PDA

View Full Version : My Natal Chart

star_childe
March 15th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Hi, would someone mind doing my chart for me? thanks in advance.

KEishin
March 15th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Wow, I love folks who post their chart data already calculated, especially since there are 4 Perths in Australia (hehehe)

Anyway, looking at what you posted, you have a a strong Air and southern horizon skew. This tells me you are a very introverted type person, though that Sun in Aquarius, 5th house and the Mercury conjunct may change that somewhat. The ruler of your Ascendant is Venus, in Capricorn in the 4th house. It's got several rough aspects to it, which likely means the search for emotional nourishment in your life may lead to hastily formed and potentially destructive relationships. your parents may have been indulgent, wasteful and/or irresponsible, or you may have simply changed residences and schools several times during childhood. This caused a lack in the harmonious family life, which you desperately crave. You may seek out partners that you believe will provide that lack. Be careful not to recreate your parents' relationships so soon though. You want to be the 'perfect' parent or role model, and anything less than perfection is not acceptable. As no one can be perfect, you can have issues with self-doubt and a lack of control in your life. You will be extremely cautious about getting involved in relationships. You take a long time getting to know a prospective partner and checking out his or her credentials. Unless the prognosis for the relationship is good, you'd rather not bother. It is vital that with Venus in the fourth house, you go beyond childhood traumas so that these events are not re-enacted with your own partners or children, to whom you may look for undying devotion.

Now onto your Sun. In the fifth house, the natural tendency of the Sun is towards more egocentric, hedonistic life, which may be associated with the releasing of a creative artistic spirit. Remember that all things must be lived in moderation however. You may have an underlying attitude or be a bit self-centered. Your attitude is that life should be fun; and you intend to pursue this theory and prove that it is right. Your vitality is increased by spending as much time as possible devoted only to doing things which are generally enjoyable. Expansive desires could become distractions for you, as you may feel that you have to chase every object, person or interest that activates your curiosity. Developing your artistic creativity could prove important to release self-expression and a channel for some of your overflowing energies. Such creativity is likely to have a passionate emotional content, a dramatic or theatrical intensity and joy which adds increased colour to life, lifting it above the greys of mundane superficial existence. Aquarius brings new concepts to everything it touches. This creative ability doesn't always make you popular, and can even compound the your difficulty in fitting in with the group. Natural talents or abilities are seldom recognized when attention is focused on what is lacking: the Aquarian focus is on belonging somewhere when it should be on the creative process. With the ruler of the fifth, Uranus, being in Sagittarius in the second house, you need a great deal of freedom in your job and how you work. I highly doubt you're the type to sit behind a desk all day.

Enjoy!
Keishin

star_childe
March 18th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Thanks very much Keishin. Having my chart read by a person is so much easier to understand than reading the different aspects off sites or out of books. Its an accurate reading, spot on. I was wondering if you would mind doing a reading/ composite reading of some sort of my fiances chart. Im curious. thanks.

KEishin
March 18th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Okay, his sun is in Libra (7th), Moon in Sag (10th) and Pisces rising. His sun falls in your twelfth house, and his Venus in your first house. When looking at relationships, the Sun represents the self, while Venus (for a man) represents what he's looking for in a woman. (Mars in your chart shows what you want in a man).

Your Mars is in almost exact conjunction to his sun, in Libra. This is very positive for you both - basically, he's what you've been looking for in a mate! The relationship is very nurturing (12th house), but no less dynamic even though Mars is pretty repressed here. On the reverse, his Venus is almost unaspected in your chart. If I were to use a very loose orb, his Venus and yours form a sextile - another positive sign. His is more passionate and intense (Scorpio), while yours is more traditional and conservative (Capricorn). Venus in the first house shows identification with each other emotionally. There is generally a sharing of social, artistic, and musical interests. This placement usually denotes a harmonious relationship and often results in a strong romantic attraction that can lead to marriage. :) You stimulate each othe rmenatally and creatively and will make excellent partners.

star_childe
March 19th, 2005, 05:56 AM
thanks, :thumbsup: just what i wanted to hear! :bouncysmi