PDA

View Full Version : London Terrorist Attack.

the monk
July 7th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Today was a very sad day for London as we have endured a multi-terrorist bomb attack focused on the London underground and buses....we have no idea yet how many people have died.
As you know i study Grand sextiles, and try to find the patterns and links to events.
The bombs started exploding at approx. 8:45am, yet as i have found before with terrorist attacks that use timers, the Star of David appears up to an hour before the explosions.
I have put on attachment,
1) The London chart, timed for 7:45am.
2)The Chechen Moscow Theatre attack, that is so similar to the Bali Nightclub attack even down to house placements.
The terrorists invaded the theatre in Moscow and took hostages at 22:57, and a Star of David appeared approx. one hour later.
3)The Bali Nightclub attack, where the Star of David appeared exactly as the bombs exploded.
4)The Turkey attack, which happened when President Bush was visiting Britain last time, when the British Consul General to Turkey was killed. This Star of David wasnt exact.
5)The Madrid train attack where the Star of David appeared ten minutes before the explosions.
These attacks are different from the daily bombing that go on in the Middle East, as they are world statement terrorist attacks to put pressure on the West, and happen out side the usual conflict area.
It is interesting that on all the charts, negitive karma is shown by use of the mean node as one of the points, Juno, Ceres, and either M.C. or Asc. are also in evidence with conjunctions.
Regards The Monk. P.S. I will show the Beslan School children slaughter chart as it appeared on the nodes at another time.

the monk
July 7th, 2005, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=EternallyWrite]Tis a very sad day indeed.
Good work with the aspect patterns. It seems that these patterns are quite significant events foretelling bad times.
Hi Eternally Write,
Yes they are bad times, Thankfully it seems the death toll isnt into the hundreds, but bad enough. Interestingly the chart i posted also has a kite that stays in orb up to the explosions. ( Sun, Juno, Uranus, and Ceres)
Kites are another area that attract my attention, as you will find many threads that i have posted on previous pages where i have connected kites to terrorist activity and wars, That have included the start and end of W.W.2, Both Iraq wars, the take off of the planes on 911, plus when they hit the Pentagon and World Trade Towers, amongst many other charts, so the London chart has all that i look for, when troubled times are on a roll.
Ive Just looked up the mundane fixed star paran analysis (Brady report on starlight) for Mars for today, 7th July, under events of the day, which is as follows:-
Mars on nadir when Altair is rising," A military solution, to attack, to go to war, to act bravely."
Mars rising when SIRIUS is on nadir,"Heat politically, socially, or even meteorologocally".
Mars on nadir when ANTARES is rising, "Life or death events."
Mars culminating when Vindemiatrix is on nadir, "War, or aggression, between different races or nations."
I think that just about sums up 7th July 2005 for London.
Finally i have put on attachment a chart dated 8th June 2010, 13:59pm, London, that sits on all four angles, so is focused on London because nowhere else in the world would this happen. This is a far more powerful Grand Sextile and Grand Square than today, and the parans arent good,.....I wonder what the events of this day will bring, for good or ill?
Get your wands out girls, we have to bring harmony to pockets of negative karma attached to the collective consciousness....its the time of the true female aether!
The monk.

the monk
July 9th, 2005, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=the monk]

I can see the patterns for the events Monk. Looking at the grand trine/kite in my chart and noticing the date, it was three days after the Iraq-Iran war started that I was born.
Can you explain why these patterns are a sign of, well, war? Is it just the pattern or do the planets have some reason?
I just wouldn't have thought about using Juno or Ceres in this way.

Just got started a little bit on the fixed stars and not really much either with the parans.
Hi Eternallywrite,
Im sorry i cant answer your questions yet, i must put some attachments on this thread. Because of ill health i had forgotten that i had been following this pattern before Christmas, I did make a chart, and i was looking at the wrong city, The chart got lost in paperwork, but i just found it and it is dated as all Starlight charts are, please find on attachment, over 6 months ago.
I never got to the point where i found where Mars Aligned with the tail of the dragon/South mean node, which looks if it is the battery for world statement terrorist attacks that is linked to negative karma.
Actually from tomorrow, The Grand Sextile, Square, and kite comes into orb till at least the early hours of 16 July ( if you live in New York), without the aid of an angle, Kite goes out of orb earlier though.
Please look at the charts on attachment involving Bali Nightclub bomb attack and the Chechen Moscow theatre Attack, that are at the beginning of the original thread, two attacks using the same alignments....I cannot be sure that we are at the end of unpleasant activities, while this alignment stays in orb, no idea of location, take care and be safe.
Orbs...Sextiles 6 degrees, Squares 6 degrees, trines 8 degrees, oppositions 8 degrees. Please find new charts on attachment. Attachment 1 is the original chart that i was interested in up to 1st july 2005, when some how i lost the plot, forgetting to follow up, look at the bottom of the page, where the date is shown.
Regards monk.

the monk
July 11th, 2005, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=the monk]

I can see the patterns for the events Monk. Looking at the grand trine/kite in my chart and noticing the date, it was three days after the Iraq-Iran war started that I was born.
Can you explain why these patterns are a sign of, well, war? Is it just the pattern or do the planets have some reason?

