PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Beginnings

Autumn Clair
March 31st, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hello I'm working on a small forum I wouldn't mind some advise on. How to make it better how to get people in there, do you like the setup? I want it to be for everyone of all beliefs, what do you think it needs?

http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=autumnclair

Autumn Clair
May 23rd, 2005, 01:40 PM
I see a lot of people have taken a look at the forum but no one has commented on it yet. I'd really like to know what you think of it. Good or bad REALLY.

I want it to be a really friendly place. So any advise I would enjoy hearing. Thank you for taking the time to look at it.

Paracelsus
May 23rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
The conventional spelling is "Buddhism" - other than that, looks okay, bit new - agey for me though.
Good luck!

moonmorgan
June 29th, 2005, 11:57 AM
It looks okay, new forums are always hard to get started. There are so many as well that lots of people are already members of many different ones and have no room for one more. My only suggestion would be to separate the boards into section, all ones for new members here , all ones not spiritual related here, etc....

Hellenic_Witch
July 28th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Looks good, give it time. It takes a while to build a community. I know it's frustrating!! I just took a quick look, but I'll be back when I have more time and join. :)

Agaliha
July 28th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I started a poetry forum and uh, that didn't go so well :(
But you're looks better than mine. There are lots of categories and such.

:idea: The only thing I'd say is the skin-- maybe evenutually get one that's more colorful-- colors seem to draw people in and brighten the atmosphere. There are some great skins/layouts for free online. I used an egyptian one for my poetry site.

I'm going to join _happydanc