PDA

View Full Version : New pagan babe on (the) board

Rainbow Chaser
March 13th, 2001, 09:20 AM
Pardon my silly title, I am in a tad silly mood!

Just signed up, I am a new Dutch heks here. Although I usually consider myself to be mostly pagan, but I like the term heks (= witch in Dutch).

I was directed here by a good friend who always shares good stuff with me, so I'm sure I'll have fun here. And to share stories of course. Looking forward to meeting you all!

eaglewolf
March 13th, 2001, 08:18 PM
Welcome!

It's okay to be silly, no need to apologize... ;)

Hope you are able to visit us often, this is a great place to share with others...

Again, welcome :D

~ew

Silverwitch
March 13th, 2001, 08:37 PM
Hallo and welcome Rainbow Chaser. Hope you have a great time here.

Shatav
March 13th, 2001, 09:13 PM
Welcome Rainbow chaser! If you're a tad silly, you're probably in the right place. ;) Looking forward to hearing from you on the boards!

Kaylara
March 13th, 2001, 09:56 PM
More Babes!!! (LOL) Just kidding.. Glad to meet you, and hope you like it here!

BB,
Kaylara

Rainbow Chaser
March 14th, 2001, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the kind words and welcome-messages. I'm sure there will be plenty of 2 cents from me! :D

lynx
March 14th, 2001, 05:23 AM
WELCOME.........Rainbow Chaser!!!!! B-)

Hope to hear more from you. :) See ya on the boards...

Lynx })i({

~*Mar C*~
March 14th, 2001, 05:17 PM
yes. silly is good Rainbow. from what i've seen so far ~ew is a master on sillyness..or is it silliness? i dunno...ah well! but, anyway, welcome to MysticWicks. im a semi-newbie myself, but...yea! i've started posting more...this is my...*counts* 3rd post today! wow! im getting up there! lol gotta run!

~*Jade*~

Kaylara
March 14th, 2001, 06:13 PM
You think EW is funny on the board... you would be amazed about what we talk about on pm's. LOL

Kaylara

eaglewolf
March 14th, 2001, 06:15 PM
;)

mol
March 14th, 2001, 06:18 PM
Welcome to our Community. Silly and serious discussions guranteed! We try to mix it up here...so we dont become bitter old trolls. ;)

Hope to see you here a lot.

mol
March 14th, 2001, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Kaylara
You think EW is funny on the board... you would be amazed about what we talk about on pm's. LOL

Kaylara

Yah...you should see the stuff he says to me!

:p

LOL

~*Mar C*~
March 14th, 2001, 06:51 PM
*pretends to be amazed?* JK maybe i should be glad he doesnt send me PMs? lol w/e!

~*Jade*~

eaglewolf
March 15th, 2001, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by ~*Mar C*~
*pretends to be amazed?* JK maybe i should be glad he doesnt send me PMs? lol w/e!

~*Jade*~

Hey! I heard that!!

~ew

How old are you again? Just Kidn'!!

Rainbow Chaser
March 15th, 2001, 06:21 AM
Teehee, I see this conversation is going in its proper very silly direction already! :D
Me like!

~*Mar C*~
March 15th, 2001, 03:28 PM
lmao! i'm 16. and ima be 17 in May! so woo?! lmao gonna...go now? *waves*

~*Jade*~

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 03:49 PM
See EW, it's better that you don't PM her! You'd get in trouble. ;) LOL! Just kidding, you have been nothing but a gentleman to me. You know I love ya!

Kaylara

;)

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 03:51 PM
More Babes on the board. And I'm NOT kidding, Kaylara.

I'm a old man but I ain't dead.

WOO HOO!!!

How old is she, anyway. I may have to retract this?

-T

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 03:58 PM
She's almost 17... I'm almost 20! And if you wanna see some pictures that will really make an old man happy, you should look at the pictures thread in Just Talk forum... Me in all of my Rocky Horror half-naked glory!!!!!!

Kaylara

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Retracted. Although, 17 in Netherlands is old enough to buy a Beir.

Retracted non-the-less.

This old man,
He played one...

He played nick-nack...

What is "Nick-Nack" anyway?

-T

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 04:15 PM
Couldn't find the"Pictures" thread. Guess I just have to miss out, eh?

-T

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 04:22 PM
Nope:

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/mosh/index2.html

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/mosh/index3

Tee hee!

Kaylara

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 04:22 PM
Here it is on the pictures thread...

http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523&perpage=15&pagenumber=7

Kaylara

Semele
March 15th, 2001, 05:12 PM
all varieties availiable... lightly salted of coarse!

Enjoy your time here. We look forward to getting to know you!!!

Semele

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 06:10 PM
Thank you for sharing that Kaylara. Was that a "Magenta" outfit or was it Frankenfurter?