Just got started a little bit on the fixed stars and not really much either with the parans.
Hi Eternallywhite,
Sorry that it has taken time to get back to you, i have been busy.
The kite is a normal multi-function tool of the Cosmos, which isnt rare, so please dont think that all kites that form on the angles mean aggression.
I would never be able to find what the difference between the kites are, it is just too complicated.
But if 80% of all Train Crashes happened on a Wednesday, then you would think there was maybe was a pattern, but you would never work it out, because the kite is used so much and you dont know the master key.
Even with the big patterns, if you used 18 points, I know that a grand sextile would appear between 9 times in six months, and once a week depending how the planets and asteroids are spread.
The Web is like a big collective consciousness so you can keep up to date with data and current affairs. The big alignments are easier to see a pattern if you find the master key, 1 chart that shows a pattern means nothing, but four that involve one or two key ingredients means that there may be a link.
The grand Sextile isnt evil, in fact it is the opposite, but world karma that hasnt been dealt with has to be re-experienced often by tragic events, so this time we all deal with the problem in a responsible way, so then we all can move on. There are many different types of grand sextile, but karma is linked to the nodes and the grand sextile will signal the lesson in the sky. If you think you may have the key ingredient, then you then filter out all the other numerous grand sextiles that dont have it, but you have still to find them and track how they evolve....that isnt easy!
Another problem is finding the right orbs as it is a nightmare in astrology with so many astrologers using different ones.
For natal charts obviously you use the ones in your experience work, yet when you deal with big patterns the energy builds as each part is linked, i tend to use just 6 degrees for sextiles and 8 for trines and not worry about sep or app. I dont think im far wrong, yet many mundane astrologers would only use 4 degrees for sextiles and less if it wasnt the Sun and Moon.
Sacred Geometry which is my first love has always told me that distances need to be equal in orbs when dealing with world events and the big patterns, but obviously this is only my opinion.
If you want to read about my thoughts over Sacred Geometry, look for the thread on a previous page that i wrote called " detailed Diagram of the skelaton using astrology"
The grand sextile that we are experiencing now isnt only about terrorist attacks but bringing to peoples consciousness the problems discussed in the G.8. summit.
As i have said, before a Grand Sextile fully forms, i have a very small idea of location by it only being to be able to form on an angle, this doesnt tell me a lot, other than the time within an hour of the event.
On saturday i think by luck and a secret informer another attack in Birmingham, England was averted, i think the plan was aborted and the evil bombers scattered.
If that was so, you would expect that the orb that hadnt yet formed within this grand sextile
being Pluto Sextile Venus to be heading for an angle to complete itself, at the time that the police received the message and started evacuating 20 thousand people.
Chart and newspaper report on attachment.........Make your own mind up.
Regards, The Monk.

mucgwyrt
July 12th, 2005, 08:17 AM
...would someone be so kind as to put all this in 'dummy' terms? :)

the monk
July 12th, 2005, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=the monk]

Hi EternallyWrite,
I see things have been kicking off in your home town, hope you wasnt evacuated.
The ending of the police manhunt, i feel would be the police controlled explosions, that as far as im aware started at 13:20 in Leeds.
If you make up a chart you will find the South mean Node on the Asc. for that time.
It must of given you a fright thinking that some of the terrorists that planned the attacks lived few miles down the road from where you were born.
Its a small world.
Regards, The Monk.

KEishin
July 12th, 2005, 09:29 PM
What these folks are going after is looking at patterns that could have shown a likelihood of the London bombings happening. Grand sextiles are one of the "ooo wow neato" events in astrology. At these points in time, with the character of the individual planets concerned, this can make for a event of supreme proportions.

Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense atmosphere, but the other aspects will show how the energy is released by all planets involved. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. Grand aspects are very powerful!

In other words, big bada boom!
(though they need not be portents of disasters)

mucgwyrt
July 13th, 2005, 07:47 AM
What these folks are going after is looking at patterns that could have shown a likelihood of the London bombings happening. Grand sextiles are one of the "ooo wow neato" events in astrology. At these points in time, with the character of the individual planets concerned, this can make for a event of supreme proportions.

Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense atmosphere, but the other aspects will show how the energy is released by all planets involved. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. Grand aspects are very powerful!

:hehehehe: thankyou :D

the monk
July 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Hi Mucgwyrt,
Sorry that it took so long to get back to you , but im not the best astrologer to explain, in fact i dont consider myself an astrologer, my focus is shapes and patterns, the sacred geometry of the Cosmos, if i showed you another pattern showing negative karma you may understand better.
The 8 pointed star on attachment isnt exactly aligned but i think you will see where im coming from. It involves the events of 19th april 1995 in Oklahoma.
Regards, The Monk.
P.S. All other points and planets have been excluded so you can see the pattern.

