmar?????

Earth Walker
March 9th, 2001, 06:14 PM
Julie Newmar is an actress. She was the original
Catwoman in the TV series, Batman.
She also played herself in the movie: To Wong Foo,
Thanks For Everything. Julie Newmar.

Yvonne Belisle
March 10th, 2001, 12:27 AM
You neglected to mention she has a body most of us women would seriously consider killing someone to get! I sure would I'm short and ball shaped definite jelousy in regards to Julie Newmar. Then again if I looked like her I wouldn't be me!:D Will Smith is a good actor the man has style. I prefer someone I have a chance with the pic is Naillostarrain my hubby:)

richardcranium
March 10th, 2001, 03:47 AM
I am sorry but I just don't like Will Smith. All of the movies I have seen him in he plays the most arrogant characters. He really isn't that funny. Okay I will admit he has his moments and "Six degres of separation" was a good movie but just isn't that good.

atlantis
March 10th, 2001, 02:13 PM
the thing about will smith is that he has a great personality to match his looks. Also richard have u watched fresh prince because he isn't arrogant in there.

SilverClaw
May 29th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Whohooo a Will Smith thread YAY! :boing:

Illuminatus
May 29th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Not talented, and not funny. Why are we supposed to like him again?

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
May 29th, 2005, 10:34 PM
I loved the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It still is one of my fave childhood shows. I loved Men in Black. I'm not a big fan of Will's music (apart from the Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince stuff and the MIB song) but I think he's cool. Nice arm muscles too ;) He's a real person with real values so I've got no probs with him.

SilentDreams
May 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
He's pretty neat. I used to have(lost it) his album "Big Willy Style"(or some variation of that name). I loved(and still watch it on occasion) "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and he's not a bad actor in the films I've seen him in.

Strega Del Vento
May 29th, 2005, 11:39 PM
I voted "He's Okay"... He's not my ideal (but then again, I consider Conan O'Brien to be my ideal.. Heh)

I like him a whole lot better since he started doing movies. I could NOT stand him back in his "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and "Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff" days. He's grown into a very handsome, talented man. Gotta give him credit for that.

The wave for Willy:
:thewave:

MoonKnight
May 29th, 2005, 11:42 PM
I have no idea.

RowanMegaera
May 29th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Sorry... he's just not my taste. I go for tall dark and preppy.

Caradne
May 29th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I was in the audience on the Tonight show when Will was still on The Fresh Prince and I had no idea who he was when he came out! I thought he was a football player. :whatgives Since then he has really grown on me, I think he's charming and funny. And the shower scene in I, Robot was nice. :) I can still think of a lot of actors I like better, but he is totally adorable.

Old Witch
May 30th, 2005, 07:05 AM

Blasphemer!! :lol:

Jenne
May 30th, 2005, 08:48 PM
He's a celeb. A cute, talented one. Nuff said. LOL

Caradne
May 30th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Love your sig, Jenne...that's hysterical!

Sage Rainsong
May 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I can't stand him and he is just not funny to me. He also seems very arrogant in my humble opinion.

WynterWynd
May 31st, 2005, 03:12 AM
I like him. Like his movies, and Fresh Prince is still funny:nyah:

Strega Del Vento
May 31st, 2005, 11:07 AM
Hey, Atlantis.. You know that he and Jada have a "very loving happy OPEN marriage" right? Go get him! Hehe.. Guess that's why they're still going strong. I remember when I watched an interview, he said that they always let eachother know who they'll be with beforehand, so there are no surprises. Eh, if it works for them, that's awesome.

evangeline
May 31st, 2005, 09:51 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by his song Switch and the movie Hitch (I saw it twice in two days and took my friends to see it) and I loved MIB and Ali was ok. He's not much of a rapper though, only because rapping today consists of saying the same phrase over and over to moderately altered beats *yawn* I think he should stick to movies with more shower scenes ;)

Haerfest Leah
June 1st, 2005, 09:27 AM
My husband and I really like him, he's very good looking and has a very good reputation. I've always been a fan of his.

DragonsChest
June 1st, 2005, 09:33 AM
I've always liked him, he's a decent actor and is handsome, too.

Nighthawk
June 1st, 2005, 09:54 AM
I like him better than most. I think he is witty and funny. I actually have one or two cd's of him too. Fresh Prince was great.

DragonsChest
June 1st, 2005, 10:43 AM
I was pleasantly surprised by his song Switch and the movie Hitch (I saw it twice in two days and took my friends to see it) and I loved MIB and Ali was ok. He's not much of a rapper though, only because rapping today consists of saying the same phrase over and over to moderately altered beats *yawn* I think he should stick to movies with more shower scenes ;)

Shower scenes.... mmmmm! :heybaby:

lednevir
June 2nd, 2005, 07:55 AM
Will Smith is either a great actor or ditsy.I loved Men in Black.At 13 I liked guys that skinney but now I like guys who work out

Tulip Tree
June 2nd, 2005, 08:01 AM
Oh, yeah... the shower scene. We have I Robot, and that man is hot. I've always liked Will Smith. I see him as an old fashioned movie star type. He's got a certain style that can translate into any role, like Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart. In fact, if he could do "anguish" a little better, I'd compare him more strongly to Jimmy Stewart. I've been trying to think of a really great love scene with him, and I can't think of that either. Maybe he needs a really romantic leading lady like Cary Grant had in Ingrid Bergman to pull him out of comedic reaction into a real looking love scene.