Either way, it was pretty HOT.

Hubba-Hubba.

I'm happy now,

-T

Though I would like to add that I may have gone to my first showing the day you were born.

Still!!! Hubba-Hubba.

~*Mar C*~
March 15th, 2001, 06:13 PM
well...umm now that this thread has totally gone OT..lmao what were we doing here anyway? welcoming Rainbow Chaser, right? *shrugs* ah well! lmao *goes back to being her 16 y/o self?* lmao

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 06:18 PM
Its frankenfurter. Rocky is my favorite movie! My grandparents call me to let me know it's on, and my mother used to dress me up to go to it! Thanks for the compliment Rantraven!!!!!

BB,
Kaylara

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 06:20 PM
MM!

Kaylara

mol
March 15th, 2001, 06:23 PM
What is this thread about now anyway?

Kaylara
March 15th, 2001, 06:27 PM
Ummm... Showing the new person how weird we are, I think...

Kaylara

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 06:29 PM
Got a little carried away.

Welcome aboard Rainbow Chaser.

Hubba-Hubba, anyway.

-T

~*Mar C*~
March 15th, 2001, 06:32 PM
well this thread forced me to ck out some pictures! lmao! Kaylara! omg! you're so pretty! okay..done being a weirdo! i looked @ ~ew's pic and...thats it i think! lol yea. cos i'm short on time here. My younger brother is buggin me to get online. :P and my Scottish friend is currently making up an all new sound of music...i'd put it here..but its a tad..ummm..risque? roflmfao i dunno if thats even spelt right..and im kinda hyper..wooo! hmmm...i should be going now.. *waves*

rantnraven
March 15th, 2001, 06:36 PM
This is a pretty HOT thread!!!

-T

Lady Tana
March 15th, 2001, 06:50 PM
wow!! this one is almost getting as good as the pictures thread...

and welcome to anyone i havent said welcome to yet...

i think im behind in my welcomes..... comes from being blonde i guess... lmao!!
(not to insult any non-dingy blondes out there.... )

~*Mar C*~
March 15th, 2001, 07:52 PM
*touches the thread* HOT THREAD!!! OMG HOT!!! *looks around with a guilty look on her face* It wasn't me...*starts singing* she caught me red-handed creepin w/the girl next door... omg...im quite sorry..im extremely...hyper? yes..high on life, thanks. JK and im done now..? i forgot what i was doing here..damn you AIMs!! *shrugs*

Lady Tana
March 15th, 2001, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by ~*Mar C*~
i forgot what i was doing here..damn you AIMs!! *shrugs*
lmao

lost in the IM land are ye? I know that feeling well... between that and PM's and ICQ its a wonder I ever remember anything :)

Kaylara
March 16th, 2001, 12:11 AM
Thanks Mar C!

(Hey Rantraven, you're only a year younger than my mommy!)

LOL!

Kaylara

mol
March 16th, 2001, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Kaylara
Thanks Mar C!

(Hey Rantraven, you're only a year younger than my mommy!)

LOL!

Kaylara

Hey RnR, did that sting or what?

Scarlet Swan
March 16th, 2001, 01:45 AM
I just kicked Scott off of here so I could jump in! He didn't tell me he put pictures on here, and won't show me where they are. I must be overlooking them =( and he is no help!!!!

rantnraven
March 16th, 2001, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by mol

Hey RnR, did that sting or what?

I'm kindda tough *tears rolling*. I have been called worse; somebody once asked if I were a YOUNG man. HA!, I replied.

Kaylara? Did you know you're 11 years younger then my ex?

A thought.

Not that any of this matters. No Harm and Blessed Be.

Hubba-Hubba

-T

rantnraven
March 16th, 2001, 02:11 AM
I'm not sure I have seen you around here. I did take note of your signature though. And in my opinion, children are, both, a blessing and an obligation. Sometimes more one then the other.

Blessed are those that give themselves unto a world of uncertainty.

-Thoma

Scarlet Swan
March 16th, 2001, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by rantnraven
I'm not sure I have seen you around here. I did take note of your signature though. And in my opinion, children are, both, a blessing and an obligation. Sometimes more one then the other.
Hi, rantnraven, I agree with you. We have an obligation to our children but obligations can also be a blessing, unfortunately, many people simply feel obligated and not blessed. =(

Thanks for the note! BTW EW is my hubby. =)

Scarlet Swan

Rainbow Chaser
March 16th, 2001, 03:33 AM
Ummm... Showing the new person how weird we are, I think...

... and doing a very good job!!! LOL I think this is called slow chat!
Now gimme a mo to check out the pics! I love pics! :D

Lemme try something here... Have some coffee and a stroopwafel! :)

http://kinesiologie.homestead.com/files/koffie4.jpg

Kaylara
March 16th, 2001, 09:50 PM
awww... I was just messing with you Rantraven... Didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I really am sorry if I offended you, just meant to joke around...

Kaylara

rantnraven
March 16th, 2001, 10:02 PM
This old man is rolling.

No feelings hurt here!! Of that, I asure you, K.

Hubba-Hubba.

-RnR

or -T

~*Mar C*~
March 16th, 2001, 10:16 PM
what is it that we're talking about now? i'm feeling out of the loop... :( ah well. lol *waves* whats up Kaylara, RantnRaven, Rainbow Chaser, Mol...everyone else? lmao

rantnraven
March 16th, 2001, 10:40 PM
Sometimes thing get lost on "the board".

What's up with you?

Not a whole happening here.

HEY! Do you write at all. There's a great thread under Tarot that you might like. I think it is call Fun thinks.

And I have to ask, what is "imao".

-RnR

mol
March 16th, 2001, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Rainbow Chaser

... and doing a very good job!!! LOL I think this is called slow chat!
Now gimme a mo to check out the pics! I love pics! :D

Lemme try something here... Have some coffee and a stroopwafel! :)

http://kinesiologie.homestead.com/files/koffie4.jpg

MMMmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm.

Thats looks good enough to eat!

mol
March 17th, 2001, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by rantnraven
Sometimes thing get lost on "the board".

What's up with you?

Not a whole happening here.

HEY! Do you write at all. There's a great thread under Tarot that you might like. I think it is call Fun thinks.

And I have to ask, what is "imao".

-RnR

LMAO!

Laughing My A$$ Off.

;)

Kaylara
March 17th, 2001, 12:15 AM
Hi Jade!!!

Kaylara

rantnraven
March 17th, 2001, 02:04 AM
I have been on the confusser a long time but, must have missed that one.

Though I don't know how.

LMAO. hehe.

RnR

~*Mar C*~
March 17th, 2001, 03:48 PM
wooo! i got a hi from Kaylara! *dances around then stops, looking around the public library* :o whoops? heh ah well. anywayz... whats going on with me? besides looking for a job so i can get money to pay for my parents' phone bill? :( well, it's more MY phone bill than their's because...well I'm the one who ran it up... lol

Kaylara
March 17th, 2001, 04:24 PM
Mar C goes by the name Jade.
I hope all goes well with that by the way... I understand(I think everyone here can) the bills thing....

Kaylara

rantnraven
March 17th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Haven't met one I didn't have to pay!!

RnR

~*Mar C*~
March 19th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Yes...This is the first phone bill I'll have to pay. The last time, I had money to pay, but my dad gave me the old, Next Time You Will Pay lecture...and I did the, Sure, Dad. Whatever You Say thing...and sure enough, I'm payin this time. And next time too! Man, the troubles of having friends out of state and out of country...*shrugs* lol

Kaylara
March 19th, 2001, 02:03 PM
Something I know all too well Jade! I have friends all over the country, and have had to cut back on talking to them on the phone because of the high phone costs. Lucky for me that most of them have the internet, but still it's not as good as talking directly to them...

Kaylara

~*Mar C*~
March 19th, 2001, 02:10 PM
yay! so im not the only one who thinks that talking on the 'net is a poor substitute for actually talking on the phone...which some people might say is a poor substitute for talking in person..but...whatever! lol :)

Kaylara
March 19th, 2001, 02:19 PM
Well, eventually me and you will meet in person. (Considering how close we live to each other.) And talking on the phone wouldn't be too bad, but if I wanted to talk to Eaglewolf, Mol, or Sephiroth the bill would get pretty bad. So, while it is a poor substitute for many of the people who I talk to and enjoy talking to, it is the most economical solution for me right now.

Kaylara

Lady Tana
March 20th, 2001, 08:26 PM
take your bills..
put them on the lazy susan
spin the darn thing really really fast
whatever stays on gets paid...

:D

~*Mar C*~
March 21st, 2001, 12:10 PM
i'll hafta try that..or @ least tell my 'rents to...lol! Kaylara, whats up girlie? bad news on my part here...im gettin the net taken away..well @ least thats what my 'rents say. :( it sucks. *shrugs* i'll always have the net @ school! lol

Kaylara
March 21st, 2001, 12:47 PM
Why are you getting the net taken away???

Kaylara

~*Mar C*~
March 21st, 2001, 02:20 PM
i'm gettin the net taken away for some parental reason..that, since it IS a parental reason, it makes no sense! FOMCL! but, seriously... it's because i was online yesterday..when i was home sick from school. and they bitched about it...if im not allowed to say that...*points to the b-word* just let me know.. :( gonna get gone now! :) *waves*