PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Surgery

Flar's Freyja
June 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Pearls, I know you can answer this one.......we did the healing attunement last night and Flar sounds better - except if you comment on that, his answer is "yeah, that's what they tell me."

Anyone who knows him knows that he's never been negative, so this is the anxiety - which I've come to learn is a horrible disease in itself - talking.

Can psychic surgery remove this? I'm a Master but wasn't given this info and would appreciate any and all help and guidance.

Xentor
June 3rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry. I've never read any study effectively proving energy healings to cure things like cancer or s.f.

Flar's Freyja
June 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry. I've never read any study effectively proving energy healings to cure things like cancer or s.f.

Hi Xentor,

I'm not looking for that type of cure. I'm looking toward healing his mental and emotional state, which is having a major destructive effect on his physical state. The anxiety increases his heart rate and decreases his oxygen and puts his entire body into a state of massive stress.

I was led to focus on the emotional symbol through the attunement - I've always gotten that symbol strongly when I've treated him. I'm looking for other methods to give this a boost.

Xentor
June 3rd, 2005, 04:06 PM
In that case I think you are in luck. As far as I've seen, I've had most positive effects on emotions.

Flar's Freyja
June 5th, 2005, 06:59 PM
In that case I think you are in luck. As far as I've seen, I've had most positive effects on emotions.

Hi Xentor,

LOL, I've been practicing Reiki for about 5 years now and I know I'm definitely in luck. What I meant was that sometimes during treatment a symbol will speak to me. When it is the emotional symbol, the problem is usually rooted in that area. The wonderful thing abut Reiki is that it knows and goes where it's needed.

I found out more about the psychic surgery and it's not really what I wanted but that's okay - I developed something out of the concept and it seems to be working.

The healing attunement is incredible. We did it Thursday night and Flar's breathing and numbers have been much better ever since.

Xentor
June 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Nice!

~Elise~
June 5th, 2005, 11:31 PM
We talked via phone on this...hope I helped.

Elise

Flar's Freyja
June 6th, 2005, 03:19 AM
We talked via phone on this...hope I helped.

Elise

Yep, it helped a lot :hugz: Based on what you told me, I felt led to get very aggressive with the emotional symbol. I turned it into a dragon and sent it to go after the sticky mucus, burning it away with its fire. I'm also having him destroy the anxiety.

Flar continues to do better. He decided to walk this evening and is answering the anxiety with affirmations. :jumprope:

CzechWoods
June 6th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Yep, it helped a lot :hugz: Based on what you told me, I felt led to get very aggressive with the emotional symbol. I turned it into a dragon and sent it to go after the sticky mucus, burning it away with its fire. I'm also having him destroy the anxiety.

Flar continues to do better. He decided to walk this evening and is answering the anxiety with affirmations. :jumprope:

i believe fear as a reaction to having difficulties to breath
the anxiety of a transplantation
the waiting for the transplantation etc
fear seams to be the natural state.

I would not approach by demninishing the fear, but rather add the faith part, if possible

I can imagine though that you work against the fears and the disease with stones and you can also add stones against depression etc.

Just as I said, i believe, that it is hard to go against a natural state, even if it has been inflicted through a disease.