PDA

View Full Version : Differences in Ability

Kaliel
March 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
I felt like I ought to post something about psychic abilities, seeing as how I don't always just do readings, I also teach people how to open up their abilities and use them.

Most abilities come through acceptance and perseverence, the rest is up to trust and loyalty, believe in yourself and anything is possible.

So, with that said there are different types of abilities for different people. For the most part I'm more experienced with psychic abilities, so I'll know more on that than anything else and for the most part, most of you will have psychic abilities. Only some will have other types.

Here's a description of each of the different types of abilities. This is an overview, within each of these catagories comes a whole long list of separate abilities.

Human abilities: These are abilities that all humans have. There are 500 of them, and they span from talking, to understandnig complox physics applications. These are our brain functions, abilities to move, think, breathe, analyze information, and learn. They also include the abilities to see, hear, smell, touch and taste.

Psychic Abilities: These are our extra sensory abilities. These are the ability to read information and manipulate the mind. These abilities include a myriad of little abilities, from astral projection to clairvoyance to mind control. There are 265 of these abilities and only some of them manifest physical results, most of them are of the mind.

Power/Matter Abilities: These are manipulation abilities. There are 150 of them and they are the ability to change and manipulate matter. I don't know a lot about these abilities, but they are the abilities that could change a traffic light from green to red with a thought, or the ability to turn a moutain into a castle. The ability to change that which already exists. These abilities are those that a magician or a witch would use. Combining ingredients for a certain outcome, using tools and physical objects to result in change.

Energy Abilities: These are the most powerful of abilities. There are only 20 of them and they are the ability to affect change on a molecular level. A sorcerer would use these types of abilities as these abilities are associated with conjuring something from nothing. Creating fire out of air, turning snow into perfect snowflakes, affecting weather on astronomical levels (natural disasters, etc.) Again, I do not know the abilities separately, but I know what they can do.

There is one more type of ability, but it is not to be known. It is said that to know that ability would destroy the universe. I do not know what it is either, I only know that it exists.

Please post your thoughts!

Kaliel

skyler
March 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Thet's interesting, I had no idea there were so many inside of each.

There is one more type of ability, but it is not to be known. It is said that to know that ability would destroy the universe. I do not know what it is either, I only know that it exists.

A question, how do you know it exists?
I'm not questioning your knowledge or anything, I'm just curious!

Kaliel
March 2nd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Thet's interesting, I had no idea there were so many inside of each. A question, how do you know it exists?
I'm not questioning your knowledge or anything, I'm just curious!

Lots and lots of delving into my past. There's enough there that even I don't understand always.

I also used to do a lot of readings over MSN and through reading people for their dormant and active abilities I learned a few different ones. I currently have a list of 97 psychic abilities that I can name and describe, all that work on different levels of the cerebral cortex.

Tabbykitty
March 3rd, 2005, 05:59 AM
Hmmmmmm..... Im curious, where did you get your information from? Can you post a URL link or links cos I would like to read up on each of the 265 psychic abilities that you mentioned.

Kaliel
March 3rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
I don't have links . . . I generated some of my information from lists and lists at different websites, but there is no link to them. I don't have my own website where I store all my information, it's actually in my notebook where I've written everything down.

Semele
March 3rd, 2005, 11:09 AM
How many of these abilities to you yourself possess on a practicing level?

Cielamara
March 3rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
How do you determine that someone has "dormant" abilities? Is it a matter of simply examining energy signatures?

Morgandria
March 3rd, 2005, 12:03 PM
Interesting UPG.

Tabbykitty
March 3rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
hmmmmmm....maybe if ya provide me a name of one of the webbies? I could do a search. ( esp the ones about Energy Abilities ).....or perhaps a name of an author whose book or article you might have read....

Any idea on who came up with the categorisations? I have read articles by writers like Robert Bruce and Bruce Moen about energy cultivation, psychic development, astral travel and astral states, but they never mentioned anything like that, so I think perhaps this could be new.....

or is it channelled info? If so, which ascended being is this from? And who is the official channeller?

Kaliel
March 3rd, 2005, 08:43 PM
*sigh* Tabbykitty, I don't have proof, I've never read a psychic book in my life, and I don't believe in the "popular" "world renowned" psychics.

