PDA

View Full Version : Vernal Equinox

Twig
March 11th, 2001, 11:56 AM
I noticed the start of spring also is the start of 3 conjuntions. Could someone tell me of the significance of this?
Thanks,
Twig
[druid moderator]

Twig
March 11th, 2001, 03:59 PM
According to The Old Farmers Almanac These conjunctions align like this

March 20 -conj. of Neptune & The Moon [Spring Equinox]
" 21 " of Pluto & Moon
" 22 " of Mercury & Moon

So what are the ramifications...anyone?
Twig

Selenia
March 11th, 2001, 04:04 PM
I have a question about your question Twig (:
can you clarify which planets in the 3 conjunctions?
I only see 2; Moon/Uranus and Mars/Pluto.

On May 21st the planetary ephemeris is:
Sun 0 Aries
Moon 17 Aquarius
Mercury 5 Pisces
Venus 14 Aries
Mars 16 Sag
Saturn 26 Taurus
Uranus 22 Aquarius
Neptune 6 Aquarius
Pluto 15 Sag

Selenia
March 11th, 2001, 04:16 PM
hope you don't mind if I field this one Litha (:

with the moon involved in these conjunctions, apparently it is our emotions that will be called into play when spring comes to greet us.

The moon highlights you how you react emotionally.
It is your latent subconscious and how you are tied to the collective, the public and the masses.
It is the way you process and deal with your feelings and your innate and instinctual reactions. When you utter the words, "I feel....." you are talking from your moon.

thanks for the clarification Twig,
thought you meant there were 3 conjunctions
all on the date of the vernal equinox, when I could only find the 2: Moon/Pluto as below and also the
Aquarian Moon conjunct Uranus in Aquarius, creating the perfect conditions for emotional revolution. Be open to bolts of new and exciting ideas and insights, be ready to change your plans; honor the wild creative part of yourself.

Moon conjunct Neptune can make our psychic antenna more atuned and aware. You'll be absorbing all sorts of energies, so be aware that if you experience a sudden mood swing, you could be picking up someone else's negativity or a general feeling of negativity. Use this time positively by letting Neptune take you on a ride to the dreamstate, where it can joyously show you the treasures of your own imagination.

When the Moon conjuncts Pluto your moods, dreams and desires can reveal reams about your subconscious emotions. All those obsessions and jealousies you've been sweeping under the rug can rise rudely to the surface of your awareness; here's an opportunity to release pent-up negative emotions, which will encourage personal growth and renewal. Having a good heart to heart with someone close can be very productive today.

Moon conjunct Mercury motivating us to open up and be talkative, refining our consciousness, inspiring insights into our emotions and devotions, and encouraging creative communication. Take it all in now and come to a decision later.

Twig
March 11th, 2001, 05:00 PM
AAAAHHHHHH!!! Too much data....mind...melting hehehe
thank you both! And us druids are supposed to be such great astrologers. Talk about feeling like a rank amatuer!!
Peace,
Twig
:elf:

Selenia
March 11th, 2001, 05:26 PM
ahahhaha, you're welcome...I guess those of us that love astrology can just write and write and write about it.
I guess it must be overwhelming if you're not accustomed to reading this kind of stuffl, but I've got books upon books on the subject.
I know there's a whole lot of info here (thanks Litha) to absorb on the various threads and as a fellow astrobuff, I LOVE the big dollops of information.

Litha
March 12th, 2001, 10:54 AM
oh dear! Selenia!
please field all you like (:
this is a venue to exchange ideas and knowledge, and not at all a question/answer forum for me just to spew astroinfo...I must say I am very happy that you have come on board to this happy community.
your insights are right on!
I'm a learner as well and took to posting learning information to get this forum rolling, but I've found it a tad slow at times.
I see you've had 5 years of training and I know I have done intensive work on my own. This study takes quite a bit of time and effort and is not at all a quick study unless one is that gifted born to be an astrologer type.

Twig, thanks for the question!
good looking ahead (:
now we know what to look forward to this spring

mol
March 18th, 2001, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Litha

I'm a learner as well and took to posting learning information to get this forum rolling, but I've found it a tad slow at times.
I see you've had 5 years of training and I know I have done intensive work on my own. This study takes quite a bit of time and effort and is not at all a quick study unless one is that gifted born to be an astrologer type.

Twig, thanks for the question!
good looking ahead (:
now we know what to look forward to this spring

Perhaps a moderatorship would be in order...you two together could possibly perk this forum right up.

We will start having a huge influx of new people soon. Remember, we really are still new. ;)