the monk
July 13th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Hi Mucgwyrt,
I thought also i should explain why i think that the Grand Sextile that we are experiencing now has another connection with the G.8. Summit.
Obviously but not because of the fact that the collective energies of the world seemed focused on Britain at this time, With the G.8. Summit, the winning of the vote for the games in 2012, and of course the terrorist attack.
But when looking for Grand Sextiles, you have to start with finding the " Big Daddies" to find the the beginnings, to how energies filter through.
The " Big Daddies" are the most powerful all planetary ones which are, in my oppinion not related to one event, so you have to try to see what evolves during a period of up to 7-8 months.
The deduction is if you are trying to see good intentions that may be going on in the world then the first place to look is the U.N. summits.
When was the first U.N. climate change summit held that included 170+ nations?
It was held in Berlin from 28th March to 7th April 1995.
Also in 1995, there was the world summit for social development, which was held in Copenhagen, Denmark. For the first time the international community expressed a clear commitment to eradicate absolute poverty.
As this filtered down to individual countries when all the leaders explained to their governments the exact findings of these reports, we find a very very powerful grand sextile appearing in the sky that was all planetary and included conjunctions, on 21 July 1995, at 16:13pm but as my program was on search please include G.M.T.
It is on attachment, as well as another article that is very close to my heart which is global dimming and how that this has counter-acted global-warming.
Obviously we have tried to make fuel cleaner over the last few years by seeing that people get asma and other related conditions, but i think that scientist's assumptions that great earth changes are hundreds of years in the making are wrong, because they have based this on how much the climate has changed by how much C.S. gas has been produced without taking into consideration the global dimming counter effect......as we make cleaner fuel, temperatures could rise much more than predicted.
The one area that unites us all is to leave behind a better world for our children, i think we need to make the right deductions within our global family very soon, even if it costs huge amounts of money, or else money becomes worthless.
Please see attachments.
Regards, The Monk.

the monk
July 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM

Hi Keishin,
I think this Grand Sextile, Square, and separate Kite has to be studied, as the timing is so sharp on a number of different events, so looks as if the location is correct, but as i have trouble with locations when viewing a pattern, there is a key here that im not connecting to, as to how it is correct.
Lets look at this in detail:-
1) Kites interest me and a Grand Sextile is basically two kites, so lets look at the part of this grand sextile that was in orb for the 6th July at approx. time of the announcement of Jacques Rogge, giving the out come of the vote for the location for the 2012 games.
Chart on attachment showing south mean node just beginning to be in orb with Asc.
2)On the original chart that i posted on page 1, the grand sextile was in orb between 07:42 and 08:17, which is basically the time frame it took for the terrorists to travel from Luton on a train to their destination.( They were seen all together by cctv at Kings Cross at 08:30)
As well as the Grand Sextile, another separate kite is connected to this alignment, being Sun, Juno, Uranus and Ceres. This Kite is conjunct the M.C. at 08:48,( on Attachment) which is very close to the time that the bombs started going off.
3) It lines up with the Asc. so the Grand Sextile is in orb for the evacuation of Birmingham on the 9th July. ( The Grand Sextile soon after didnt need an angle, all planets and asteroids stayng in orb till 16th July).
4) South mean node was on the Asc in Leeds at 13:20 which was the start of police controlled explosions on 12th July.
and 5) And i have no idea what this means, but a grand quintile formed by using the M.C. plus Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, and Juno at 4:12 am. at Leeds on the 12th July, and connected again but with the Asc. at 23:04, same day same location.( This has been happening every night at approx. 22:57 in London since the 10th July.)
I know this makes me sound thick as i know what quintiles mean in other ways but im still not sure of their meaning from an astrological point of view.
Now that does make me sound a bozo considering that i have over 20 quintiles on my natal chart doesnt it, ha ha, but mundane astrology is very tricky!
I wish i could find the final key element that would make me sure of a location beforehand.
Charts on attachment for 6th july and 7th july.
Regards, The Monk.

KEishin
July 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Well, monk, I rarely look at quintile aspects when casting charts (a holdover form my old days when I did chart casting by hand!), unless my intution suggests it.

In mundane astrological interpretation, quintiles, biquintiles, and by extension Grand Quintles, have been associated with a certain amount of upheaval and destructive tendencies or transformation and a determination to create change. Their energies are a little more stable in that their qualities or elements are almost always in accord. In natal astorlogy, I would see them as indicators of extreme creativity, genius and/or eccentricity. (think Mozart, daVinci, etc)

I really like your perspective of a Grand Sextile being two Kites. I never thought of it that way. I look at that chart and see the Juno opposition as confusing from my POV. It usually deals with marriage potential. But ignoring that for the moment, Juno in Taurus in the 9th deals with stubborness and foreigners or those from an extreme background. Hmm . . .

But looking at the Q's, Think for a moment about the powers of Pluto and Mars in their signs. In this case they are both in the element of fire, with Mars being in dignity. That speaks to me of single-minded dedication to a goal. Certainly fits.

the monk
July 19th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Well, monk, I rarely look at quintile aspects when casting charts (a holdover form my old days when I did chart casting by hand!), unless my intution suggests it.

In mundane astrological interpretation, quintiles, biquintiles, and by extension Grand Quintles, have been associated with a certain amount of upheaval and destructive tendencies or transformation and a determination to create change. Their energies are a little more stable in that their qualities or elements are almost always in accord. In natal astorlogy, I would see them as indicators of extreme creativity, genius and/or eccentricity. (think Mozart, daVinci, etc)

I really like your perspective of a Grand Sextile being two Kites. I never thought of it that way. I look at that chart and see the Juno opposition as confusing from my POV. It usually deals with marriage potential. But ignoring that for the moment, Juno in Taurus in the 9th deals with stubborness and foreigners or those from an extreme background. Hmm . . .

But looking at the Q's, Think for a moment about the powers of Pluto and Mars in their signs. In this case they are both in the element of fire, with Mars being in dignity. That speaks to me of single-minded dedication to a goal. Certainly fits.
Hi Keishin,
Thanks for the info, like you i feel that quintiles need to be correctly handled or else they can be very harmful, they seem to be connected to the atom either joining to make life or splitting or tearing away, as many of bomb victims are only identified by D.N.A. samples, sorry about being graphic.
I have had a few thoughts on how the Cosmos may pick locations, although if im right it would only be accurate within a circle of two or three hundred miles, but thats better than nothing.
I cant remember who it was in the 17th century, but i know that a scientist wanted to know the distance between the Sun and the Earth.
He solved the problem by viewing the Sun by two points on the Earth, thus creating an angle by which he was able to calcalate the Sun's distance which was only marginally out from its true distance.
We have this technology today by a hand held computer that sends a signal to two satellites in space, and sends back your exact location on the Earth.
The Cosmos could use a number of different points to do this :-
A) by using two planets on the Asc. and M.C. to form a pattern...This is then fixed to a particular location but as planets arent exactly on the angles, this leads to a blurred orb of several hundred miles. ( I talked this over with Fluff).
B)The other way that we could find a very blurred location is if as is often the case with a lot of patterns that i follow, we may get a fix by the fact that the nodes are frequently used, so may be able to give information by the angle between the node and a planet on the Asc. or M.C, but again would be an area at least 2 or 3 hundred miles square.
As i havent posted any aggression kites other that the London Bombing, i thought i would run through a few and put them on attachment.
A) The London Chart for the start of war between England and Germany in 1939. ( believe it or not the same pattern appeared for the Surrender of Germany).
B)The Terrorist bombing of U.S.S. Cole that happened a couple of years before Bali, almost down to the minute.
And C) The Beslan School Slaughter that shows two kites by using either node, thus also showing a symbolic Grand Sextile. Interestingly the Beslan kites use three of the four points used with the London Terrorist Kite. ( Sun, Uranus, Juno.)
Actually i think Fluff told me that Demetra George, author of Asteroid Goddesses considers Juno to represent all partnerships and commitments, not only marriage, which prompts a chilling thought when applied to suicide bombers " till death do we part".
There are leaders around the world that have far more understanding of the times we live in, having access to ancient knowledge that was never lost. Hopefully greed and power hasnt corrupted them, we need leadership from the heart.

When the Vatican wise sit, fearful for our fate,
while paying homage to the relic beyond their gate,
The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol hill,
bending the Cosmos to their ego and will.
Hydra's wine, bittersweet, raised high from a flaggon,
betwix't freedom and love or release of the dragon.

When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
and those of the 33 degree, calcalate and scry,
look to the angles, there you will find a kite,
tis the cosmic bugle, first blood in the fight.

Regards, the monk.

the monk
July 20th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,
This is a quick post, got to talk to Fluffmeister and others, found a really nasty chart, for Christmas Eve in London, thats includes two points that come up time and time again in terrorist attacks, Mean Node and Juno.
I really dont have all the parts of the puzzle, so i cant be definite.
But i wont be shopping in central London on the 24th December, also it's Locational by both angles having planets or asteroids very near.
I'll get back when i've more info.
Chart on attachment.
Regards, the monk.

Happy Shrew
July 20th, 2005, 10:28 PM
As a general question to any of you who study charts for the time and place of events, do any of you use any statistical analysis to find significant predictors? Linear regressions and all that fun stuff? I can see how it'd be very feasible to do, but I'd hate to be involved in all the data entry.

the monk
July 21st, 2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Everyone,
I really am beginning to scare myself, i did know about this pattern but hadn't got to looking at it properly, it stays around for a while, breaking up and reforming.
Please find on attachment B.B.C. document on yesterdays events in London, plus chart showing another Grand Sextile on the Asc. angle.
Regards, The monk.

the monk
July 22nd, 2005, 11:44 AM
Hi everyone,
Just keeping you up to date with events.......A terrorist was shot five times and killed in London today while he was running through Stockwell underground station at 10:00am.
I have included a chart on attachment showing a kite on the M.C. for this time.
I can't talk to fluffmiester yet as he has lectures to do over the week-end.
So far ,the charts i have posted have been accurate to events but i dont expect that to continue, one part of the puzzle of locational charts will fall out of place without being recognized.
Whether London gets any more unpleasant surprises on 24th December, i cannot say, but i would give a 10% chance.
Actually while looking at the 24th Dec. chart, i found something that only someone who studies Sacred Geometry would find and are familiar with the ancient platonic solids.
The shapes have been incorperated into many buildng, having been recognized as the building blocks of the Universe. Both the Pentagon and the worlds tallest building, Petronas Towers, in Kuala Lumur used intented sacred geometry in their design.
Actually there isnt anything that you cant draw in 3D by using sacred geometry, it is my feeling that it is the Cosmos's Draughtman's board, and its composition is very like an astrology chart, please see skull on attachment.
The chart of the 25th Dec has a grand square and a grand sextile that are only a few degrees out of being in perfect alignment, thus cuting the chart into four halves and therefore setting up 3D images of the platonic solids.
I have cut the centre out of the astology chart so im just showing the aspects, which you can view on attachment, where the shapes are hidden within the angles......It prompts the thought, is the Cosmos sending us visual messages, and if so, how do we intrepret the pictures?
The geometric Platonic solid symbols are visual intruments that can help bring our vibrations into harmony with with the rhyhms of nature.
The same refined regenerative technology that nature has evolved can be used in ways to help organise our own thought patterns.
Lots of people send out good thoughts into the world during large planetary alignments, i wonder if these shapes are there to try to calm the choppy karmic sea of our planet during this difficult time in our history, by group thought patterns?
I know you think im flaky(3D astrology charts Ha Ha!)....but its worth a try...have a look, they are the exact aspect lines produced by the 24th Dec. chart, it does look like a supreme intelligence is trying to tell us something.
Regards, The Monk.

the monk
July 25th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the input, Everyone may find it interesting how the two charts are so similar involving the failed London bomb attack( explosives didnt go off properly), that happened on Thursday 21st July,London, and the Egyptian bomb slaughter at Sharm El Sheikh near old town Sharm El Maya.
I havent been able to get an exact Lat. and Long but used Suez, which wouldnt have changed the angles by much, yet if anyone can post the exact position i would be grateful.
The Grand sextile for the Egyptian bombing had only changed by the Moon coming into orb, with Neptune, and the method of releasing its energy, by Juno sitting on the Asc, plus being square two other points in the alignment, the London chart did this by the both nodes being exactly on the Asc. and Desc. at the critical time.
The laws that govern the release of energy seem as follows,
1) Juno and the Nodes usaully are part of many terrorist attacks but they dont have to be in the same pattern, but work together usually with a kite or squares attached to a Star of David.
2) If the pattern has a weak orb then this can be released when in contact with Asc. or M.C.
3)An angle is sometimes used without a planet reinforcement to complete the grand sextile.
4)Lastly, it seems that the energy can be released by the planets being very near to the angles at the time.
Both charts are on attachment,
Regards, The monk.

the monk
July 25th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Hi Everyone,
I,m wary when the Moon is conjunct the nodes on an angle, one of the worst terrorist attacks in Iraq happened during a grand square on the angles conjunct the Moon and nodes at Al Hillah, Iraq on 28th Feb 2005 at 08:30, 122 people died during the attack, and amongst others that i have found, 3rd September 1939, London at 11:00am. These two happened by the Asc. and Desc., so i dont know if an I.C., M.C. configuration would produce any effect.
But i think i must put a chart i found on attachment for London astrologers, or anyone else from that area.
I dont wish to alarm anyone but as im writing this, the chart is only approx. 17 hours into the future,
i am probably wrong, and only look at a 10% chance of anything unpleasant happening during the evening rush hour, but this is a powerful chart with a Grand Sextile and Grand Square including Juno.
The approx. timing is 17:43 to 18:13pm 26 July, London, please see attachment.
The flurry of these alignments seem to calm soon.
Regards, The monk. P.S. Hopefully my concern is unjustified.

Fluffmeister
July 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Hi Everyone,
I,m wary when the Moon is conjunct the nodes on an angle, one of the worst terrorist attacks in Iraq happened during a grand square on the angles conjunct the Moon and nodes at Al Hillah, Iraq on 28th Feb 2005 at 08:30, 122 people died during the attack, and amongst others that i have found, 3rd September 1939, London at 11:00am. These two happened by the Asc. and Desc., so i dont know if an I.C., M.C. configuration would produce any effect.
But i think i must put a chart i found on attachment for London astrologers, or anyone else from that area.
I dont wish to alarm anyone but as im writing this, the chart is only approx. 17 hours into the future,
i am probably wrong, and only look at a 10% chance of anything unpleasant happening during the evening rush hour, but this is a powerful chart with a Grand Sextile and Grand Square including Juno.
The approx. timing is 17:43 to 18:13pm 26 July, London, please see attachment.
The flurry of these alignments seem to calm soon.
Regards, The monk. P.S. Hopefully my concern is unjustified.

That does look nasty, and with Pluto on the Ascendant :(

As an aside, it now seems the person they shot who they thought was a terrorist turned out to be a Brazilian electrician who had nothing to do with it and no terrorist links.

the monk
July 25th, 2005, 09:44 PM
That does look nasty, and with Pluto on the Ascendant :(

As an aside, it now seems the person they shot who they thought was a terrorist turned out to be a Brazilian electrician who had nothing to do with it and no terrorist links.
Hi Fluff,
i hate it when you are off doing lectures, hope you had a good weekend, i,m putting the 28th Feb chart on attachment. I have trouble finding some locations....I think it was you that told me that Hilla, Iraq, is really Al Hillah?
Now i have trouble finding Musayyib, Iraq involving the attack on Sat 16th July, 8pm, that blew up a tanker truck near a Mosque, killing 98 people.....also havent yet got an exact fix on Sharm El Sheikh near old town Sharm El Maya.
Sorry for giving you stuff that i am stupid about, hope you can help!
It is very worrying that the police shot the wrong person (Brazilian electrician) it doesnt
help the situation at all, and will probably lead to them not being able to do their job properly, 8 bullets being pumped into the head of an ordinary Londoner isnt going to help!

the monk
July 26th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Everyone,
Although it was an interesting day in London with police investigations involving the flat/apartment that was used by the terrorists to make the Bombs (20 minutes walk from where i live!), and lots of roads being closed off, thankfully nothing happened!
The bad news is that the chart i posted needed an angle to stay in orb, but has now joined up and stays in orb for another nine and a half hours. It came into orb at approx. 8pm ( London Time) and starts to fade at approx 05:29am on 27th July.
With all the time differences i cant say what will happen now, if anything,... at 17:35 it is over New
York on the angles, but as i said, i dont give the chances of anything unpleasant happening above 10%.
Two Points have changed, south mean node and the Moon are now within orb with the Grand Sextile.
Regards, The monk.

Fluffmeister
July 26th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Hi, Monk - Solar Fire doesn't have Sharm al-Sheik, but my copy of Autoroute shows it as 27N52, 34E17

the monk
August 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Hi Fluff,
thanks for for the Lat. and Long. for Sharm El Sheikh, the revised chart is on attachment, with the chart for another terrorist attack in Iraq,(16th July) I couldnt find Musayyib, so used Baghdad which is only 35 miles away, so the angles would have changed very little.
Regards, the monk.

the monk
August 3rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone,
I have put on attachment 2 terrorist attacks that happened on the same day at the same time in Karbala and Baghdad on 2nd March 2004, obviously both show the same alignment...again a Star of David. I have to think this cannot be by chance, i feel this is electional astrology.
The Star of David is symbolic of the aims of the terrorists, and is at the heart of the struggle that they feel they have with Israel, and in turn, America.
Hopefully this negative karma that is involving innocent people throughout the world and is growing towards a crisis, can be healed before we all have a release of extreme hatred involving extreme weapons.
Regards,The Monk.

the monk
August 16th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Hi Everyone,
I thought i would place a document and chart on attachment, the location is Baghdad and involves a very nasty suicide bomb on 13th July 2005....The target was children accepting candy from U.S. soldiers, it really breaks your heart!
Obviously there are many bombs that are let off in Iraq, and obviously many dont display a "Star of David", yet i am finding a lot of kites.
Most of the Grand Sextile bomb attacks outside Iraq tend to have the Mean Node and Juno in the alignment.
Juno and Mean Node, on average line up in a sextile, trine, conjunction or opposition about twice a year, i have posted a chart earlier for London for Christmas Eve including these points in a Grand Sextile, yet this may line up elsewhere. There is another chart for London on 2nd Jan 2006 at 05:55 involving the M.C., after this the next time will be in May 2006....I have yet to research if there are any Grand Sextiles during this time.
The Monk

the monk
October 3rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm putting on attachment 3 charts, 2 follow previous guide lines, being attached to an angle, yet i am confused by the Iraq, Balad bombing on 29th Sept 2005 as there isnt any factor that fixes the release of energies to this location, perhaps i have missed something.......any ideas?
The other two charts and documents relate to the Oruba Square, Baghdad bombing on 14 Sept and the recent Bali bombing, with Mars sitting on the Asc. square M.C. square Venus on Desc. Plus the usual Juno/Mean node kite, although i dont think i included the Moon on the first Bali attack on the chart on page 1, i know this was on the Desc. It may interest if you compare the two charts, plus wonder why the numerology continues, as the first attack was 1 year 1 month and 1 day (111) after 9/11, and the recent attack on Bali was the first day of the 10th month = 1 +10=11 plus being 11 days before 12th Oct, the date of the first attack. If you also exclude the date 11th sept 01 and 11th March 04 (leap year Madrid bombing), you will find 911 days in between.....interesting!
Charts and info on attachment.

mercuric
October 4th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I would assume the time for 7/7 was elected, as was 9/11.

personally, electing a time to commit a horror is a huge mistake, and is an abuse of the cosmic science. thier plan will turn back upon themselves.

of interest...

look at the mars/jupiter opposition. notice its t-squared by the sun.

the 3-object config (t-sq) is never exact. it's somewhat loose, really, but still very relevant. If i remember properly from looking at the chart it falls on the 2/8 [equal] house axis in london, definitly objective for a killing [house 8] of the body [house 2]. IIRC 9-11-01 attack saturn/pluto opposition was 2/8 with a sun t-sq. as if expansive [jupiter] war [mars] expanded further by the t-sq to the master distributor of fire energy [sun] isnt telling enough... just that put 7/1 to 7/14 on my calendar of 'be watching' dates ...

I dove further into the astromechanics of the t-square. If you note the time that the square from the sun to mars was exact, and the time the square from the sun to jupiter was exact, and then find the time midpoint between these two exact aspects, you end up with a time and date that is really close to the attacks, like within an hour. unless i screwed the calculations, which is possible. in all reality im still a newbie to all this.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this :)

Kind regards
-mer

Fluffmeister
October 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
I would assume the time for 7/7 was elected, as was 9/11.

personally, electing a time to commit a horror is a huge mistake, and is an abuse of the cosmic science. thier plan will turn back upon themselves.

of interest...

look at the mars/jupiter opposition. notice its t-squared by the sun.

the 3-object config (t-sq) is never exact. it's somewhat loose, really, but still very relevant. If i remember properly from looking at the chart it falls on the 2/8 [equal] house axis in london, definitly objective for a killing [house 8] of the body [house 2]. IIRC 9-11-01 attack saturn/pluto opposition was 2/8 with a sun t-sq. as if expansive [jupiter] war [mars] expanded further by the t-sq to the master distributor of fire energy [sun] isnt telling enough... just that put 7/1 to 7/14 on my calendar of 'be watching' dates ...

I dove further into the astromechanics of the t-square. If you note the time that the square from the sun to mars was exact, and the time the square from the sun to jupiter was exact, and then find the time midpoint between these two exact aspects, you end up with a time and date that is really close to the attacks, like within an hour. unless i screwed the calculations, which is possible. in all reality im still a newbie to all this.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this :)

Kind regards
-mer

Hi, Mercuric - welcome to Mystic Wicks!

I'd never thought of the time midpoint - what an interesting idea, and I get the same result, though no, I'd certainly not noticed if before you mentioned it. I'm getting Sun square Jupiter exact on 1 July 2005 18:10BST (one hour ahead of GMT) and Sun square Mars on 12 July 2005 at 23:58BST, giving a midpoint of 7 July at 09:04!! The actual time was 08:50, so that's pretty spot on.

I had never, ever thought of looking at T-squares in this way - but it makes a lot of sense. Thank you :)

the monk
November 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Terror blasts ripped through Sarojini Nagar and Paharganj market places within minutes of each other in Delhi, at approx. 17:45 on Saturday 29th October 2005, killing 59. The market places were full getting ready for India's Festival of Light.
As always we have a kite which is square to Asc. Juno is opp. Pluto (not marked on chart), Sun is conjunct Desc.
But what i really want you to look at is the kite, which is made up of Saturn, Mean Node, Neptune and CERES, REMEMBER THAT MERCURY WILL CATCH UP AND TAKE OVER FROM CERES AT A LATER DATE IN A RELAY.
Chart on attachment.
Please view chart and documents on attachment involving the Jordan hotel attack on 9th Nov. 2005(9/11), you will see Mercury has taken over in a relay from Ceres, plus something i always look for which i think sets both nodes off, when they sit on the angles. Pluto is in opp. to Juno. Remember where they are.
On the 10th November 2005 there was a suicide attack on the Qaduri restaurant in Baghdad, at 09:30am which shows the same chart but twisted upside down, still on the angles/Nodes. Pluto/Juno now rest on Asc./Desc......Interesting!
On the Jorden documents you will see that "Crusaders are mentioned".
I have also included a London Daily Mail article where Al Qaeda threatened the Queen due to Crusader Laws. It looks as if Crusaders antagonise Arab Fundamentalists not of a passive kind, thus makes negotiation difficult in a dangerous world. As this seems central to their grievances, i wonder if it would be wise not to elect them till we find a solution to the world wide problem, If you dont know who the term crusaders refer to in the modern world....then look it up on the net, to see what they evolved into today.

the monk
November 21st, 2005, 11:04 AM
On Friday we had two suicide terrorist attacks....1 at Khanaqin, Iraq, suicide bombers attacked mosques at noon prayers, the other was in Baghdad on the Hamra hotel, Baghdad, both show the same kite on the angles, the same kite as the one on attachment regarding Jordan/Baghdad on 9/10 Nov., as shown in the previous thread section. At least 74 were killed during these two attacks on 18 Nov. 2005.
Please view document by Los Angeles Times, plus charts on attachment.

mercuric
November 30th, 2005, 03:51 PM
On Friday we had two suicide terrorist attacks....1 at Khanaqin, Iraq, suicide bombers attacked mosques at noon prayers, the other was in Baghdad on the Hamra hotel, Baghdad, both show the same kite on the angles, the same kite as the one on attachment regarding Jordan/Baghdad on 9/10 Nov., as shown in the previous thread section. At least 74 were killed during these two attacks on 18 Nov. 2005.
Please view document by Los Angeles Times, plus charts on attachment.

in addition to what you've mentioned about the 18th... the most relevent pattern i see that does not involve angles, involves the lunar nodes.. which as i'm sure we all know, are quite powerful!

nov18 was a highly stressed date. on the 18th, the mars/saturn square of the fixed cross went exact, and the saturn trine/sextile to the lunar nodes also went exact. that in and of itself is bad enough. mars and saturn do not exactly play nice together, especially in hard aspect.

but it goes on thou.. to further complicate matters, pluto semiquintiles chiron exactly while both quintile the lunar nodes, also perfectly exact. while this happens, mars forms a semisextile/inconjunct to the nodes, also close enough to call exact. this is a whole lot of exact aspects, all centering on the nodes, and none are from very friendly objects.

this happens around 1930UT on the 18th

the chart shows...

Mars Squ Saturn 0:00' +
Mars SSx North Node 0:01' +
Mars Inc South Node 0:01' -

Pluto SQn Chiron 0:00' +
Chiron Qui North Node 0:01' -
Pluto Qui South Node 0:01' +

Saturn Tri North Node 0:01' +
Saturn Sex South Node 0:01' -

astrolog graphic attached...

the monk
December 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM
in addition to what you've mentioned about the 18th... the most relevent pattern i see that does not involve angles, involves the lunar nodes.. which as i'm sure we all know, are quite powerful!

nov18 was a highly stressed date. on the 18th, the mars/saturn square of the fixed cross went exact, and the saturn trine/sextile to the lunar nodes also went exact. that in and of itself is bad enough. mars and saturn do not exactly play nice together, especially in hard aspect.

but it goes on thou.. to further complicate matters, pluto semiquintiles chiron exactly while both quintile the lunar nodes, also perfectly exact. while this happens, mars forms a semisextile/inconjunct to the nodes, also close enough to call exact. this is a whole lot of exact aspects, all centering on the nodes, and none are from very friendly objects.

this happens around 1930UT on the 18th

the chart shows...

Mars Squ Saturn 0:00' +
Mars SSx North Node 0:01' +
Mars Inc South Node 0:01' -

Pluto SQn Chiron 0:00' +
Chiron Qui North Node 0:01' -
Pluto Qui South Node 0:01' +

Saturn Tri North Node 0:01' +
Saturn Sex South Node 0:01' -

astrolog graphic attached...
Thank you Mercuric,
for your much needed input, members think that i have great knowledge of astrology, but they are wrong, i am a jack of all trades, i am only master of my first love, sacred geometry.....I do not go where you go in astrology, i am not a master, so humbly thank you for helping this thread, that deals with karma, when most look away!
My gift is how to connect Sacred Geometry to Astrology, as i think the ancients did, please view unfinished drawing connecting the quintile family to human D.N.A......As Above....As below....please keep helping, Mercuric, we need to understand karma in this difficult period.

mercuric
December 7th, 2005, 12:51 AM
interesting :)

I am not at all supprised to see the number 5 connected with such a thing... 5 represents the creative man, and it would only seem appropriate for DNA patterns to be based on the power of 5.

I'm not a master by any means either :) Geometry is a big part of astrology! I've been learning for about two years now, mostly as a hobby. I'm mostly interested in event and political astrology, as they seem to have an effect on the population.. more exciting than natal charts, although those are fun too, especially when two are put together for a relationship analysis.. sometimes they can be very helpful to a pair of people!

not terror related, but still analysis of an unfortunate event, you might be interested in my post on fixed grand cross thread at http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=113126&page=4 -- regarding the recent congo earthquake.

always a pleasure to post what i might find! :D

Cheers,
-mer

the monk
December 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone,
On Tuesday 6th Dec. there was a suicide attack on Baghdad police academy, at least 36 were killed and 70 wounded.
During the last few charts posted before the one on attachment, it has been seen that the Juno/Pluto opposition has been used as a trigger in locational charts, working with a kite formation. The same is true of the chart for the above attack. Worrying is on page two i posted a chart for London for 24th Dec. 2005, which uses Moon, Neptune, North Mean Node, and Juno, which arent shown as aspects on attached chart, but are aligned soon.
Just because a pattern forms doesnt mean that an attack will happen, but when an attack does happen, then usually you will find many of the pattern configurations discussed on this thread.
Im still trying to find out the time of a suicide attack on a bus leaving Baghdad on 8th Dec. 2005, killing at least 30.

mercuric
December 9th, 2005, 02:03 PM
thanks for the chart data :) this was definitly a sick attack. do they not understand this attack only further damaged thier own wartown country? pigs they are!

anyhow... the kite is a factor, yes, but wow the orbs are wide!

keeping within tighter orbs, mainly because i believe karmic stuff always tends to stay within close orbs and loves to be present on the angles.. I notice there is a major pattern involving mercury/venus/pluto, ceres, juno, and all the angles. pluto and ceres sit close to eachother, with the midheaven at thier midpoint (8 arcmin). at the other end of the axis, at the IC, sits juno in opposition. mercury/venus/juno form a yod along the IC/MC axis, with the yod pointing at the juno/IC conjunction. the charts angles are almost square, causing the juno/ceres-pluto opposition to form a grand cross on the already-crossed angles, and the mercury/venus sextile forms sextiles and trines to the asc/dsc axis as well. alot of anglular interaction with a very tight-orbed yod on the ic/mc, and the yod has an opposition running right down the center, forming semisexiles even! i'm convinced a yod with an opposition right down the center is even more powerful as a formation.

an astrolog chart showing only these aspects is attached. not shown in the chart is the semisquare/sesquiquadrate that mercury forms with the lunar nodes. i've found it common for mercury to make interesting aspects at the time of pig-headed terror attacks. for example, at 9/11, it was exactly risng, that is, conjunct the ascendent degree.

the closest aspects are the yod (juno opposed merc/venus sextile midpoint @ 9arc min), the mercury/node interaction (10 arcmin) , and the pluto/asc-dsc t-square (pluto conjunct asc/dsc midpoint @ 9arcmin).

the monk
December 9th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Once again, Merc,
Thank you for your imput, i find it very comforting when others look to the heavens during "Our Watch".
It is all very complicated, and on my own, the puzzle is too complex for me to decipher, yet all together we may make a dent in the mystery of karma and astrology.

mercuric
December 9th, 2005, 09:55 PM
no one soul can decipher the puzzle, yet we tend to find clues...it's a complex matter for sure..

i certainly look to more positive implementations of the energy... such senseless violence.

the monk
January 6th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Hi everyone,
Everything on attachment is self-explanatary, so it only leaves me with writing a short note.
As you can see by attachment with the Karbala attack, there is a kite on the angles that include mean node and Juno, which happened at 10:00am.
Later another attack happened at Ar Ramadi at 10:55am., when obvously the locational kite on the angles had moved on, but it has been my experience that 1 or 2 major planets on the angles can also set the kite off even when it doesnt touch any angle itself.
You will see that the Moon is tight on the Asc. and Pluto is 2* off M.C., also i have included the Grand Square that has been around for a while.
please view B.B.C. document explaining events.