View Full Version : Review: Lover's Path Tarot by Krish Waldherr

March 9th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Hello all!

Just wanted to share this deck with you guys in case you hadn't seen it. I just purchased it and was totally blown away. It is by Kris Waldherr, the creator of the Goddess Tarot.

The deck is currently only available as a set, but what a set! It comes in it's own large box, with a velcro clasp on the side. When opened the large book for the deck is on top. Every page of the book is in color and I was very happy to note that the descriptions of each card are much longer than they were for the Goddess Tarot and really give you a sense of the myths used for each card.

After you lift up the book, you will notice a small scroll tied with a ribbon, this is a "spread sheet". The deck itself is nestled inside a little compartment & there is a ribbon below it so that you can pull it out easily (think of the ribbon inside electronics where you can easily pull out batteries).

The cards are wide and larger than normal (RWS) size decks, but not unmanageable. There is also a LWB included in the box with the cards.

Here is a link to Kris Waldherr's website where you can see the cards (and also the ones from her Goddess Tarot): http://www.artandwords.com/lptarot/index.html

Does anyone else have this deck yet?

Forgive my misspelling in the title, darn fingers!

March 10th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Oh I really like Kris Waldherr's artwork and have seen/used a friend's Goddess deck a few times. I looked at the link you provided....This new deck's artwork is great! Very beautiful, romantic, and reminiscent of classical art.

March 12th, 2007, 12:16 PM
bump and I will add more to this review later.