PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Sun

misty
June 27th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Hey, Yasmine, I didn't see a thread for this book, so I hope you don't mind that I started one :). I just received this book and I am about half way through it. I LOVE IT! Your recipes sound delicious and I like the way you not only explain each holiday, but tell the reader the way YOU celebrate it. When I sit down and read it, I just feel "cozy." I really enjoy your writing style.

:hugz:

Misty

Yasmine Galenorn
June 27th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Hey, Yasmine, I didn't see a thread for this book, so I hope you don't mind that I started one :). I just received this book and I am about half way through it. I LOVE IT! Your recipes sound delicious and I like the way you not only explain each holiday, but tell the reader the way YOU celebrate it. When I sit down and read it, I just feel "cozy." I really enjoy your writing style.

:hugz:

Misty

LOL...dunno if I made one or not either, but probably not since it's long out of print. I'm glad you like the book. My own practice has evolved in quite a different direction, but at the time I wrote it (1998-1999), that pretty much covers the way I was doing things. The clam chowder recipe is AWESOME...but of course, I can't make it any more (no dairy now). And yes, I did lead every ritual in that book, so they're all practiced and tried. :)

Yasmine :colorful: