PDA

View Full Version : My new book

Aconite
March 12th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Although I am only 13 years old, I write a lot. I write tons of poems, and ive written/planned books as well. I wrote 2.5 books so far. Well, technically three. I guess.. Mathematically three. I wrote 2 full books and then started antother and got half way through it and got the worst case of writters block ever and was forced to stop. However, now I am writting a story that is years in the making. It's a two part novel. The first part is about two best friends togehter in a witches coven back in the 1600's in England. The burning times. And they are going to become closer and closer untill one day one of them get discovered as a witch, and is sentenced to burn at the stake. Then when they are lighting the torch, the other friend is going to scream out and confess to being a witch as well, and they will die together.

Part two will be modern day and a woman will give birth to twins and will then be separated after the mother dies during labour. And before they are taken away they will have both been given a half of the necklace. One a moon, one a sun. Then years and years later when they are like, 17 or so, they will both somehow end up in the same historic stonehenge site in England and find eachother.

It's in the process but I think it will be good, at least im hoping it will. What do you think?

David19
August 15th, 2005, 03:09 PM
I think that those ideas sound very cool and i wish i could have ideas like that. Will it be a supernatural sort of novel where they use their magic or more of drama one where they don't use any magic in the books at least but focus on their friendship, etc? either way they sound good so i'll probably see it the shops one day :)

Karma Chameleon
August 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
However, now I am writting a story that is years in the making. It's a two part novel. The first part is about two best friends togehter in a witches coven back in the 1600's in England. The burning times. And they are going to become closer and closer untill one day one of them get discovered as a witch, and is sentenced to burn at the stake. Then when they are lighting the torch, the other friend is going to scream out and confess to being a witch as well, and they will die together.

Part two will be modern day and a woman will give birth to twins and will then be separated after the mother dies during labour. And before they are taken away they will have both been given a half of the necklace. One a moon, one a sun. Then years and years later when they are like, 17 or so, they will both somehow end up in the same historic stonehenge site in England and find eachother.

It's in the process but I think it will be good, at least im hoping it will. What do you think?

Well, what does part two have to do with part one? The story ideas sound unrelated to me.