PDA

View Full Version : Self-Healing?

BelovedDru
March 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Late June of last year (2004), I was in a terrible car wreck. I have an aluminum rod in my leg and four screws, and then two screws in my ankle. I have to have them taken out sometime this summer (the screws, that is), and I was wondering if there was a way to do some self-healing. It's supposedly out patient surgery and only take maybe a week to get over, but I don't want to take any chances.

I'm fairly new to the whole healing subject. I've done some reading on chakras and energy, but I don't know which way to go with it. Is personal healing better? Are there any books I should look into?

I appreciate any advice.

Teresa
March 29th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Yes it is very possible to do self healing! If you care to take a look at the MW circle of teaching you can see a healing class. You do not have to take the class can read over the material as it may be helpful if You are new to healing. I use visualization during my meditation when I work on myself to heal something.

Druchii
March 29th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Late June of last year (2004), I was in a terrible car wreck. I have an aluminum rod in my leg and four screws, and then two screws in my ankle. I have to have them taken out sometime this summer (the screws, that is), and I was wondering if there was a way to do some self-healing. It's supposedly out patient surgery and only take maybe a week to get over, but I don't want to take any chances.

I'm fairly new to the whole healing subject. I've done some reading on chakras and energy, but I don't know which way to go with it. Is personal healing better? Are there any books I should look into?

I appreciate any advice.

Wish I could help. But I know little of that sort of thing... but I hope your healing time is quick and painless.

BelovedDru
March 30th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks, I'll check the ring out.

Thanks for the concern! I'm hoping for a quicker recovery myself, because I spent the entirety of July and August in my bedroom--and then another few weeks beginning my senior year in a wheel chair. Not fun. *looks around, notices the smallest violin in the world is playing* Er...ok, I'm off.

Thanks again.

audi
March 30th, 2005, 02:17 PM
hope all goes well. take care. *hugs* :smile:

misschief
March 31st, 2005, 11:34 AM

I appreciate any advice.depends on what you mean by fairly new... maybe make an herbal sachet, that's my most effective method besides hands on. healing can be very tiring and even make you sick if you aren't experienced. if you are REALLY new to it, i would suggest finding someone trustworthy, or a few someones, to do it for you or you could inadvertently cause yourself other problems.

BelovedDru
March 31st, 2005, 12:07 PM
depends on what you mean by fairly new... maybe make an herbal sachet, that's my most effective method besides hands on. healing can be very tiring and even make you sick if you aren't experienced. if you are REALLY new to it, i would suggest finding someone trustworthy, or a few someones, to do it for you or you could inadvertently cause yourself other problems.

Yeah, that's what I thought...and since I usually tend to mess stuff like that up anyhow...well, thanks for all the say-so.

Dragonladyofwater
March 31st, 2005, 05:56 PM
I'm taking the healing class and posted there about my experience with self healing, rather than repeat it all, if you're interested it might help, I know several others from class have posted their experiences too.

You might also ask for some healing energy to be sent your way as you go through this from the MW community.

Tranquility
March 31st, 2005, 10:59 PM
What I can personally recommend to you is something that will not use up personal stores of energy, nor is there any way to "mess it up." Simply do a visualization every day, multiple times if needed, about little people or beings or anything repairing or cleansing or healing any part of the body it is needed in. Even people who have been non-believers have healed broken bones at "seemingly impossible" speeds, kinda freaks the doctors out =). Anyway, I would suggest doing a visualization every night as to something repairing what part of the body, or energy, you would like to have corrected.. Good luck and brightest blessings on the recovery!

EnrgyRaiser
April 4th, 2005, 01:21 AM
I've been reading a lot on the different methods of healing, and I came across the subject of self-healing...
Since I was 5, I have always felt more that most, I guess I would call it sensitivity, after passing and coming back, which has widened the gap between me and my family by miles. I would always be called, acting to sensitively or being too sensitive. When I would get a feeling of overwhelming pain, I mean, there is no evidence of outward physical injury. I've tried to hideit, but couldn't, so I turned it into something that helps others. So hence the question, self-heal. I would be able to understand how they would feel, therefore helping them understand their pain and to move forward. But I would feel their pain for days, then it would slowly go away, until the next time. This maybe a special case, but if not, how can I let it go faster... There's got to be something I can do.

Blessings,
EnrgyRaiser

Raven Reed
April 4th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Don't forget your vitamins! Vitamins, especially E are important in aiding the body's own healing process.

Mogget
April 4th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Easiest method to enhance self healing that I know is basically a form of healing meditation.

Get yourself comfy and relaxed and in a meditative state- maybe with music, incense whatever....

Deep breathe, and as you breath in imagine that you are breathing in through the crown of your head, and out through thesouls of your feet..... energy enters your crown with each breath, some pure and healing color for you (maybe gold, or white, or purple) and flows down your body cleansing it and out of your soles of your feet carrying any impurities with it. Gradually as you breath down this energy you will start to 'fill' from the crown down with this amazing pure energy, and as it slowly creeps down allow yourself to feel each set of muscles relax and release any tiny stagnations or hurts or emotin pools.... all those thigs get swept out through the soles of the feet.

As you travel down you can concentrate on sending this energy to anywhere that really needs it by simply willing it, or imagining it to the right place- so you might see that light particularly suffusing your ankle area- and concentrate on breathing that energy into any area that has pain, or blocked emotion, or a sense that it needs shifting. Just deep breath and sentd the energy there, and allow your body and emotions to respond. Often the pain can increase for a short while as the stagnation clears- or you may become very emotional- just keep breathing into and go with it.... sometimes it will come in waves, sometimes it will get very intense, other times it will be easy.

Continue this process until your whole body is completely suffused with this pure energy/light... then enjoy it for a while :0) Once you have finished just imagine bringing back in any energy that you have freed up and purified in this manner, imagine it coming back to you clean and useful, allow it to travel up you spine and collect in a pool or point around your third eye, or mentally project that energy onto a symbol of perfect health that you imagine, until ou have collected and stored any of your energy that you have purified.

This can be done quite quickly, or as an extended meditation. You might choose to burn a candle (black to absorb negative energy, blue for healing, or whatever you prefer) or to have some purifying insence burning, or half an onion to help absorb any of the illness/injurious stagnation (just toss it out afterwards, or bury it), or you might like to use a favorite healing crystal. It's all very flexible.