PDA

View Full Version : Thee MOST Awesome T-Shirts!!!!!!!!

Sowelu
June 29th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Check em' out:

http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=NTH

I just treated myself and ordered two of them. (Hooded Monks and Living Dead) I'd also like to get the Blood Bath one!

Lewen
June 29th, 2005, 07:27 PM
oooo! Thanks for sharing...I wanna get the zombie ones and the werewolf for my daughter for her birthday that is coming up...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :abanana:

Sowelu
June 29th, 2005, 07:36 PM
oooo! Thanks for sharing...I wanna get the zombie ones and the werewolf for my daughter for her birthday that is coming up...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :abanana:

I love the wolf one too!!!
Hell I want one of each lol!:drool:

Sowelu
June 29th, 2005, 08:17 PM
:uhhuhuh:

purpleathame
June 29th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Cool site.......damn i wish i had a job atm :)

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
June 29th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Cool stuff!

Flaire-FireStar
June 29th, 2005, 09:04 PM
I like the artwork, but I don't really see myself wearing one. :p

EponaCapaill
June 29th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I like the artwork, but I don't really see myself wearing one. :p
Yeah, cool art, but I don't think that anyone buy me wearing any of them. I am a bit... conservative. Gawd, I hope that doesn't mean boring!

SilentDreams
June 29th, 2005, 09:22 PM
They're nice but not my style. I do like the Haunted House though.

Flaire-FireStar
June 29th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, cool art, but I don't think that anyone buy me wearing any of them. I am a bit... conservative. Gawd, I hope that doesn't mean boring!
:lol: Naw!
I tend to wear shirts with witty sayings or plain (no texture, even!).

Bix
June 29th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Those shirts look a bit too gory and dark for me. I wouldn't ever wear one, but thanks for the link anyway. They're different at least.

enchancea
June 29th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Nice art but lately I find myself wearing really girly stuff

Chesna
June 29th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Those shirts look a bit too gory and dark for me. I wouldn't ever wear one, but thanks for the link anyway. They're different at least.

I agree.... very much not me.. they almost look like attention getting shirts..like...ohhh ohhh look at me.. look how scary and bad I must be.. too over the top.. but to each there own.

Chesna

Ninjakitten
June 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I love the Horned Skull and the Skull Stairs ones.

misty
June 30th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Those are a bit too creepy for me :).

Lewen
June 30th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I love the wolf one too!!!
Hell I want one of each lol!:drool:

Yeah...definately the wolf one for dinobon's b-day and the zombie ones for me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *adds that to the list* Hell...I like'em all...but those stand out the best. Not a bad price either.

Sowelu
June 30th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I agree.... very much not me.. they almost look like attention getting shirts..like...ohhh ohhh look at me.. look how scary and bad I must be.. too over the top.. but to each there own.

Chesna

lol, I can understand where you're comming from.
But, for me it's the "Art" aspect of it amongst a few other things!:uhhuhuh:

CajunLady
June 30th, 2005, 12:59 PM
*drools* I love the Pumpkin Head, Vampiress, Poe, Living Dead and haunted house!! I could see taking those and reconstructing them into a corset type shirt!!!

ravenmyst
June 30th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I like the Poe, Skullstairs, wolf, skullswamp, etc...... I like to confuse, 36 yr old wearing shirts like that skateboarding, lol

Sowelu
June 30th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I like the Poe, Skullstairs, wolf, skullswamp, etc...... I like to confuse, 36 yr old wearing shirts like that skateboarding, lol

Right On!!!!:sunny:

Nighthawk
June 30th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Awesome!! I have the Gargoyle in black with white print...