PDA

View Full Version : the cat probably walked right back out...

God
February 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
A very long time ago,

a person was sitting alone, in their home, trying to figure out how to magickly create something to eat, because they were very hungry.

The person was tired and old and had no way of going out to hunt or fish. The only way they could think of to bring food to themself was to use magick. The person lit a candle and began to think of banquets in a very large castle, in hopes that they could somehow transport themself from their crummy old house to a magickal castle in a magickal land.

As time drew on, they became even more hungry and tired. Thinking of food only caused the situation to worsen. The candle burned down and eventually, they fell asleep in the rocking chair.

The next morning, just before the sun arose, a black cat snuck into the house.

TO BE CONTINUED

Tell me what you think the person on the chair did about the cat !!!!!

Xander67
February 20th, 2005, 11:56 PM
He said hello to the nice kitty and gave him a bowl of milk... and then he got a job!

no , he was old and tired, so he called someone to bring him some food, (assuming he had a phone, or else emailed someone)

Sahariel
February 20th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I don't know about the old person...but I would have A) asked the cat to help me find some food, and if the cat refused B) Eaten the cat...

I don't think cat would taste so hot though, although those chinese people love it ^_~ (j/k, I ain't hatin...)

Xander67
February 20th, 2005, 11:59 PM
:rotfl:

Wolfie Girl
February 21st, 2005, 03:37 AM
I don't know about the old person...but I would have A) asked the cat to help me find some food, and if the cat refused B) Eaten the cat...

I don't think cat would taste so hot though, although those chinese people love it ^_~ (j/k, I ain't hatin...)

I agree, I think the hungry bastage ate the cat...

laserhazel
February 23rd, 2005, 09:00 PM
The story could go many different ways, however, to make a good children's story it could go fewer ways. Perhaps the cat lead the old person to a mouse?