PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Vampirism and Healing

Luminessence
May 25th, 2005, 03:43 PM
I've been thinking about psychic vampirism and how it could be used for healing. There must be a way - normally healing is done by sending energy outward and towards the person you're working on, but it seems like common sense to me that there should be a way to do it by drawing energy inward and away from the person you're working on. And if the person doing it is an actual psychic vampire, then both people would benefit - the person being healed, obviously, and also the healer, who would get energy. (Unless the next step would be to send the energy, cleansed somehow, back into the person...) But I haven't seen any information about this sort of healing method. Has anybody else here heard of it? I can't be the first person to have thought of it...

KEishin
May 25th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I'm a little puzzled how you envision taking energy from other to be healing. Can you elaborate?

amethyst_faerie
May 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean! That's a good idea, but I hadn't though of it. Maybe someone has

CzechWoods
May 25th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I've been thinking about psychic vampirism and how it could be used for healing. There must be a way - normally healing is done by sending energy outward and towards the person you're working on, but it seems like common sense to me that there should be a way to do it by drawing energy inward and away from the person you're working on. And if the person doing it is an actual psychic vampire, then both people would benefit - the person being healed, obviously, and also the healer, who would get energy. (Unless the next step would be to send the energy, cleansed somehow, back into the person...) But I haven't seen any information about this sort of healing method. Has anybody else here heard of it? I can't be the first person to have thought of it...

comprehensional mistake.

a psychic vampyre does not feed on the victims illnesses but on their very life force

therefore, the vampyre takes the essential for the living away. in no way that can be elaborated into healing

in cases where a persn has too much energy in them, in terms of the energy overflow causes harm there are already methods to let that energy "flow" out, but this is never done to the point where it starts weakening that person, its like an overflow in the sink, you see ?

vampyrism as part of healing, sounds like rape in terms of healing to me

a simply impossible thing to do

Luminessence
May 29th, 2005, 12:25 AM
I'm a little puzzled how you envision taking energy from other to be healing. Can you elaborate?

Well, I'm thinking, for instance, if somebody has an energy blockage, energy could be drained from that area, to get the energy moving smoothly again. It might also work with emotions - you could drain away the energy that is affected by the negative emotion (and then possibly cleanse it and return it). I'm not sure whether it would work when dealing with illnesses, since I don't know whether they really affect the energy in such a way that they could be drained away like that or not.