PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Good Friday and Easter to our Christian friends

Sleet
March 25th, 2005, 10:08 AM
May faith be strengthened and made more meaningful as the story of Jesus's selfless sacrifice is retold and remembered.

Silverfire Darkmoon
March 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I second that motion!

oakowl
March 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
I too wish our Christian friends a Blessed Good Friday and Easter.

StephanieAine
March 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Bless your hearts! Thank you so much for that. Quite a nice surprise.

:huddle:

-Stephanie

MorningDove030202
March 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I third the motion! _handclapp

Happy Easter!

Dove

Anubis RainHawk
March 26th, 2005, 01:23 AM
:) Blesed Easter! :D

Pure Ahimsa
March 26th, 2005, 01:29 AM
I FOURTH that motion! OOOooooh Im winning!!!!

Mab
March 26th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Ok, I just wanna say "HOW FREAKIN' COOL IS THIS PLACE???"

And thank you all!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

MoonWillowMagic
March 26th, 2005, 03:15 AM
While I meant nothing other then relieving my heart, I did post Here (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?p=1710524#post1710524)

Thank the spirits above we have the ability congregate together!!

PoisonIvy
March 26th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Yes! A Happy Easter to everyone!

Blessed Be!

Morr
March 26th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Happy Easter to whomever celebrates it!

Actually I was planning on going to the Easter celebrations in Jerusalem (Via Dolorosa march and following the Passion of Christ), but I kinda forgot about it LOL Work and school have been hectic lately.
I guess next year ;)

BlackMagicalCat
March 26th, 2005, 08:06 AM
umm,Im a christian and I love the Lord,thanks for reminding me about Easter(sorry I forgot Lord)Easter was actually a pagan holiday and we took it from you,sorry,and changed it a little and ,so,easter,A time to honour the Lords death,burial and resurrection,and the promise of eternal life to all of humanity.Thankyou for your respect and and I consider myself your servant,to love and bless you while here.

Iris
March 26th, 2005, 07:11 PM
umm,Im a christian and I love the Lord,thanks for reminding me about Easter(sorry I forgot Lord)Easter was actually a pagan holiday and we took it from you,sorry,and changed it a little and ,so,easter,A time to honour the Lords death,burial and resurrection,and the promise of eternal life to all of humanity.Thankyou for your respect and and I consider myself your servant,to love and bless you while here.

Heeey...don't feel you have to apologize...YOU didn't do anything! :hugz: A lot of crazy things have happened throughout history - being English I sometimes feel as though I'm expected to apologize for a lot of bad things that have been done in the name of my country over the years - it's a horrible feeling and I don't like for anyone to experience it. The sentiment is appreciated but personally, there are no hard feelings here! Happy Easter to you...and any other Christians or Christian witches who might be...how did we put it? 'Haunting the stacks' of MW :D

Ninjakitten
March 27th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Thank you!

HorseCrow
March 27th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Happy Easter :flowers:

BlackMagicalCat
March 27th, 2005, 03:21 PM
:steppy: Well today is easter,to be honest ,as a truck driver I miss most holidays and I love the Lord everyday,but today on this easter ,I went to church to kneel and thank God for all he has done for me ,and for the 15000 pagan friends he has blessed me with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If this sounds to mushy for you,I understand,but im a mushy kinda guy anyway,My ex says im too mushy,oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My prayer was that I left all 15000 plus thousand of you at the alter and asked the Lord to watch over your souls and to please help you to be in heaven with me,,,,,,,,I told him I didnt have the wisdom to deal with every one here and most of you are wiser than me,,,,,,so all I could do was to love and serve and pray for you,and argue once in a while,and get my rearend chewed off from time to time,and learn from you and bless you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so,,,,,,,,,,here I am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankyou for tolerating me. :steppy:

Pure Ahimsa
March 27th, 2005, 04:15 PM
:steppy: Well today is easter,to be honest ,as a truck driver I miss most holidays and I love the Lord everyday,but today on this easter ,I went to church to kneel and thank God for all he has done for me ,and for the 15000 pagan friends he has blessed me with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If this sounds to mushy for you,I understand,but im a mushy kinda guy anyway,My ex says im too mushy,oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My prayer was that I left all 15000 plus thousand of you at the alter and asked the Lord to watch over your souls and to please help you to be in heaven with me,,,,,,,,I told him I didnt have the wisdom to deal with every one here and most of you are wiser than me,,,,,,so all I could do was to love and serve and pray for you,and argue once in a while,and get my rearend chewed off from time to time,and learn from you and bless you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so,,,,,,,,,,here I am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankyou for tolerating me. :steppy:

Heh, a lot of us are mushy here.

Um, I was kind of confused by what you said:
"and to please help you to be in heaven with me".. I don't get why you said 'help'.
Confuzzled.

:abadpoker

LightDancer
March 27th, 2005, 06:51 PM
thanx...I feel all choked up :hearthear That's the first words of encouragement I've heard for awhile. Converting from Pagan to Pentecostal has rubbed a few people in my life the wrong way:( I'm glad there are places like MW that accept you no matter your path...gives me the warm fuzzies :hearthear

Blessed Easter

Jamie

MorningDove030202
March 28th, 2005, 10:21 AM
On the topic of Easter, I did want to mention this one church in my town which has a truely beatiful Easter tradtion. Every year they erect a cross, and cover it top to bottom with flowers. It's realy a beautiful sight! I should go snap a picture and share it...maybe I will, though it's been rainy.

Dove

Athene
March 28th, 2005, 04:48 PM
What a surprise! MW members are the best! :heartthro thank you

I'm a Christian but don't celebrate Easter per se. I celebrate the Spring Equinox and remember Christ's resurrection then as part of my 'celebrations'.

:fpeace:

gwendar
March 28th, 2005, 07:47 PM
I know I'm late, but, Happy Easter!! I always found Easter to be such a joyful holiday. May you all experience the joy of the season, whatever your beliefs, and however you choose to celebrate!