PDA

View Full Version : JEWELRY: a lot of them

Myrica
February 22nd, 2005, 01:55 PM
I have been making jewelry items for as long as I can remember. For the past few weeks I have been making a lot of new items, and I would like some opinions in them. I was thinking about selling some stuff, because otherwise I just won't be able to pay for my materials anymore.

Some pictures:
http://www.multiwave.be/Dito/MyThings/jewelry.PNG

On the top left are earrings, on the top right a necklace, on the bottom left are two roses (I often wear one in my hear), bottom right a bracelet.

The link to larger versions of these images & more pictures: Link (http://www.multiwave.be/Dito/MyThings/)

Kimberlily
March 1st, 2005, 06:47 PM
The moon earrings are very cool :D

Myrica
March 6th, 2005, 05:08 PM
tnx!

nobody else replyed :sadman:
Most of the jewelry have a specific meaning, maybe I should have mentionned that.

Jenne
March 6th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Hm...link didn't work for me!

buddie
March 8th, 2005, 06:08 AM
I would buy the necklace and my freind jo, whos next to me said she wouls like the blue braclet, i personally think they would sell...well me and jo would buy them :)

Mouse
March 8th, 2005, 06:21 AM
I think they would sell.. i like the bracelet

Ninyve
March 8th, 2005, 06:25 AM
I think they're gorgeous. Wish I could make stuff like that... how did you make them?

Infinite Muse
March 19th, 2005, 01:11 AM
love the purple bracelet. there's a link i would share wth you .. only i can't find it right now ... argh. i'll look for it in the morning aggain.

halfwaynowhere
March 19th, 2005, 02:15 AM
i love all of those! i would wear all of them! And I'm sure people would buy them... heck, i would, but i never have any money...

Romani Vixen
March 20th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I like the ear rings a lot!! What material are they?

I work mostly in copper, brass and silver.

Myrica
June 1st, 2005, 11:55 AM
sry I havant looked at this thread anymore lol
they are all copper-core wires in diffrent diameters, with or without silver coating. I'm thinking about opening an ebay shop next month (first I have to do exams)... so maybe this is a little ad but you are all welcome to come and take a look when it is online :)

banondraig
June 1st, 2005, 12:25 PM
i like it, especially the earrings and the hair ribbons. i'm pretty much a sucker for anything with black roses.

Myrica
June 1st, 2005, 12:42 PM
I have been making bracelets with roses and hairpins in flowershapes to lately. If I can find some time (and the right wire for the digital camera) I'll upload some pictures of the new items.

Lady Valkyrie
July 14th, 2005, 08:30 PM
I truely love the jewelry! I too make jewelry but I have not attempted wire jewelry yet. I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you sharing your works with us. Take pride in your work. Your work is very good.

Bec_W
July 15th, 2005, 02:21 AM
ooowww cool earrings :D

enchancea
July 15th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Those are beautiful. I always wanted to get into making jewelry. I really like the earrings, its a shame I cant wear anything but body jewelry.

Myrica
July 15th, 2005, 06:02 AM
:$ thank you all for the compliments.

I have added some new work on my webspace (http://www.multiwave.be/Dito/MyThings/), there are a few gifts I made for babies like a book and clothing for a doll. So most isn't jewelry. I have been making beads in fimo but still havent taken any pictures of it ^-^"