PDA

View Full Version : badge.sunglass holder..kewl clay

cjtarot
April 19th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Hi,

I was chalanged..can I make a badge holder for those people who work in hospitals and have to wear a badge that hangs off a lanyard..

well I did,,that and something you can hang your sunglasses on when you are going in and out of stores..

there made of polymer clay..the stuff is amazing...

cj
more pictures are at www.geocities.com/magickcottage

DragonsChest
April 19th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Those are very nice!!! I work with polymer clay and you're right - it's great stuff.

sari0009
April 25th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hi,

...you can hang your sunglasses on when you are going in and out of stores..

Cool idea, nice execution...and what brand of polymer clay?

KellyP
April 25th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Wow! Those are fantastic. I have to wear badges in most places I work due to security reasons. If you could find a way to incorporate the Elder Futhark runes into such a badge holder, I would be interested in commissioning such a work. PM me with ideas and costs if you are interested.

cjtarot
April 26th, 2005, 04:16 PM
the clay is the regular Sculpy II. I also have Filmo clay. the fun part is after stamping, I mix some of the Sculpy glaze with Pearl FX paint (its a glittery powerd that comes in some kewl colors). My thing is, I don't have a teacher..and I have so many questions.

The most important is how do you finish the clay...Sand the rough spots then HOW do you polish. so far all I have been doing is glazing..

CJ