PDA

View Full Version : Energy Kinesiology

AuroraSilvermist
June 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I've recently become interested in learning more about energy kinesiology. I learned about the straight-arm technique, in which a practitioner (or, I guess, just about any partner who's willing) applies pressure to a person's extended arm and the muscle response is an indicator giving a yes/no or true/false sort of answer. A strong muscle response indicates that something is supported or true, while a weak muscle response indicates that something is not supported or false. I've read that this technique can be used to answer a variety of questions and is used in alternative medicine for diagnostics.

Right now, I know next to nothing about this field. I did find a website that gives a pretty decent explanation of kinesiology HERE (http://www.psysante.com/newsletter/newsletter_jul04.htm#article_ak).

Does anyone have any experience with energy kinesiology? (I understand that there's a difference between energy kinesiology and applied kinesiology, in case anyone Googles it.) I'd like to know more!

lednevir
June 12th, 2005, 12:58 PM
My chiorpracotor was a kinesologist.He did the arm thing to me and said that I need to take extra magnesium because my nerves were useing it faster than others. I thought kinesology was a way of diosnosis. Whatever it is it works

starfish
June 15th, 2005, 12:09 PM
A great book on this subject is Energy Medicine by Donna Eden. THe most useful and fascinating book I have ever read. Not sure if it is exactly what you are speaking of, but she covers kinesiology, chakras, meridians, etc. I use it to test all foods and products to see what is best for me.

AuroraSilvermist
June 15th, 2005, 12:18 PM
A great book on this subject is Energy Medicine by Donna Eden. THe most useful and fascinating book I have ever read. Not sure if it is exactly what you are speaking of, but she covers kinesiology, chakras, meridians, etc. I use it to test all foods and products to see what is best for me.

Thanks! That's very helpful. I'll look for it! :D