PDA

View Full Version : Seeing 911..

Janus109
May 6th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Ok..

This sounds a little weird, however I have been seeing the numbers 911 around the house on the digital clock all the time i.e 9:11 am and pm when I glance at the clock, I've seen the time 9:11 am and pm on the mircowave clock. I have had many people leave their number on my recorder with 911 in it. The same with the clock in the car.

This is getting TOO bizarre!! I am seeing it too much. What do you think this means? I am I getting paranoid? Is this some kind of warning? I have been been having problems with my neighbor who made some verbal threats against me ( which the cops know about), I am just real confused about glancing at the clock and seeing it's 9:11 all the time. Maybe this is just the" psychic- self " kicking in or I don't know.

Do you have any thoughts?

BrigidMoon
May 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM
There are signs about stuff everywhere. I don't think I'd get panicked or alarmed though!

number_the_dead
May 7th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I have no idea why but I always see 11:11

Psypress
May 7th, 2005, 02:30 PM
I used to see 7:23 all the time.
Had it been 9:11, I can understand why you'd be a little paranoid. It's not just a coincidental appearance of a series of numbers; those series of numbers actually mean something.
But if it helps any, nothing ever came of 7:23. Nothing monumental happened on July 23rd, or ever during that minute in the day. It was just a coincidence.
I'm no expert on omens, but I don't think you should worry much, unless deep in your intuition you know you should be warned about something.

Evendusk
May 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I would always look at the clock at 12:34 both night and day for the longest time. Never understood why.

Lost_Sole
May 8th, 2005, 09:51 AM
I had 3:33 at least 1 time a day for 3 months.

Angelus_Errare
May 8th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Another 12:34'er and I hate that. Night and day. Otherwise I will get the 5:55pm

Darkdale
May 9th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Every time I look into the mirror, I see myself. It's beginning to seem like it means something - I'm really freaked out.

:) jk

Now, there is a perfectly rational psychological explanation. You are catching the clock at many different times, but your brain is only processing or rather dramatically over processing 9:11. This sort of thing happens once a time or number arrangement means something extra to you. The same thing happens with cars.

Say you go out and buy a used car. Let's say it's a Nissan Maxima. All of a sudden, you'll begin noticing Maxima's are EVERYWHERE! It's just that your brain is paying a lot more attention to it, because it's on your mind. Same thing with the time on the clock. 911 is on your mind - your brain, or internal clock, actually knows when to look - and there it is.

It does mean that 911 is on your mind. This could mean a great number of things. It could refer to past events. To an emergency. To some stress or fear in your life - but trust me, it's your brain that is making it appear to be a coincidence, so the answer is inside your head.

Milliscent
May 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Ok..

This sounds a little weird, however I have been seeing the numbers 911 around the house on the digital clock all the time i.e 9:11 am and pm when I glance at the clock, I've seen the time 9:11 am and pm on the mircowave clock. I have had many people leave their number on my recorder with 911 in it. The same with the clock in the car.

This is getting TOO bizarre!! I am seeing it too much. What do you think this means? I am I getting paranoid? Is this some kind of warning? I have been been having problems with my neighbor who made some verbal threats against me ( which the cops know about), I am just real confused about glancing at the clock and seeing it's 9:11 all the time. Maybe this is just the" psychic- self " kicking in or I don't know.

Do you have any thoughts?

I'm not sure where it is at, but I posted on this exact same thing several months ago. I saw 911 also, several years ago. Everytime I looked at the clock, it was 9:11; billboards, signs, everywhere I looked, I saw 911. It was freaking me out, and I told everyone I kept seeing it. I thought something bad was going to happen where I would have to call 911. This happened for a few months, maybe three. This was in 2001, and when the world trade center and pentagon were attacked, I stopped seeing those numbers. Last year, I kept seeing the numbers backwards, 119. Nothing came out of that, not that I know of, anyway. I am not sure what to make of what happened to me and the numbers 911 in 2001. One of the theories I have come up with is that there were a lot of people in on the planning of these attacks, and somehow, I picked up on the energy of their thoughts. Maybe that is why people see sets of numbers over and over for a prolonged period of time. I don't know. It was unnerving, and I'll never forget it. I was so relieved when nothing came of 119.

Janus109
July 10th, 2005, 03:08 AM
I am very glad that I wasn't the only one seeing it lol. Now this was spooking me so much that I had to quit looking at the clock when the time got close to 9:11. I had to make a decision not to look at the clock- I know that sounds crazy.. but that's what I did.

To me.. 911 means something and that something wasn't something I wanted.

It's been a couple of months since I posted this on MW. I haven't seen 911 a whole lot lately. I think the reason that I haven't seen it pop up on me is that I have asked in my affirmations for peace , safety & harmony. Instead of focusing on a potential negative ( harm, bad luck, anything negative etc ) I did the opposite . In other words if I choose safety and harmony I will vibrate those thoughts toward me. If on the other hand if I am constantly thinking about negative things..then that's what I am going to draw to me. I think nightmares in this kinda sitution are very similar to omens. We can use the experience to change our perception and thus change our realities.

However, I am very open to believing this was my Inner Being telling me to be cauious about something. Just because my Inner Being might be sending some kind of warning signal I shouldn't dwell on it..or think that something is bad that going to happen to me..like it's cast in stone or something.

Asa Heimdallr,

Your right the answer is all in my head. I think I have different approach to omens and nightmares and such from now on.

alltheravens
June 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I am a very big X-Files fan, so I always catch either 10:13 or 11:21 on my clock, I've been doing so for years! I gues since they are such important numbers to me I have tuned my brain to be more sensitive to them.:hehehehe:

SphinYote
June 18th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I tend to notice, too. And a few times my phone has made a point of disconnecting at 9:11, but it disconnects at other times, too.

I attribute it more to the fact that the event caused us to notice the numbers more, subconsciously the numbers have meaning and we thus tend to look up at the clock at that time.

That said, it is unnerving, and I do wonder that it might be more than that, sometimes....

Being a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy fan (and a lapsed x-files fan, though I'm not so fond of it anymore), I tend to notice 42 quite a bit....:bigredgri, lest often, 21 or 22, or 78, given that I collect tarot decks....

Shosha
July 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Sometimes, when we're worried about something, even if we don't realise how worried we really are... we'll notive certain things more.

Like when you first get a green car after having a tan car for a while...
Wow... Never realised how many cars were painted the came green!

They've always been there but you're more aware now.

It's possible that your mind is trying to tell you that you're more worried than you thought.

Don't get me wrong... there are all kinds of signs and omens... but... not everything is a sign or an omen.

Try meditating on these numbers and see what you find... Try a tarot reading that might give you a heads up as to why you're seeing these numbers so much... what about them is really catching your attention...

What colour are the numbers most often when you look at them?
There's a lot to concider.

Touch all your bases before you let yourself get too creeped out. :thumbsup: