PDA

View Full Version : See if you can answer this!

PoisonIvy
June 26th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Here lately,things are starting to come up missing. For example,yesterday I couldn't find my glasses. My husband(who can find anything) and I looked all over the house for them and I know that he looked back over the same places I did,and we couldn't find them anywhere!
When we got back home,I went into the bedroom to change and there they were laying on my dresser!
I hollerd "Honey,I found em'",he said "Where were they?" I told him that they were on the dresser so he came in to look and he said "honey,I checked there I swear." I told him that I looked there too. I told him that I thought we might have a "guest" staying with us. He said "A poltergeist?" I said "No a spirit maybe."

So I suppose that my question would be....If I do have a "guest",how did it get here? The house is new,noone has died here,I've not invited any spirits into this house. The thing is...that all of the wierd stuff just started happening prolly in the past couple months or so that's whats got me wondering wtf. None of my or my hubbys family or friends has passed over here lately either.

Enough rambeling....so whatcha think?

enchancea
June 26th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Its not always the house thats haunted, sometimes its the land. Where I live is a indian burial ground, the whole town is. Thats what the town name means and I dont think thats there any piece of land here that isnt haunted. And I dont know how much belief you have in the faery folk but they do like to hide things on people and play tricks.

John_Mischief
June 26th, 2005, 07:59 AM
It does sound more like sidhe than ghosts. Try leaving something for them like honey, milk, ect. and asking that they stop. That usually works for me; though somethings strange things still disappear.

VelvetBlade
June 26th, 2005, 08:28 AM
It's prime Fae time...maybe they're just being mischievous....

~VB

Evendusk
June 26th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Here lately,things are starting to come up missing. For example,yesterday I couldn't find my glasses. My husband(who can find anything) and I looked all over the house for them and I know that he looked back over the same places I did,and we couldn't find them anywhere!
When we got back home,I went into the bedroom to change and there they were laying on my dresser!
I hollerd "Honey,I found em'",he said "Where were they?" I told him that they were on the dresser so he came in to look and he said "honey,I checked there I swear." I told him that I looked there too. I told him that I thought we might have a "guest" staying with us. He said "A poltergeist?" I said "No a spirit maybe."

So I suppose that my question would be....If I do have a "guest",how did it get here? The house is new,noone has died here,I've not invited any spirits into this house. The thing is...that all of the wierd stuff just started happening prolly in the past couple months or so that's whats got me wondering wtf. None of my or my hubbys family or friends has passed over here lately either.

I've had this happen to me several times in different houses. I couldn't tell if it was a spirit playing tricks or if it was coming from me. Try cleansing and blessing your house and hopefully that will help.

PoisonIvy
June 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the advice guys! I will try all of your suggestions. It's not that I mind if it is indeed a sprit,ghost,or whatever.It's just annoying as hell!

SoulHealer
June 28th, 2005, 06:55 AM

Could well be a spirit -they don't need a invite. Ask for them to return things quite often they will or stop moving things (Just speak out loud to them ...no need to hold a seance or anything they will hear)

PoisonIvy
June 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
My hubby thinks that I'm ate up cause' I'm always sayin' "Put it back!" I didn't know if it would work or not,but I figure that it can't hurt. _whistle_

Fane Ayuma
June 28th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Hmmmm...you say you looked there...but you didnt have your glasses on so...... :hehehehe:

flesh canvas
July 19th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Hmmmm...you say you looked there...but you didnt have your glasses on so...... :hehehehe:

Hahahahahaha. I thought that was cute.

Yes, sounds like fae to me.

Old Witch
July 19th, 2005, 10:26 AM
At my house , we swear it's my Mama doing it...she's passed by the way......She is always doing something with my jewelry, a lot of it I inherited from her. I think she still likes to wear it...

BTW, I always put my jewelry in the same place when I take it off.

H.R.H. Ouija Queen
August 10th, 2005, 10:48 PM
If you have any spiritual awakening, and you've ignored it, it will bring it to your attention.
You don't 'have to' bring them in, the spirits will find you.
I know they find me, and I don't know who they are, but they are friendly.

LadySnake
August 11th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Are you sure it isn't a deceased relative that's moving things? They just want to let you know they are there. :ghost:

Valnorran
August 11th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I AM THE BOX GHOST!

That'll only make sense if you've watched "Danny Phantom" on Nickelodean.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

PoisonIvy
August 11th, 2005, 08:22 PM

I only wear glasses to drive. I don't need them for anything else.

trance12
August 11th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Gnomes. They always take my socks (and some things that merely look like socks, like a wig cap... but that was returned). But they've stopped since I threatened to write a book about them. :tongueout

PoisonIvy
August 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Are you sure it isn't a deceased relative that's moving things? They just want to let you know they are there. :ghost:

Could be. Sometimes I get the feeling that my grandmother is in the room with me. And my hubbys uncle just passed too so who knows?

Things are happening a little bit more now.

Yesterday the door on my dogs treat box was opened up all the way. She can't reach it,I didn't leave it open and my hubby wasn't home,so what's up with that? And this past weekend I was sitting on my bed when I heard something hit the wall,so I went to my closet door(which was open btw and niether my husband nor I had been in there that day) and looked inside and nothing was out of place.

Most generally things seem to be happening in my bedroom. I like to refer to it as my "sanctuary",and that is where I spend most of my time when I'm at home.

PoisonIvy
August 14th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Found one of my back windows in my car rolled down about 2 inches and it wasn't me! Noone has been in that car except for me,all of the doors are kept locked and the windows have to be rolled down manually! *whistleing* DOODOODOODOO DOODOODOODOO.
I'm really starting to get annoyed!