PDA

View Full Version : New pic of my kids..

TWILIGHTSKY
February 15th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Here is Conner and Adrienne- he's 19 months, and this was on her 4th Birthday, a couple of wfile:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/AMBER/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Adrienne%20and%20Conner.jpgeeks ago.

EDIT: Ah, shoot- I can't upload for some reason- it keeps saying that the page can't be found, so I tried to paste it in, but it didn't work..

halfwaynowhere
February 15th, 2005, 12:36 AM
you need to upload the picture first... click on "manage attatchments" and you can do it from there...

TWILIGHTSKY
February 15th, 2005, 12:38 AM
EDIT: Ah, shoot- I can't upload for some reason- it keeps saying that the page can't be found, so I tried to paste it in, but it didn't work..
Can you paste them in?

*Rain*
February 15th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Not directly, if you scroll down under the reply box to Additional Options there is a button called Manage Attachments, you can upload your pictures there. Alternatively you can upload you pics on an external hosting site like www.imageshack.us (http://www.imageshack.us) and then copy and paste the code it gives you there over to here. You could always start your own photo album on here as well and then give us the link to that. The community photo albums can be found on the main index page in the last section of General Talk.

~~Cypher~~
February 15th, 2005, 11:02 PM
I would suggest using www.photobucket.com they already give you the [IMG] Code... the HTML code... AND the hyperlink... I like it so much that I have two of them... and they even have Photoblogging.... its the best... all you do is setup your blog link... then you just type in what you want it to say and BINGO instant photo blog!