PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: Dragon Night in Alameda

dragoncrone
June 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
:broomride For those of you in Northern California, please consider this is a personal invitation to a preview reading from my next book, 'Dragon Tales, Dragon Scales' ! Saturday evening, June 25th at 7 pm -- I will be at Spellbinding Tales Bookstore, 1910-A Encinal in Alameda.
I'll be having fun -- which means YOU will too!
Questions...??

dragoncrone
July 31st, 2005, 02:48 PM
:broomride Spellbinding Tales Bookstore, 1910-A Encinal in Alameda.
Questions...?? This is an eclectic shop in 'Old Alameda' with an upstairs loft and a resident ghost... If you're in the Bay Area of Northern California, check it out. I enjoyed interacting with the audience - a roomful of pre-teen dragon fans - younger than the usual crowd, but lively and enthusiastic!

dragoncrone
November 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM
This Saturday, Nov. 5, all California north bay bookworms are welcome to the Alameda Literati Book Fair. Yours truly the Dragoncrone will be participating.

Yes this is short notice - I only found out that I was included in the program two days ago, when Karen at Spellbinding Tales emailed me with congratulations...

The gig is from 10a to 5p, at Al DeWitt O Club, 641 West Red Line Avenue, Alameda Point, Alameda, 94501 (Former Naval Air Station at Alameda)

fairielove
November 7th, 2005, 02:07 PM
wish i could be there dragoncrone. sounds like fun.
Blessed Be,
fairielove

whimsicalwitch
January 28th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Candy.. if you have more events here in Northern California.. be sure to let me know! I'd love to come!

~ Sage

;)

Humming Bird
February 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
:broomride For those of you in Northern California, please consider this is a personal invitation to a preview reading from my next book, 'Dragon Tales, Dragon Scales' ! Saturday evening, June 25th at 7 pm -- I will be at Spellbinding Tales Bookstore, 1910-A Encinal in Alameda.
I'll be having fun -- which means YOU will too!
Questions...??

I wish I lived in the area...

what's the book about exactly?

dragoncrone
February 10th, 2008, 01:01 AM
'Ten Dragon Tails' is my first book - it is ten short stories about dragons, inspired by myths and legends from civilizations that featured dragons in their folklore. It was published in 2004.

This year - in a few months - my second book will be out. 'Dragon Scales, Dragon Tales' is another collection of stories based on dragons in other cultures; while the first book was suitable for pre-teens and up, this one has more blood & gore and sex & violence in it. Which means it will probably sell like crazy LOL :T

I will be arranging for book signings around Northern California, and will note upcoming events here. If you like you can also visit my website, www.tendragontails.com, where I have announcements of book gigs.
Always good to hear from fellow dragon fanciers!