PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Crossing Pluto in Libra? Advice Needed...

Kadynas
March 12th, 2005, 03:27 AM
As some of you may know, my love life has been going through a bit of turmoil as of late... in trying to make sense of everything I went looking over my recent transits trying to figure out what's going on and what I'm supposed to learn from my experiences. The only thing I could find was Jupiter passing over my Pluto in Libra (14 degrees) starting in November, or at least that's when most of my troubles began... and thanks to the wonders of retrograde motion, it's about to happen again in the near future... maybe twice before it's done, I don't have my ephemeris right here at the moment.

Should I expect a repeat performance of what happened last time? And why would this transit be messing with my love/social life so much? My Pluto's in the 4th, and not quite close enough to the 5th cusp (22 Libra) to be taken into account there... My Saturn return's still a good ways off, Pluto is actually trining my Sun and Saturn, and Uranus just hit my Midheaven...

I guess the basic gist of my problem is that I'm not happy and I don't know what to do about it... I'm not even sure what would really /make/ me happy at this moment. All I know is that I'm starving for love & affection... for anyone to care about me, really care, or at the very least someone who can put on a good enough show of it. I'm disillusioned with my marriage and have too few "real" friends to speak of... I feel alone in a room full of a 1000 people. I love my husband but he just doesn't seem to love me the same way he used to, if that makes any sense, and I feel the difference painfully. I seem like a major annoyance to him unless he wants something from me... there's no affection outside of the bedroom anymore. And now my best friend, after being there for me for so long, seems to be too busy with their own life to care about mine anymore. I don't know how things got to this point and I don't know what to do to make them better, or even what "better" looks like.

I could just really use some sense of direction... an objective viewpoint, since I'm obviously too emotionally involved to make any sense out of things... My chart is below, if you want to consult the charts of the others in my life at the moment, feel free to PM me.

Fluffmeister
March 12th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Hi, Kadynas, I'm really sorry to hear about how unhappy you are at the moment :(

In terms of transits, you are being hit at the moment. Take a look at that Sun/Mars/Juno T-square in your natal chart, which itself has themes of anger in relationships. Well that T-square is being hit by transiting Saturn *and* transiting Chiron.

Chiron has just moved into Aquarius, and will hit your Mars by opposition in May. He's already hit your Sun by square last month, but because he's hovering about going direct and then retrograde, this Chiron transit will happen a few times this year.

Saturn will transit your Mars (and trigger that T-square) in August.

The good news is that you do have Neptune sextiling your Mercury (exact aspects are March, August and next January) so this could be a good time for some sensitive communication to try to either resolve these issues, or come to the realisation that they can't be solved if it comes to that.

Valkie
March 12th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Oh boy, do I feel for you hon! 4th house Pluto too and in the middle of the same type of transit, but I've got that super tight opposition to Venus/Mars going too, so it all hits at the same time. Talk about being whacked over the head with the relationship stick!

With mine, I went through about a month period where my relationship with my hubby went to hell in a hand basket... we were fighting about home, friends, our relationship... everything. I felt that the very foundation of myself was being challanged and attacked. But, at the same time, Uranus was making it's final pass over my Moon... It was like the whole world was screaming at me "change! change! change!"

Things didn't get better until I realized that I had my co-dependency issue a few weeks ago... the change that I needed.

Anyways... what does your 4th house Pluto mean to you? Jupiter is going to be bringing out the issues that you have been ignoring with it and make them worse until they get better.

Shatril
March 12th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Kadynas, I just don't know enough about astrology to form an opinion on that, but I want you to know that I wish things were better for you. :hugz: If you want someone to talk to, just let me know.

:rubhead: Shatril

KEishin
March 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it. Having a fourth house Pluto as well, I feel your pain!

Kadynas
March 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
In terms of transits, you are being hit at the moment. Take a look at that Sun/Mars/Juno T-square in your natal chart, which itself has themes of anger in relationships. Well that T-square is being hit by transiting Saturn *and* transiting Chiron.
Hmmm... talk about not seeing what's right in front of you. Even though I use the asteroids, I hadn't even noticed that T-Square... darn chart doesn't even have the lines drawn in! :lol: Chiron is also a part of that as it's loosely conjunct my Sun... I guess I'm feeling the Chiron part the most, just generally feeling wounded, like everyone in my life is out to hurt my feelings - or ignore them - at the same time.

Oh boy, do I feel for you hon! 4th house Pluto too and in the middle of the same type of transit, but I've got that super tight opposition to Venus/Mars going too, so it all hits at the same time. Talk about being whacked over the head with the relationship stick!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it. Having a fourth house Pluto as well, I feel your pain!
We all must have really close Ascendants! :lol:

Anyways... what does your 4th house Pluto mean to you? Jupiter is going to be bringing out the issues that you have been ignoring with it and make them worse until they get better.
That's a good question... being childless by choice I don't have much of an immediate family to speak of, just me and the hubby. I've always thought of it as being here to find my "soul family"... you know, that whole "friends are your chosen family" idea? And indeed many of the people I encounter on a regular basis seem to have big time karmic ties with me.

With me and my hubby it's not even that we fight about anything... far from it. We barely /connect/ at all. I feel like he only wants to be near me when he's horny and that he could care less about my other needs or other areas of my life. :lol: I know he loves me on the intellectual level but I'm having trouble feeling that emotionally. Add to that the fact that I've been having these dreams where I'm with someone else and everything seems perfect... I know perfection's just an illusion, but I'd rather be in the dream world right now you know? :lol: I just feel like I'm starving for some affection, attention, anything!

I've given a lot of thought tot the whole co-dependency thing as well. Maybe this isn't the best way to go about it, but I've kinda gone on "strike". I guess you could say I'm in a really childish pouty mode where my attitude is "well if they don't care about me, I'm not going to do a damn thing for them!" :lol: I guess I'm just trying to find a sense of equilibrium... I feel so sick of running myself ragged for everyone else and then feeling like they don't even really care about me.

At any rate, it never ceases to amaze me how the astrological cycles reflect my life... I can see the wheels turning with that T-Square... I'm not quite sure what it all means or what I'm supposed to do about it, but I can see where the bombs are going to drop a little better. :lol: Just wish I had a sneak preview of this little movie I'm living...

Valkie
March 13th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Alright... this many sound like a silly question, but have you been communicating with the hubby? That's a really tight opposition with Mercury, and I can't help but get the feeling that you might be holding on to your anger obsession and not talking about it.

and I went through the same thing with the co-dependency thing. It took me about a week of over analysing everything to figure out what I was trying to save people from and what really was something that I should be taking care of :).

oh, and my asc is 7Can04 :)

Shatril
March 13th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Alright... this many sound like a silly question, but have you been communicating with the hubby? That's a really tight opposition with Mercury, and I can't help but get the feeling that you might be holding on to your anger obsession and not talking about it.

and I went through the same thing with the co-dependency thing. It took me about a week of over analysing everything to figure out what I was trying to save people from and what really was something that I should be taking care of :).

oh, and my asc is 7Can04 :)
Well that was gonna be my question. Have you told him how you feel, without attacking him. Using the "I statement" communication technique, that does not push defensive buttons?

Kadynas
March 13th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Mine's 29 Gemini but Jupiter is in Cancer conjunct. :)

Yeah I've tried talking to him, and basically what happens is that things go well for a couple days then it's back to the same old, same old. It's just so frustrating! :lol: But you could be right about holding in the anger... I try to be as calm and cool when I talk to him as possible, because he'll just tune me out if I scream and yell the way I'd like to. :lol: I'm mad at him, I'm mad at my friends, and though I'm talking to everyone I can't seem to make them understand anything.

My co-dependency issue definitely seems to be playing "saviour"... :lol: I'm drawn to the wounded birds of life like you wouldn't believe. Something with the Aries in me makes me want to play knight-in-shining armor to everyone I encounter. Only I never seem to get to that "and they lived happily ever after" part when it's all said and done. :lol:

I just feel like there's a definite cross-roads in my life... like there's this big momentous choice I'm supposed to be making and that all this agony is because I haven't chosen a clear direction. But I can't really see what the choices are, and even more frighteningly, where those choices might lead. I'm kinda in a limbo. I'm trying to just go with the flow and listen to my intuition, but I feel like I'm just drifting and something big is coming that's going to shake my world up big time... It's just so hazy but I have a feeling whatever it is, I'm not going to like it much... As far as divination goes, I keep getting the 5 of Cups and the 4 of Wands a lot, as well as the Wheel of Fortune... but I'm not getting many answers there. All I get out of it is that there's going to be a painful chapter in my love life that I'm supposed to learn something important from. Well painful chapter has come, gone and returned once more and I still have no idea what it all means.

Kadynas
March 13th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Well that was gonna be my question. Have you told him how you feel, without attacking him. Using the "I statement" communication technique, that does not push defensive buttons?
Yep! :thumbsup: I'm kinda a psychology nerd, so I know all about the I-statement thing. :lol: He's a Scorpio though... he's /always/ defensive. :lol:

Shatril
March 13th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Yep! :thumbsup: I'm kinda a psychology nerd, so I know all about the I-statement thing. :lol: He's a Scorpio though... he's /always/ defensive. :lol:
Ouch. Darn. This probably isn't much help, but lots of men, including my hubby are a lot like your hubby.

Kadynas
March 13th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Ouch. Darn. This probably isn't much help, but lots of men, including my hubby are a lot like your hubby.
That's alright... :hugz: it's enough help that I have people to talk to about all this. :)

Fluffmeister
March 14th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Hi, Kadynas -

Just wondering if you've come across a book called "Codependent No More" by Melody Beattie. It won't solve your problems, but you may find it a help - it certainly helped me get a handle on what was happening when I was in a relationship (a non-sexual one) that I thought had become abusive. As a Pisces with a Libra Moon, I felt I had a duty to go round "saving" everyone too - for me, that was a big part of my problems.

Shatril
March 14th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Hi, Kadynas -

Just wondering if you've come across a book called "Codependent No More" by Melody Beattie. It won't solve your problems, but you may find it a help - it certainly helped me get a handle on what was happening when I was in a relationship (a non-sexual one) that I thought had become abusive. As a Pisces with a Libra Moon, I felt I had a duty to go round "saving" everyone too - for me, that was a big part of my problems.

Oh Fluffmeister, that is a good book. I forgot about it. That might be very helpful for Kadynas

KEishin
March 14th, 2005, 09:23 AM
We all must have really close Ascendants! :lol:
Yep. Mine is 28 Gemini 18, with Jupiter conjunct at 3 Cancer 51. Freaky - you could almost be my astro twin.

Oh no it's another Gemini rising . . . run away, before they start talking your ear off! :halohead: