View Full Version : Bonus Question Explained

June 2nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
Ok most of you all have had time to turn in for the bonus question in assignment 1 so I thought i would post the explaination for it. You all did verry well but the most detailed and explanitory of the answers given was by Mala. So i will let her explanation speak for itself as i could not have put it better myself.

from mala,
according to a website i found: Rode tshia bora le kanensa tai te na le yakensa- With the ears, and not with the eyes.(often said when looking for a wife)
I say that it is a good quote-to find a wife is no easy matter. to find the best wife is not neccesarily the best thing to do using the EYE, but rather, with the EAR. If you may find a wife who is PLEASING to the eye, but brainless to the ear you will not find peace. But to find a wife who is pleasing to the ear, regardless what she is to the eye, is a real blessing. A woman with a mind is worth 10 of the eye. Beauty will fade, but wisdom will only grow with time. That is where some contemporary culture lacks-sure, jenniferlopez may look good 5 years from now, but will you LEARN something new from her? is her inner beauty worth 10x her physical worth? that is the real question, and as far as gypsy male wisdom goes, i think they will beat contemporary males senseless! We put too much emphasis on the OUTER SHELL, but ignore what is in the inside. Beauty is wisdom from the inside, while outer beauty is useless and disposable. The gypsy male realises this, while the contemporary male subscribes to eternal uselesness. Sure shes hot, but is she an individual? This is one question all males should answer. If the answer is a no, move on. She will not fulfill you spiritual or emotionally, only physically. And what is the physical but an illusion?

June 2nd, 2005, 07:35 PM

EXCELLENT interpretation and definition!!! Definitely well thought out...and completely true!!!

July 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM