PDA

View Full Version : New Sculpture

MsFireHaven
April 23rd, 2005, 04:58 AM
I did this as a commission for a friend...
Honest Opinions appreciated, (But if you hate it, I'd still like you to reply if you like. Please use tact, so noones feelings get hurt ;) ).

-Ember
April 23rd, 2005, 07:03 AM
It is cute. I don't know what you were trying for, but in the close up of the second pic it just really reminded me of a dog doing the loving "dopey dog grin" just before they slurp your face or steal something off your plate or while trying to convince you to pick up whatever slobbery item they've left at your feet...... Or just before flopping at your feet themself, panting from the rest. Playful.

MsFireHaven
April 23rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
:ggrief:
He's a dragon

redring
April 23rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
verry good!! Better than I could ever do. _handclapp

-Ember
April 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
:ggrief:
He's a dragon
I know.... I just mean it is the same sort of additude. It doesn't come across as fierce/mean/etc... not the sort of dragon I'd expect to burn the village and slay the knight...it has a certain playfulness that I associate with a certain dog look.

MoonKnight
April 24th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Looks great! :thumbsup:

Linx
April 24th, 2005, 12:26 AM
I think that looks great! The detail on his body is just awesome!

MsFireHaven
April 24th, 2005, 01:26 AM
I know.... I just mean it is the same sort of additude. It doesn't come across as fierce/mean/etc... not the sort of dragon I'd expect to burn the village and slay the knight...it has a certain playfulness that I associate with a certain dog look.

Thank you for clairifying... He went to a good home today, and his new owner just loves him.....

Thanks for everyone comments!

BrigidMoon
April 24th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Awesome. What did you make that out of? :)

MsFireHaven
April 24th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Awesome. What did you make that out of? :)

Polymer Clay, just like DragonsChest uses.... :shhhh: