PDA

View Full Version : Bethras Scribblings

Bethra
March 19th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Oks I finaly worked out a way to get my drawings onto the computer. I ned to improve the lighting but for now, here is some of my work.

This one is the designe I eventualy had tattooed on my thigh. Plus the lady in one of her more wicked roles :D

Bethra
March 19th, 2005, 09:46 PM
This one was a challange from a friend who said they didn't think I could draw an older looking man

Bethra
March 19th, 2005, 09:47 PM
My Goth fairy and the vampire maiden and my flower fairy Blodwedd who plays a lead role in a childrens book I'm writing :D

Bainidhe Dub
March 19th, 2005, 09:55 PM
AWESOME Babe!

So kick butt! The first.. definitely my favorite :D

Can't wait to see more! *hugs*

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Thanks Bain and the first one has been my personal favorite for a long time. She and I are now very close. Her name is Angharad The Bold meaning she is The Bold Beauty.

Now for a few more pictures firstly a bit of colour work. The Elven Maiden was first drawn in pen and ink then a colour wash was applied over her.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Creative Hands began life as a single sketch that was done during a very borring Health and Hygien talk. On returning home I found I realy liked the single hand holding the pencil and so I created a full work on the piece

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 04:54 AM
An early self portrait done when I was still in school. This is still one of my favorite pieces of work. All done in pencil only I was even then showing the early signes of my love for heavy dark shading and lins. The pen and ink fasination didn't come untill much latter. :tongueout

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 04:59 AM
The Eosian Council. Pen and ink overlayed with some subtal blues.
Created originaly as a t'shirt designe for a computer meet this one was the enlarged version done as a gift for my friend who had set up the first of many further meets.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Another early work that remains a favorite. The Final Battle was sketched in pencil then painted in with water colour.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 05:05 AM
This set of pictures were done in pen and ink and now grace the walls of a good deal of my friends houses.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 05:42 AM
More of my pen and ink work this one is particuly worthy of this place.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 05:46 AM
One of my early works from school this will always have a place in my heart and a place on my wall.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Smorg the smiling dragon was originaly just a pen and ink drawing then I found an old bit of leather and put it under the paper as I coloured it in. The end result was an appearance of scaly skin.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I captured this sleeping man a good few years ago. His face seams a little fat when I look at the image now but I think it was to do with the way he was lyeing when I drew him. All pencil work done in the only moment I managed to get him to sit still long enough to draw. He never knew I was doing it he just slept right through it. This is AstralMoth the love of my life and the artists muse. :bouncysmi

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Two pictures inspired by the late great Josh Kirby. Here are Granni Weatherwax and Rincwind two of my favorite people from Terry Pratchets books. Said books are sadly lacking since the untimly demise of Mr Kirby.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Here is some of my commitioned tattoo work.
My first venture into tribal art work.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:37 AM
More comitioned tribal, celtic and oriental tattoo flash art.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:42 AM
All celtic knot work for commitioned tattos

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Even more Celtic tattoo work

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:54 AM
These are my favorite of all my celtic tattoo work they have not been comitioned yet because I can't work out which of the two I want to put on my shoulder blade. I already have a unicorn tattoo so maybe I should have the pegasis but I like them both so much I can't choose between the two.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 06:58 AM
This one is a favorite of mine. It took forever to pen in and I had hurting hands by the time I finished but it was worth it.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Well one more for the sketch pad for now. More will come all in good time I have been inspired by Bain to pick up my pens again and go back to the drawing board. This one is entitled Midnight Assasin.

Infinite Grey
March 20th, 2005, 07:31 AM
:artist:

:ringaroun

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks Iggy honey that made me laugh :D

Oks a few more to add
Heres my best friend sleeping :o

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Some more colour to brake up the missery of the black and white :)

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 09:34 AM
One of my very few ventures into the charcoal world

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Some of my life model workings

CzechWoods
March 20th, 2005, 10:06 AM
wonderful
amazing
breathtaking
special
and yet so diversile

i am deeply impressed. you are so talented. it is wonderful
you are, wonderful, in fact

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Thank you CZ for your kind compliments both here and on the other side. *HUGGLES*

Dio
March 20th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Wow, Bethra! Those tattoos are lovely! I especially love the ones that were comissioned.
Very, very nice! :sunny:

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Wow, Bethra! Those tattoos are lovely! I especially love the ones that were comissioned.
Very, very nice! :sunny:

I like the ones that were comitioned too but manly because they payed out for them. lol I will try and get Crow to send me pictures of the tattoos to show you all the finished product aswell. It looks like I have found help in sorting out which of the last two to have. I've been told to go with the pagasis so the unicorn in the celtic knot is up for grabs. I'd offer it out here but sadly I don't have a scanner so you have to make do with my snap happy pictures to work off. Not so good really but hay if anyone wants to donate some money to MW for one of my designes they are welcome. The rest can be sold just so long as you don't mind that someone else in Wales has the same tattoo as you :D

Wolf O Volos
March 20th, 2005, 02:14 PM
WONDERFUL!!!! You are a talented woman... indeed.

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Glad you like them honey
:D

Bethra
March 20th, 2005, 04:00 PM
ok I posted this elsewhere for Bain to see now I'm going to show you all my work in progress I do hope you all like it I was inspired by Bains picture of me. There is a long way to go yet on it I have to get some new pen and inks to get the job finished but the work is well on the way to completion.

Dawa Lhamo
March 20th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Oooh, very nice. I especially like the watercolor castle. The effect of the water is very good.

Tashi delek!
Dawa Lhamo

Bethra
March 21st, 2005, 04:07 AM
Thank you Dawa *huggles*. That castel was originaly knocking around in my head when I was in school. The castel went through several manifestations before it found that form. Pen and ink and water colour can work very efectivly together.

Well my last picture was a prelim sketch for this one. Every bit of it pen and ink Bain, not a jot of it pencil this time. I know because I went over it with a rubber lol. I have given up trying to make it look like me. It went through many periods of looking like me then not looking like me and I wasn't able to be looking at the picture so as to be able to work out shape and stuff. So in the end I gave up and went for the Elf Queen look. Hope you all like the finished product.

Bethra
March 22nd, 2005, 07:49 AM
Here is my latest picture. This one just started life as a womans face I found attractive in a magazine then she changed into something else completly. Now for some reason I keep feeling like her face is familier yet can't quite place her. I think she looks a little bit like Angelina Jolli so maybe thats it. Lets see if anyone else thinks they recognise her.

CzechWoods
March 22nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
Here is my latest picture. This one just started life as a womans face I found attractive in a magazine then she changed into something else completly. Now for some reason I keep feeling like her face is familier yet can't quite place her. I think she looks a little bit like Angelina Jolli so maybe thats it. Lets see if anyone else thinks they recognise her.

Bethra,

maybe she is a relative of yours, possibly a spirit guide. she seems to have similar eyes as the ones you have drawn in the self portrait

Bethra
March 22nd, 2005, 11:04 AM
Yes maybe you are right CZ I don't know for sure that wasn't how the eyes started out in my first pencil picture they were much thinner but I have a fascination for eyes and so I had to draw them bigger when it came to inking them in. I still think she looks a bit like Angelliana Jollie just without the trout pout lips ROFL

forestrangergrrl
March 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
:jawdrop:

Bethra
March 23rd, 2005, 10:43 AM
Hehehe I take it you like my scribblings then lol :smile:

Well heres the latest work I've been doing. This first lot is of my S.O. AstralMoth sadly I only have a normal photo of him like this and though I did try to take a picture of it the quality is sadly lacking I've included it so you can get a rough idea of what I was attempting.

Bethra
March 23rd, 2005, 10:51 AM
The other one I did last night was a re-do of one I have displayed here before. This is Blodwedd a little Garden Fairy who plays the lead role in a childrens book I'm writing slowly. She was penned in and then colour penciled over the top.

CzechWoods
March 23rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
The other one I did last night was a re-do of one I have displayed here before. This is Blodwedd a little Garden Fairy who plays the lead role in a childrens book I'm writing slowly. She was penned in and then colour penciled over the top.

awesome, incredible beautiful. very kind and yet witty,, a faery with depth

a beautiful portrait of a faery

right on

:yourock: :thewave:

Bethra
March 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
thank you CZ. if you would like when Iget on my other computer Icould email you the story of Blodwedd I have written so far. I think you will like it. She's a naughty fairy. :D

CzechWoods
March 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM
thank you CZ. if you would like when Iget on my other computer Icould email you the story of Blodwedd I have written so far. I think you will like it. She's a naughty fairy. :D

sure, i love faery stories

wasnt bloedewedd the celtic goodess of spring ?

CzechWoods
March 24th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Hehehe I take it you like my scribblings then lol :smile:

Well heres the latest work I've been doing. This first lot is of my S.O. AstralMoth sadly I only have a normal photo of him like this and though I did try to take a picture of it the quality is sadly lacking I've included it so you can get a rough idea of what I was attempting.

well, bethra.

i dont think it sux or you failed. funny thing, i saw the pix and thought: wow what a good portrait of astral m. and indeed it was intended

i can only compare it to the pics i have seen of him, the one on mwad-profile and that one you have given

i do see similarities, not ONLY on the outer looks, but also: on astral pics there is an aura, a certain feeling you get about him. its pretty well reproduced in youir art work. that is why it is a good portrait in the first place, capturing his essence :thumbsup:

Bethra
March 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks CZ glad you liked that pic I'm still a bit undecided I need to rework it to fix the lips but I don't know if in redoing it I will loose the quality or if I can make him look the same. I still need to do more with this immage so you can expect to see this one again in the future.

Bethra
March 24th, 2005, 02:56 PM
not quite sketches but still my art work.
These are some of my carvings and decorative box work

CzechWoods
March 24th, 2005, 03:16 PM
wow

Bethra
March 24th, 2005, 04:14 PM
The boxes I use to keep my stones in CZ so I know you'll like them. They are a loong way from being finished but they will be one day.

Bethra
March 25th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Ok this is a work in progress of Morr. I'm just so pleased with how this has turned out I hope she is half as pleased. I have actualy finished this one but have to wait till daylight to get a really good picture of it so for now I'm going to post the WIP's

Bethra
March 25th, 2005, 12:18 AM
And two more of Morr because I got so excited with these ones.

Bethra
March 25th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Woot finaly have enough daylight to take the picture of this finished work :D

This has a mixture of mediums in it. Mostly all pen and ink as always but some of the background has been lightly shaded with pencil and the forground is charcoal.

I hope Morr is as happy with this as I am it is by far my best work and it's all down to the lovely Morr for being such a wonderful Muse :dancy: :artist: :dancy:

Cielamara
March 25th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Those are every bit as beautiful as your subject, Bethra. :)

Bethra
March 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Thank you C I really wanted to show her full beauty and I hope I've done that for her. Mmm next up is Moonlite I think then Briell. Anyone else who would like me to have a go at drawing them please email me good pictures :D

wooleybob
March 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Beautiful work....

Bethra
March 25th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Thank you Wooleybob. I'm so glad everyone likes this picture as much as I do. I'm so pleased Morr likes it too :D

melantha rose
March 26th, 2005, 02:09 AM
You have an incredible gift, Bethra.

Bethra
March 26th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Thank You Melantha Rose I'm glad you like my work :D

Bethra
March 26th, 2005, 10:52 AM
New WIp on the lovely Moonlite. I do hope the lady herself will be happy with this so far I am very pleased given the pictures I have to work with were not the best quality and I had to lighten them a lot. I had to use two different pictures since I liked the pose in one image but it only had half a face so I had to get a picture of her head from another photo so that I could do her full justice. So far only the early stages of work completed on this one but it's coming together very nicely I think.

Bethra
March 27th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Thank you to the lovely lady Moonlite for being my insperation to draw this time. Again I'm very happy with it, and considering how hard I had to stare at the photos to work out what she looked like, thanks to the bad quality of the photos, I think it's turned out quite well. I hope it is a good enough likeness any way.

Like the Morrs picture this was done in pradominatly pen and ink with a little bit of pencil shading and some charcoal for the for ground.

CzechWoods
March 27th, 2005, 08:32 AM
drools. wow bethra. that is really incredible. you ahve topped yourself

:yourock: :flower:

Bethra
March 27th, 2005, 09:23 AM
drools. wow bethra. that is really incredible. you ahve topped yourself

:yourock: :flower:

I'm super pleased with the body on this one especialy the stomach I managed to give the impresion of muscles under the skin with this one. I'm not so sure about the face still but over all I love the picture thanks CZ it seams to keep getting better.

wooleybob
March 27th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Super job..I wish I had gift to draw people like you can..Only things I can do is car's,trucks,and farm tractors...I've tried to do people,but just cant do it,I mess it up..

Bethra
March 27th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Super job..I wish I had gift to draw people like you can..Only things I can do is car's,trucks,and farm tractors...I've tried to do people,but just cant do it,I mess it up..

I bet you do a lovely job on those farm tractors rofl. Oh honey you have to send me one of your drawings I so want to se your farm tractors. *huggles*

Bethra
March 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
ere are the Wips of Fairy Brie. I'm really pleased with them so far they look to be shaping up very nicely. I hope Brie is happy with them.

hey are a little dark but when I get onto the other computer I will photoshop the images to lift the lighting on them and repost them. I just wanted to get some pictures up for Brie to see now.

Brielle LaLune
March 29th, 2005, 04:15 PM
ere are the Wips of Fairy Brie. I'm really pleased with them so far they look to be shaping up very nicely. I hope Brie is happy with them.

hey are a little dark but when I get onto the other computer I will photoshop the images to lift the lighting on them and repost them. I just wanted to get some pictures up for Brie to see now.
BETHRA!!! :yourock:

Bethra
March 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM

Glad you like them Brie. Once it is finished I'll send you the link, if you are happy with it I will send you a copy of the original :D

CzechWoods
March 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM

yes she does

i am already running out of compliments

wowsa
absolutely gorgeous, talendeted, wonderful, gifted

:fpartyfav

ARTIST lady

Bethra
March 29th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Thanks CZ :D *Blushes and hugs*

Now here they are lighter

Bethra
March 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
And one more WIP on Brielle

CzechWoods
March 29th, 2005, 11:05 PM
wow. photography
almost

well
you are da talented one, my muse

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Brielle LaLune in all her wicked glory. Only pen and ink used on this one. I'm over the moon with how this one turned out I would love to post the original pictures with these but it's up to the ladies themselves if they want to add the photos aswell.

Brielle if you are half as pleased with this one as I am you're gonna be over the moon

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 12:32 PM
WIP on Bain :D And heres what I'm working on now :D Bain honey you drew me now it's my turn to return the favour. Only in the very early stages but it's nearly there and I like how it's looking so far :D

Bainidhe Dub
March 30th, 2005, 12:36 PM
*squeals and bounces*

Me and Bear! *grins* soooo cool!

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 12:47 PM
lad you like it honey I think it's gonna be ace I love that photo anyway so it's gonna look wonderful when it's finished all being well :D *HUGGLES LOTS* :loveydove

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 06:02 PM
More Bain and Bear WIPS

Brielle LaLune
March 30th, 2005, 06:03 PM
That's absolutely gorgeous! You've outdone yourself!

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 06:04 PM
The Finished Artical Bain and Bear. I do hope she's as happy with these as I am I think they are wonderfull :D

Thanks for providing such wonderful photos Bain I had fun with this one _twohorns_

Bainidhe Dub
March 30th, 2005, 06:44 PM
It's awesome. Omg. Wow.

Bethra
March 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Glad you like it honey I had lots of fun doing it :D I love Bear he's addorable just like you in this picture :D

melantha rose
March 30th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Bethra, I am turning into a big fan of your works, drawings and photography both. You've got me coming back here again and again to see what else you've done. You are very good. You capture emotion in your art, bring out the depth of life in the subject's eyes, and leave the viewer wondering about the secrets that lie behind those eyes. Amazing gift you got there, gal.

Bethra
March 31st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Bethra, I am turning into a big fan of your works, drawings and photography both. You've got me coming back here again and again to see what else you've done. You are very good. You capture emotion in your art, bring out the depth of life in the subject's eyes, and leave the viewer wondering about the secrets that lie behind those eyes. Amazing gift you got there, gal.

Thank you Melantha Rose. *bows* I think my favorite part of any drawing is the eyes. I begin with the eyes always. I spend a good deal of time looking at the eyes of my study. That was why this last sketch ment so much to me. I was drawn to the picture because of Bains eyes in the picture. I knew I could get the emotion across in my drawing also.

I would love to do your portrait for you. Email me a picture of yourself that you like the most and I'll draw it for you.

:spinnysmi

Bethra
March 31st, 2005, 11:55 PM
I'm not happy with the way this one is working out. It's a good picture but it doesn't look enough like my Iggy Monster I don't know why :D

I'm gonna post it anyway and will prolli end up doing it again from scratch but I wanted to record my mistakes aswell as my best lol

melantha rose
April 1st, 2005, 02:37 AM
Thanks, Bethra!! Let me talk to my dad about getting some of my pics in my pc, and I'll email them to you. I'd love for you to draw me.

I think the drawing of Iggy is coming along nicely.

Bethra
April 1st, 2005, 03:02 PM
Eyes too big and girly I'm going to start again I'm not happy at all with it. I will be hapier if I start again I will never like that one. I'm a perfectionist in my own work and once I am dissatisfied with something I have to begin again

I look forward to getting your pictures :)

wooleybob
July 1st, 2005, 08:48 AM
Those were just soooo cool...I liked the one blowing a kiss..

BlackMagicalCat
July 1st, 2005, 09:03 AM
Wow Bethra,you are so gifted with a mystical talent,you potray the mystical side of things so very well

CzechWoods
July 1st, 2005, 05:49 PM
I'm not happy with the way this one is working out. It's a good picture but it doesn't look enough like my Iggy Monster I don't know why :D

I'm gonna post it anyway and will prolli end up doing it again from scratch but I wanted to record my mistakes aswell as my best lol

mistakes ?

that looks like iggy to me

wowsa _handclapp

Bethra
July 2nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
mistakes ?

that looks like iggy to me

wowsa _handclapp

The insperation to draw seams to have left me of late, but this is the one I will be redoing as soon as it comes back to me. With the summer coming on I prefure to go out into the world and take photos of beautiful countryside. :D I'm glad you like it honey but it is going to be redone since it's a little to femanine and lacking that spark of Iggy. :hugz:

Bethra
August 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Two New Celtic Designes

The Scotish Cross was done as a prelim idea for a tattoo the other one I was just playing about with a new designe not centering around the triplica for once.

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 02:02 AM
A few old ones back in the day I was a comic fan :D

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 02:08 AM
A few animals

watchman11
August 28th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Looks great Bethra. :yourock: The owl is one of my faves :D

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Looks great Bethra. :yourock: The owl is one of my faves :D

Thank you I must admit the owl is very old but was one of those one off flashes of briliance :D

Thank you I'm glad you like them :spinnysmi

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 04:35 AM
More misc stuff

wooleybob
August 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Great work.!!! :hugz:

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Great work.!!! :hugz:

You get me some good quality pics and yes MR Bob I'll have you pose for me ;) I don't mean the endless suply of silly Wooleybob pics we've been treated to on the sexy men thread eather :lol:

SilverClaw
August 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Hey you adde some new stuff today cool!! Love your work Bethera.

You get me some good quality pics and yes MR Bob I'll have you pose for me ;) See Bob now you have to get some pictures done :D

CzechWoods
August 28th, 2005, 06:59 PM
i enjoy the animals, that have the spirit of them captured in thir looks

and i love the knotwork w/ blue background

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Hey you adde some new stuff today cool!! Love your work Bethera.

See Bob now you have to get some pictures done :D

It's mostly old work that I finaly have a scanner to scan in with. Glad you like them honey :hugz:

Bethra
August 28th, 2005, 07:28 PM
i enjoy the animals, that have the spirit of them captured in thir looks

and i love the knotwork w/ blue background

The Celtic knotwork you like was actualy done with you in mind because I know you don't like the triple thing so much so I focused on a four way knott espechialy for you :D That is a new one though the animals are really old from way back when I was in school :D

wooleybob
September 4th, 2005, 11:22 AM
That was a great job you did for me..You can post it if ya like...once again Thank You... :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :fpraiseyo

SilverClaw
September 4th, 2005, 11:31 AM
It's mostly old work that I finaly have a scanner to scan in with. Glad you like them honey :hugz: Yes I do like them who knows maybe get my butt in gear and share some of my work with ya :D

Mother Goose
September 4th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Bethra you are amazingly talented! Thank you for sharing your gift with us! :hugz:

Bethra
September 4th, 2005, 12:02 PM
That was a great job you did for me..You can post it if ya like...once again Thank You... :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :fpraiseyo
Thank you honey I would like to share it with everyone now that its finished. Ok this is a strictly NO COPYING ONE this is a personal designe I have done for Wooleybob since he's a total hero who gives of his time to brave the fires of hell to save us mear mortals :D

Bethra
September 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Yes I do like them who knows maybe get my butt in gera and sahre some of my work with ya :D

I look forward to seeing some of your work very much :D

Bethra
September 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Bethra you are amazingly talented! Thank you for sharing your gift with us! :hugz:

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work honey :D Glad you liked them. :hugz:

SilverClaw
September 4th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I look forward to seeing some of your work very much :D Oh no the pressure is on lol :D

...since he's a total hero who gives of his time to brave the fires of hell to save us mear mortals :D Well put Bethera :hugz: And awesome piece :D

wooleybob
September 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Thank you honey I would like to share it with everyone now that its finished. Ok this is a strictly NO COPYING ONE this is a personal designe I have done for Wooleybob since he's a total hero who gives of his time to brave the fires of hell to save us mear mortals :D
Thank You..You are such a sweetheart.. :hugz: :hugz:

Bethra
September 5th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Thank You..You are such a sweetheart.. :hugz: :hugz:

Well you can be my hero any time honey :hugz:

watchman11
September 5th, 2005, 07:24 AM

:acheeer: to the Artist. I saw it before but had to :bumpsmili again. :bigblue:

Bethra
September 6th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Here's a new tribal tattoo designe I've been working on. I was inspired dispite several slashes in my hand thanks to stupidly putting my hand through a window. I kind of started drawing to calm me down after I'd done it. I think it's quite good even with a gammy hand :lol:

CzechWoods
September 6th, 2005, 01:39 PM
the tribal style dragon pictograph is incredibly beautiful

it is not easy to craft the dragon energy, the wholeness of it, into any work

but you, bethra have succeeded.

your giftedness is obvious yet stunning non the less

:hailmol:

Bethra
September 6th, 2005, 11:25 PM
the tribal style dragon pictograph is incredibly beautiful

it is not easy to craft the dragon energy, the wholeness of it, into any work

but you, bethra have succeeded.

your giftedness is obvious yet stunning non the less

:hailmol:

Elegant I think is the best discription for that dragon. Thank you honey for the kind words I'm really very pleased with the way that one turned out. I hope the person I made it for is just as happy with it.

Ok to carry on the tribal theam so that I can create one sheet full of this kind of flash art here for your viewing pleasure is The Eye of Chaos

SilverClaw
September 7th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Your Dragon is beuatiful and I like the chaos piece to :D

And that is it I will posting some of my stuff for sure later this week ok :D You inspiration you :D

Bethra
September 7th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Your Dragon is beuatiful and I like the chaos piece to :D

And that is it I will posting some of my stuff for sure later this week ok :D You inspiration you :D

Woot finaly we get to see your work :lol:

And just incase you change your mind here's the next one to go on that sheet of flash art :D This one is titled The Spirit of the Sword

Mother Goose
September 7th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Bethra the spirit of the sword is phenomenal!! Oooooooh, can you teach me to do that?!!! :steppy: :lol:

SilverClaw
September 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
And just incase you change your mind here's the next one to go on that sheet of flash art :D This one is titled The Spirit of the Sword ah time is teh only thing that will make me change my mind otherwise it will still happen, and hey nice sword:D

Bethra
September 8th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Bethra the spirit of the sword is phenomenal!! Oooooooh, can you teach me to do that?!!! :steppy: :lol:

I guess that could be done it's simple really just copy and leanr from copying. That sort of way is often the best there are some rules to drawing but once you can coppy then you can start applying your imagination to making your own. In copying we learn tecniques to make the shading and colour blemding work once we have that our imaginations can do the rest.

Bethra
September 8th, 2005, 11:35 AM
ah time is teh only thing that will make me change my mind otherwise it will still happen, and hey nice sword:D

I'm rather pleased with how the sword turned out though the Mothman said the writting on it looks Klingon so now I keep thinking of it as The Klingon Sword :lol:

Stop making excusses and show us your artwork :lol: sorry I'm being demanding now :lol:

SilverClaw
September 9th, 2005, 10:51 AM
I'm rather pleased with how the sword turned out though the Mothman said the writting on it looks Klingon so now I keep thinking of it as The Klingon Sword :lol:
Actually I can see where he gets that it looks like Klingon.

Bethra
September 11th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Actually I can see where he gets that it looks like Klingon.

I'm not a Treckie I'm not honestly.

*runs to hide*

:geez:

SilverClaw
September 11th, 2005, 07:36 PM
I'm not a Treckie I'm not honestly.

*runs to hide*

Well I am lol :alol:

Bethra
September 12th, 2005, 05:37 PM
When talking to Watchman last night I realised just how much influance music had on my early drawing .This was one inspired by Marillion that had early Pink Floyd influances on it.

Bethra
September 12th, 2005, 11:00 PM
More of my celtic stuff

Bethra
September 22nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
I needed to come back home and touch base with the human side a little so I'm back on portraites again.

This is a WIP of our very own and very lovely Misty. My drawing pens have all died on me so this is just a sick little biro incase anyone notices the detail isn't as fine. :D

Still a way to go before it's finished but I'm happy with the way it's shaping up so far :D

mandalamama
November 1st, 2005, 01:10 AM
beautiful work! especially stunning as tattoos.
:yourock:

Bethra
June 5th, 2006, 02:52 PM
The flash art and my new finished version.

Infinite Grey
June 5th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Very nice! Up the Chaos!

Bethra
November 21st, 2006, 09:49 AM
Very nice! Up the Chaos!
And now available in skin art right central in the middle of my back