battlefield. As we walked through the park, I could sense the battle
and was able to recite some of it for my uncle. In particular, in the
field where the British surrendered and stacked arms. Since 2000 I
have visited Antietam, MD and Gettysburg,PA. At Antietam I could
feel the energy of that place. Felt like a lot of sadness. At Gettysburg
I could also feel the energies, especially at Cemetery Ridge and Seminary
Ridge. At the "Cornfield" section fo Gettysburg park, I actually heard
a command of "fall in!" come out of the woods near by. Then came the
sounds of rustling and such as would be of men getting into formation.
I jumped back into my vehicle and told my wife there must be
re-enactors over there. We drove around to look, and no one was there.

If this topic has been covered already, please forgive me. I wasn't able
to locate one.

~*Ginger*~
May 15th, 2005, 10:03 PM
My father was stationed in Okinawa when I was 6/7 years old.
I remember going to a place that was called 'Sucide Hill'.
the feeling at that place was very heavy and sad.
i don't remember hearing anything out of the way, but the vibes there were a bit more than I could comprehend at such a young age, I just remember the heavy sadness that crept over while being there.

angelbaby
May 15th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I'm in okinawa japan now, my husband got stationed over here a couple months ago...I personally haven't been able to go to any of the "hot spots" but I've got some friends here who have been to a few, especially the ones where lots of battles raged and have felt and some have actually seen "reenactments" of occurances. When I get a chance to go venture out I'll let you know what happens. There are even a few locations on base, but the one guard gate they supposedly shut down and one other place was also shut down.

bbnflpn
May 18th, 2005, 08:48 AM
i had one, we use to live in gulf port mississippi. and we went to visit jefferson davis' mantion it was great. for years after word i would have this reoccurring dream of me in a carriage with confeteate soldiers marching down the road. they would stop to greet me. it was pretty cool. it makes me wonder if that was one of my pastlifes

AstralMagick
May 18th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I've been to a concentration camp in Poland and I felt great sadness when in the burning area and the place where all of the ashes were piled, but that's just normal.

Abrana
July 16th, 2006, 04:14 PM
My experiences are within New Mexico. I have seen the Spirit of Billy the Kid, and have had many a verbal and physical communication with him.

Shana-chan
July 18th, 2006, 03:59 PM
My experiences are within New Mexico. I have seen the Spirit of Billy the Kid, and have had many a verbal and physical communication with him.

I went to school with someone who was related to Billy the Kid (pretty sure that's who it was), and even had a family photo that she brought in and showed everyone. o.o

Abrana
July 18th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Very Cool! Probably one of the Granddaughters from Billy and Myself (Last Lifetime), connected to Son Patrocinio, or maybe Daughter Nabora or Sons Antonio or Pedro.

Philosophia
July 18th, 2006, 10:09 PM
There are a lot of historical places in the area I live in and I've seen and felt a lot of spirits in these ruins.

Moonlight's Daughter
July 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM
When I was a kid, I went to the Russian Fort (wood) up from San Fransisco ( I have forgotten the name). I went in to the chapel and up to the front and felt such evil there I had to get out quickly-anyone else expeirance something like that?

Brandiwyn

Shana-chan
July 25th, 2006, 03:41 PM
I just realized that a 'historical place' could count as the house that I lived in between the ages of 9 and 18. ^^;

I lived in the Carnegie Library in Weiser, ID, which was a part of the Intermountain State Institute (sp?) (a live-in college where the kids worked to pay off their tuition).

We had three ghosts that lived in the house, one jerk male, one nice teenager, one crotchety old lady. We also had children ghosts outside and one man in plaid who would tap on the outside of the windows and knock on the door.

We actually have a LOT of stories from the place.

Like, when we had my Aunt living upstairs (there were three floors, attic, main floor, and basement, and we lived in the basement, while the attic had been gutted out and didn't have a floor), we also had a huge pile of 2x4's with her (there were no walls in the main floor). The two ghosts that lived upstairs HATED having her up there so much that they pushed over the big pile of wood and one piece landed near her bed. But my Aunt didn't even wake up. o.O;

And that's just one out of probably 50 stories or more.