PDA

View Full Version : Nickelback!!!

raevyncigany
October 14th, 2001, 02:22 PM
....soooooo......any opinions? Personally, when I hear "never made it as a wise-man..." (the song is called How You Remind Me), I turn into a little puddle of goo....

BB

Rae )0(

loopy
October 14th, 2001, 04:43 PM
I love "Breathe."

:D

Semele
October 15th, 2001, 10:16 AM
I feel the same way Rae!!!

Mol said he is gonna cover it for me...woohoo!!!

We downloaded the video the other day...great looking band. Did you know that they are not a new band? Apparently they have been around for a while and even have other albums. Guess they just finally released the perfect one. I can't wait to hear more of their stuff!!!

Andromeda
October 15th, 2001, 10:42 AM
I Knew Nickleback was around for awhile. But How you remind me is an awesome song. Its been overplayed on the radio but I still love it.

mol
October 15th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Andromeda
I Knew Nickleback was around for awhile. But How you remind me is an awesome song. Its been overplayed on the radio but I still love it.

Thats the good thing about NOT listening to the radio. I use mp3.com and others to find my new music. :)

Nickleback is great. My band is going to cover "How you remind me." I think I am going to do an acoustic version of it as well.

MammaStar
October 15th, 2001, 01:20 PM
Semele, have I ever mentioned that I think you are a VERY lucky girl???? Mol doing "how you remind me" *sigh*

anyhoo, i really like that song. in fact, I was thinking the same thing you were Rae. I finally saw the video for the first time the other day. Don't watch much VH1 & MTV these days. I just love the lyrics. I think it's a very powerful song. I'm curious to hear more from them too.

Another band that was a pleasant surprise for me, was Gorilliaz. I just love that song cling Eastwood, & Eshallet bought their CD the other day. It's a darn good CD, I recommend it highly to anyone.

Myst
October 15th, 2001, 10:31 PM
kick@$$ - I want a copy of that mol!!! :)

Hubby just bought me the new album the other day - I love it!

That song's great but I like the first one off the album, Never Again, more. He sings about hearing his dad beat up his mom, and how wrong it is and how he'd like to hurt his dad for beating his mom, until she ends up shooting the guy. It sends shivers up my spine every time.

mol
October 16th, 2001, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Myst
kick@$$ - I want a copy of that mol!!! :)

Hubby just bought me the new album the other day - I love it!

That song's great but I like the first one off the album, Never Again, more. He sings about hearing his dad beat up his mom, and how wrong it is and how he'd like to hurt his dad for beating his mom, until she ends up shooting the guy. It sends shivers up my spine every time.

Its nice to see music with 'actual' thought-provoking lyrics coming back into play.

Mythrel
October 19th, 2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by mol

Its nice to see music with 'actual' thought-provoking lyrics coming back into play.

So very TRUE Mol....So very True....

Are you gonna post the new material from your band or the acoustic version you do? I would also love to hear some of your originals if possible...
Mythrel

witchywench
October 22nd, 2001, 03:19 PM
Nickleback - How you remind me --ROCKS!!!!!

Hey Mol when can we hear more of your stuff - very cool!!!
:cool: :cool:

Mythrel
October 24th, 2001, 11:38 AM
just picked up the CD over the weekend, it is an all around good disc...now I must go pick up there first disc...the one with "Leader of Men" on it....anyway, I recommend this CD
Mythrel

witchywench
October 25th, 2001, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by mol

Nickleback is great. My band is going to cover "How you remind me." I think I am going to do an acoustic version of it as well.

Love a copy mol!

Semele way too lucky, honey!

:D

willowfairy
October 28th, 2001, 02:08 PM
Nickelback is TOO COOL! :D *does her lil happy dance*