PDA

View Full Version : Violence

LadyTrinity
June 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Have you ever seen a ghost/spirit/other throw anything before? :bigblue:

SoulHealer
June 18th, 2005, 02:55 PM

Yes quite a few ....none of them were violent though as such more attention seekers

LadyTrinity
June 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Yes quite a few ....none of them were violent though as such more attention seekers

Yikes. What happens when they know they have your attention :foh:

SoulHealer
June 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Well all the "let's throw things around" type ghosts I've met mostly have been in ghost nights (I have worked as a guide doing ghost huntings in some very haunted places). So most of the time I try to figure out how the group is taking it. If people start to panic then we leave, most of the time though we encourage the ghost to communicate without throwing things which seems to work

LadyTrinity
June 18th, 2005, 04:25 PM
:thief:

fangedeshana
June 18th, 2005, 10:07 PM

Exactly. lol, Im quite stern with them "I'm not going to talk with you if you act like a 2 year old trowing a tantrum." *all goes quiet*

LadyTrinity
June 18th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Exactly. lol, Im quite stern with them "I'm not going to talk with you if you act like a 2 year old trowing a tantrum." *all goes quiet*

omg! :2G: I could never talk like that to a spirit. They might use me as a human cookie to dunk into their coffee! :javaswim:

fangedeshana
June 18th, 2005, 10:45 PM
omg! :2G: I could never talk like that to a spirit. They might use me as a human cookie to dunk into their coffee! :javaswim:

Most spirits I have come into contact have been quite placid. I speak with respect to them, as I do any other person. They aren't gods :p. Even if I met a Deity, I think I would only treat them, or speak with them as they did me.

Most of my contact with spirits have been guiding them when lost, or helping them get past the fact they are dead, and any revenge-type wishes are only holding themback from continuing their journey. Guides are totally different in behaviour though, but I do also get lots of 'new spirits' who often come into my aura to 'chat' and get used to my aura, and contacting people, and what have you. They're usually brought to me by my DoorKeeper or another High Guide of some sort.

I believe (in most cases) things only have mor epower if YOU give itto them. Being scared of them makes you totally submissive. That in no way means go out and be rude to ghosts though :p

BrigidMoon
June 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Yeppers. Interesting to say the least.

LadyTrinity
June 21st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Being scared of them makes you totally submissive. That in no way means go out and be rude to ghosts though :p

Yeah Im not sure how well I would taste as ghost snack :yayah:

Fallen Angel
June 25th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Never thrown things at me, but Lucy quite frequently attacks my sterio turning it off at the most unusual times. I tell you I sometimes have to compete with her to use anything electrical.

Saggitario
June 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
I had a ghost remove a necklace I was wearing. The necklace was blessed to keep evil spirits away. I guess it either didnt work, or the ghost was trying to show me that it was a good ghost.

enchancea
June 26th, 2005, 06:29 AM
I have never seen one throw things but the spirits in my house like to move dishes around and make lots of noise while doing it. And one time I was a at a family members house and they were talking about how it was haunted and I made a smarta** comment and something grabbed my arm and my arm flew up, I had a cup of ice in my hand and the ice went flying.

melantha rose
July 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
Whoever was living it up in the house I grew up in (which my folks still live in, but it's not really that active anymore), used to love to throw things. We watched wrapping paper go flying across the room, if you put in one certain spot in my parents bedroom. My mom finally gave up and started putting it somewhere else. And one time, it threw a toy at my cousin. We were sitting in the living room and a toy came sailing at her from the next room, that NOONE was in. It scared her pretty bad. Another time, me and my best friend were sitting on the living room floor late at night with all the lights off, watching MTV. And during the time we sat there, this little chair we had against the far wall had slowly made it's way to sitting right behind us. I know it was the spirit (or perhaps poltergeist), because the only other people in the house were my parents and they were asleep in their bedroom. And, when I leaned back, I leaned right into it. Later that night, we were trying to sleep in my bed, but something kept messing with my friend's feet. She made me wake my dad up to take her home. She left in tears and never came back.

CryingEagle
July 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
No, but I did have a poulterguiest when I was 13. For 6 months it pinned me to my bed at night and followed me everywhere I weant. It was the most horrifying experience I had ever had. Thankfully with some help from some friends I was able to banish it! _wiz_
I have also woken up with wierd unexplainable bruises that look like finger marks. I get them quite frequently, and have been getting them for as long as I can remember! :ghostie:
:flowers:

MoonDust
July 11th, 2005, 04:58 PM
My sister was hit with a flying jar of body lotion she owns. I'm guessing it was done as a joke

Atropos
July 30th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Other. I haven't seen things thrown but objects pushed off of counters or my dresser. Attention seekers I'm guessing

LadyTrinity
July 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
My sister was hit with a flying jar of body lotion she owns. I'm guessing it was done as a joke

:tongueout Maybe the Ghost didnt like that brand :hehehe:

H.R.H. Ouija Queen
August 10th, 2005, 10:19 PM
The spirits in my house that start throwing things, I call them spookydooks, and they want my attention for a reason, and they get it, and then they go away.
:ghost: