PDA

View Full Version : Third eye open

Taurwen
March 11th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I've been told online by some people that everyone sees something different with their third eye once it has been opened... Do any of you remember the very day you opened your third eye? What did you first see?

Kyra Kismet
March 11th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Third eye?Could you expalin what YOU personally mean by this, there are many different interpretation of the idea 'third eye'!

Taurwen
March 11th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Third eye?Could you expalin what YOU personally mean by this, there are many different interpretation of the idea 'third eye'!

The eyebrow chakra, the 6th chakra, the energy spot in your forehead, and it's countless other names :D

When you open that Chakra, what did you immediately see?

Kyra Kismet
March 11th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Well, I have to admit, I could not really 'see' anything, it was more of a feeling, everything seemed brighter, but the shadows were darker, if you get what I mean!

Aeon Flux
March 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Personally for me, everything got more depth. Like... when you look at something in 2D and then in 3D. Everything seemed much more alive and vivid and just, there in a way.
So it was like having watched TV all your life and then all of a sudden seeing everything for real!

Xentor
March 11th, 2005, 09:18 AM
I started seeing auras, shields, energy lines etc. The rest of the world looked pretty much the same, but this was an add-on. Almost like seeing the retina after-image and the realtime image at the same time.

RunePuppy
March 13th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Maybe I'm not doing the whole meditation thing right, or perhaps it's just not "open" yet, but when I meditate on my third eye/brow chakra all I get is the "image/sensation" that there is a hole in my forehead that light is pouring through...yes, it's a bit simplistic, but I "see" what I "see". Also, I can't get close to it in order to see "through" it...it's like a water pipe on full blast..can't get infront of it. Does any of that make sense?
Granted, I've just recently started these exercises so I'm not trying to force anything...just going with the flow, so to speak :-)