PDA

View Full Version : An Important Message to the Community

Kaylara
February 10th, 2001, 01:15 AM
-- Posted by mol on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969
Welcome and Blessings! My wife and I have something that we want to share with the Community here at Mystic Wicks. First of all, let me just (again) how happy I am that all of you have joined the Community and are participating. All of you are teaching and learning, and it makes me happy to see people enjoying their Path. Now on to the issue at hand...

As you know we had a few plans for this website. We were to have this Community (of course), we were to have the Resource section (working on that..sorry so slow), and we were to have the links (new ones up every day), and the web shop. Ah, the Web Shop, indeed. Let me just be blunt. My wife and I have made the decision to NOT open up the web shop. We dont feel that it is right. This site belongs to the Community that is building right now and shall remain as that. Not one single dollar shall ever be made off of this site.

As you can see...our plan has changed. Thanks to all of you, this Community has turned out to be something that we didnt even dream about. It has turned into a family. It has opened our eyes to what can be done in the Pagan community. It also has opened our eyes to what MUST be done in the Pagan community.

So, in the coming months you will see this Community building...as if by Magick. And you will also see this site moving into the direction of raising money for a Pagan donation fund. This fund will be used for donations to various Pagan organizations and other Pagan friendly groups. This will all be done in the name of the Community here at Mystic Wicks. And the Community will decide where the money goes. We will be looking into partnering up with other websites with the same goals.

I will cut this short. I dont want it to be some dramatic statement to attract attention. I intend it to be a letter to the Community...those who are members now, and those to come. I itend it to be this sites mission statement.

We thank each and every one of you. And we ask for all of your support in helping this Community grow and be the best that it can be. With your help...it cannot fail.