PDA

View Full Version : ????

morrigan
February 28th, 2005, 06:53 PM
not sure how to title this so ???? will have to be it lol
i have a question about reiki.. can reiki techniques be used to diagnose a persons illness or just heal them.. i have read a little bit about it and in the book i read it said that sometimes its best to just send the healing energy and let it go the where it is needed the most..
the reason i ask is that for about 7 years now i have been getting alot of pain and the dr's i have been to all say it is the same thing but then when they do the tests for it they come back inconclusive.. the problem went away while i was pregnant which is a consistant characteristic of what they think is wrong and now it is coming back with a vengence.. since the dr's cant give me a definate answer or treatment i was thinking about getting reiki to try and help.. what do you all think..

KEishin
February 28th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Yes you can use Reiki to diagnose. Reiki, at the core is all about energy. In order to manipulate it, you have to be able to sense it. If you can sense it, you can learn about what caused it.

It's worth a try to go to a healer, but I caution you not to realy soly on their diagnosis. At the very least the Reiki should help with your pain, and that's never a bad thing!

Syrena
February 28th, 2005, 08:35 PM
For legal reasons, and because it is an awfully big responsibility to give a diagnosis of someone's illness, I try not to diagnose physical illness. I will, however, during a session, tell a person where I feel energy blockages. Sometimes, if visions come to the person or to myself during a session, I can sense what the emotional reason is for their holding onto the illness. Louise Haye's books are good for that too.

If you get a diagnosis from a Reiki practioner, always be sure to verify it with a doctor before treating or discontinuing medications.

Getting Reiki Energy is almost always for the highest good. However, never send or give Reiki to someone during a surgery. Reiki can cause faster bleeding. It is better before or after surgery.

Blessed Be!
Syrena