PDA

View Full Version : Needed! prediction for a ritual

Twig
March 16th, 2005, 03:43 PM
:viking: Hey folks.

Here is the deal. I and Myrddyn Emrys are planning a druid ritual on the 13th of April. It is going to be the introduction of a new Path and consecration of certain druidic tools.

Is there anyone who can do a prediction for dawn of that day? I can't find the coodinates but it is just north of Biggs Junction OR. across the Columbia river.

Feel free to email me or post here as I am subscribing to this thread.

Peace,
Twig
:cool:

KEishin
March 16th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Okay, this sounds like a fun challenge.:crown:

I have set the chart for Biggs Junction, OR; which is at 12049'54"W 4540'12"N (Sherman Co., OR). According to my sunrise calculator the sun will rise at 5:28am that day. (+/- 3 minutes)

In predictive astrology, there are two things I look for in the chart: 1. the person asking the question, 2 the question being asked. In the case of the first, you are represented by the Aries energy of the Ascendant, by Mars in Aquarius in the 11th house. The second I put as the ninth house, which rules travel, religious activities and opening up to the higher-mind.

In the skies there are some fantastic portents (I don't get to use that word enough!). One is the strong stellium (conjuction of 3 or more planets) with the Sun, Venus, Ascendant and the North Node, all in Aries, which represents you. Aries is a fire sign, with lots of passion and energy for starting new ventures. Mars is the planet that is holding the reins for all this energy. He doesn't play happily in this placement in the 11th house. It's because Mars is a physical sign, while Aquarius is more intellectual, hence they clash at times. But in your case, this might not be a bad thing. You are, as you said, looking to start a new path in learning, which might be more a combo of the two.

The ninth house, ruling the question is in Sagittarius, its natural ruler. It's being ruled by Jupiter in Libra in the 6th. Here this is of growth and expansion in your relationships with others as a result - specfically through religion, travel and higher education. Pluto isn hiding out here and is making trines (a very positive aspect) to all of the planets in the Aries stellium. Pluto here increases knoweldge of deeper spiritual values among all people. Religions as they were known are being completely transformed. The new world religion combines all the highes expressions of the great religions of the past, with a more comprehensive scientific understanding of the underlying forces of life.You will have an enormous amount of energy to draw on at this time. Transformation is the keyword for all this acticity. This is excellent news for you.

Also, there is a Grand Trine configuration with Moon (Gemini), Mars (Aquarius), Neptune (Aquarius) and Jupiter (Libra) and a Kite configuration with Moon (Gemini), Mars (Aquarius), Neptune (Aquarius), Jupiter (Libra) and the Sun in Aries). Both of these are postives as well. A Trine or Kite promise flowing and harmonious activity in the signs and house they fall in. Becuase there are so many planets and points here, I'm not going to deliniate them all.

One thing I do notice is that majority of them are in succendent houses, which weakens the positives of this chart slightly, but not by much.

Overall, I say go for - the planets are in your favor!
Blessings,
Keishin

Twig
March 16th, 2005, 04:55 PM
happy happy Joy Joy!!

Thank you VERY much! I owe ya one!

Peace,
Twig
:elf:

KEishin
March 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
:D you're welcome!

Twig
March 16th, 2005, 08:52 PM
here ya go! Click the photo for a full size view!!! And I have no idea what the orb over the henge is. It was taken w/a digital camera so it's NOT the camera!

Twig
March 16th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I do know that there is a line up of those planets on the horizon. This clinches it. Thank you again.

Peace

Fluffmeister
March 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
here ya go! Click the photo for a full size view!!! And I have no idea what the orb over the henge is. It was taken w/a digital camera so it's NOT the camera!
Nice pic, Twig - where is the henge?

The orb isn't the Moon, I presume?

Shatril
March 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
That Henge looks new, is this near Brigg's Junction?

Twig
March 18th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Nice pic, Twig - where is the henge?

That Henge looks new, is this near Brigg's Junction?

YES! Go to Biggs Junction east of the Dallas 26 {?} miles, take the bridge over the Columbia river, head right about 1/4 mile. You can see it from the OR. side.

New? No it is a memorial to the fallen soldiers. Built about 1920 I think it shows the henge as it would be at its prime with the capstones intact etc. Here is an excerpt from http://www.maryhillmuseum.org/about.htm

Built by Sam Hill as a tribute to the soldiers of Klickitat County who lost their lives, Maryhill's Stonehenge is the first monument in our nation to honor the dead of World War I. The structure is a full-scale replica of England's famous neolithic Stonehenge. A Quaker pacifist, Hill was mistakenly informed that the original Stonehenge had been used as a sacrificial site, and thus constructed the replica to remind us that ''humanity is still being sacrificed to the god of war.'' The location now also includes monuments to the soldiers of Klickitat County who died in World War II, Korea, and Viet Nam.
Ever heard the expression "What the sam hill is that?" Now you know whence it came!!!!

[i]The ORB. Now THAT is a mystery to me! It's not the moon and like I said it was taken with a digital camera with the lens just cleaned so if there is an explanation I'd like to hear it!

Peace,
Twig

Ron
March 18th, 2005, 02:48 AM
I am the Orb. I was astrally projecting myself, just to be an a-hole.

_vb_

[edit] that was a cynical uncompassionate joke - to anyone who didn't get it. Gosh, I'm gunna grow up to be one of those growchy pagans. :(

Twig
March 18th, 2005, 04:01 AM
I am the Orb. I was astrally projecting myself, just to be an a-hole.

_vb_

[edit] that was a cynical uncompassionate joke - to anyone who didn't get it. Gosh, I'm gunna grow up to be one of those growchy pagans. :(

Well I'm the only one who matters there and I got it! :crylaugh: Good one. Now I can sleep at night!

Peace