You could say that the information is channeled, but then you'd have to know that most of this information comes from my meditations, conversations that occurr within astral travel and OBE and that yes, I have quite the past, and in that past accumulated quite a bit of knowledge.

You could also say that I'm delusional, have hallucinations and talk to invisible people that don't exist. That's your choice. I know I'm being mysterious about my past, but I have a right to protect myself. I thought this information might help people to decide whether what they're experiencing is power/matter abilities or if it's psychic abilities.

You'll see what I mean by remembering certain abilities when and if I decide to post the specifics, as in the names and descriptions of each ability. Some of them come with some names that are in different languages.

You are entitled to believe what you would like to believe, and I don't claim to be some world renowned psychic, or world renowned channeler. I know what I can do, and most of the time I hide it because I don't want people to think I'm different. Thankfully this community is full of people from all walks of life so I don't have to hide as much here, but there are some things I won't say because I'd like to protect myself and my secrets.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I'm so used to defending myself at forums that this is just feels like the same routine all over again.

Kaliel

Cielamara
March 3rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
*sigh* Tabbykitty, I don't have proof, I've never read a psychic book in my life, and I don't believe in the "popular" "world renowned" psychics.

You could say that the information is channeled, but then you'd have to know that most of this information comes from my meditations, conversations that occurr within astral travel and OBE and that yes, I have quite the past, and in that past accumulated quite a bit of knowledge.

You could also say that I'm delusional, have hallucinations and talk to invisible people that don't exist. That's your choice. I know I'm being mysterious about my past, but I have a right to protect myself. I thought this information might help people to decide whether what they're experiencing is power/matter abilities or if it's psychic abilities.

You'll see what I mean by remembering certain abilities when and if I decide to post the specifics, as in the names and descriptions of each ability. Some of them come with some names that are in different languages.

You are entitled to believe what you would like to believe, and I don't claim to be some world renowned psychic, or world renowned channeler. I know what I can do, and most of the time I hide it because I don't want people to think I'm different. Thankfully this community is full of people from all walks of life so I don't have to hide as much here, but there are some things I won't say because I'd like to protect myself and my secrets.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I'm so used to defending myself at forums that this is just feels like the same routine all over again.

Kaliel

Mind if I PM you? I'd like to know more, and yes, to know what you see in me. I know a fair bit about my own abilities...so...I'm interested to see if you, too, know them, and if you can teach me a bit. :)

I'm not skeptical...well, a tiny bit, but that's more cautionary skepticism, you know? :) I'm curious.

Atropos
March 3rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm interested in reading more on what you have to say. I've been told that I have abilities. I just don't know how to use them. My aunt who is very in tune with hers can sense mine.

Tabbykitty
March 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
Hey Hey Kaliel,

I NEVER said that you were delusional or that the info you have given here isnt real or something.

The reason I ask for web links and references is that it is probably more convienent for ya to direct readers to the source of the info rather than have to retype it all out or cut and paste from the source. I had to do it a few times and it was terribly annoying.

Also, since your purpose is to:

I thought this information might help people to decide whether what they're experiencing is power/matter abilities or if it's psychic abilities.

It might be an idea to give a more detailed writeup of some of the more unusual examples of the 265 psychic abilities you have talked about. Even if the names are in another language, the descriptions would help people classify what they are experiencing. Cos right now, sorry to be blunt, I dont quite see the difference between Psychic and Power/Matter abilities and between Power/Matter and Energy Abilities

If the info comes from conversations with beings on the astral plane, the best thing you can do, if you truly believe in it, is to just say so. I get some of my best info from a shady occultist and a disreputable magickian but I still say it out loud anyway. And I have been doing so in the "Magic and Rituals" forums in MW.

See, Im sure that in this very big community, there's gotta be people who have experienced the same things you have. If you said what you know, you can compare notes and see the patterns in the interactions. You may even be able to verify what you have seen and heard.

When I first posted my experiences here, plenty of people asked questions and stuff but I answered all of them directly and frankly. If the posters through logic and reasoning are able to point out to me that my experiences are questionable, I am prepared to reexamine them. At the end of the day, the truth of the universe we live in is what matters the most to me.

Here's a sample of Tabbykitty's improbable(?) adventures:
http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=87212
Im SURE a lot of people don't believe me, including the psy vamp in this story I might add.