PDA

View Full Version : ISN'T that proof enough?

Adrenaline Junkie
October 8th, 2001, 03:32 PM
Ok, I might & probably am wrong here - butttt didn't Mr.Osama admit his guilt during his babbling speech yesterday?

He claimed there would be more terrorist attacks, if there wasn't peace. Does that admit his guilt?

Or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions as usual ;)

Thoughts? Opinions?

kittiepoetrygod
October 8th, 2001, 06:42 PM
In my eyes, confession isn't proof.

GoddessofWisdom
October 8th, 2001, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately that's not proof..................If there is another terrorist attack on the US then that is proof that he premeditated the NEXT attack.....................but he didn't come out an say "Hey I ordered those men to fly American Planes into those buildings".

Xander67
October 8th, 2001, 09:59 PM
It may not be CONCRETE proof that he was involved, but it does establish intent and Motive perhaps... but they have enough on him with the investigations...

did any one notice how it was daylight when he was speaking, and it was nightime over there when the afghanistan tv aired it,

this reaks of conspiracy and prooves how dangerous this is,
we really dont know who all is on our side, who do we trust!

Adrenaline Junkie
October 8th, 2001, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Xander67
...did any one notice how it was daylight when he was speaking, and it was nightime over there when the afghanistan tv aired it,

Very errie indeed :G

Laiste
October 8th, 2001, 11:12 PM
Proof enough for me and the average angry American citizen!!!

Faery-Wings
October 9th, 2001, 07:03 AM
It may not be CONCRETE proof that he was involved, but it does establish intent and Motive perhaps... but they have enough on him with the investigations...

did any one notice how it was daylight when he was speaking, and it was nightime over there when the afghanistan tv aired it,

Maybe not proof in a court of law, but I am not a court of law. :)

Msnbc said that they think the tape was made in the days after the 11th and was prepared to be shown after the US retaliated. That could be why it was light in the tape. He was proabably so far in his tunnels when we hit.

BB

Chris

Margie
October 9th, 2001, 07:53 AM

I think that proves that it was pretaped and showed later so if someone found out where he taped it, he would already be outta there by the time they got there.