Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior in a Spiritual Path

is offline <-- Morrighan by Jessica Galbreith

Warrior in a Spiritual Path

I am thinking of pulling together a course that studies the use of the warrior /warrior symbolism etc in a spiritual path. Would there be any interest in this? If so, would there be anything specific you would like to have addressed?

Please PM me if you have thoughts on this.

Thanks
    "Doesn't respond well to bullies, baseless allegations and narrow-mindedness. Approach at own risk if participating in one of the above. "

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh no....she's awake!!"

For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own -- And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone. ~ Rod Serling

Then the devil's clock struck midnight. And the skies lit up again. And the battlefield where heaven stood. Was blown to hell again
    ~ Garth Brooks "Belleau Wood"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We die with the dying:
    See, they depart, and we go with them.
    We are born with the dead:
    See, they return, and bring us with them."

T.S. Elliot
    Little Gidding, Fourth Quartets

Of course I would, I'm suppose to register my hands as "lethal weapons" because of my martial arts training.

Whisper
    my.NAME.is.DURIEL.
    <--------------->
    We are the many-born. We are the immortal.
    We have been known by many names throughout the ages,
    though few have understood the truth of our existence.

is offline <-- Morrighan by Jessica Galbreith
    LOL. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper Arro
    Of course I would, I'm suppose to register my hands as "lethal weapons" because of my martial arts training.

Whisper
    "Doesn't respond well to bullies, baseless allegations and narrow-mindedness. Approach at own risk if participating in one of the above. "

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says..."Oh no....she's awake!!"

For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own -- And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone. ~ Rod Serling

Then the devil's clock struck midnight. And the skies lit up again. And the battlefield where heaven stood. Was blown to hell again
    ~ Garth Brooks "Belleau Wood"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We die with the dying:
    See, they depart, and we go with them.
    We are born with the dead:
    See, they return, and bring us with them."

T.S. Elliot
    Little Gidding, Fourth Quartets

Penthesilea's Castle, where my heart is..
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsFlameSong
    I am thinking of pulling together a course that studies the use of the warrior /warrior symbolism etc in a spiritual path. Would there be any interest in this? If so, would there be anything specific you would like to have addressed?

Please PM me if you have thoughts on this.

Thanks
    I'd be interested too. I've always been fascinated by the Warrior archtype, both in male and female.
    I'm an Evil Woman. FOREVER!
    Just deal with it!

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. Gandhi

Truth Lives... and will not be hidden forever!

"En Erebos, Phos." Rev. Greg Crowfoot

“There is no “reality” that can not or will not change, no matter how real it seems to us, but we have to give it something to change TO.” Lynn Grabhorn. The “Excuse me, your life is waiting” Playbook.

Penthesilea's Castle banner by Flaire, Keyholder Banner by DonovanJoseph, all other banners and Rotations by Patriciaj, the Banner Goddess!

I'd be interested as well by this course. I've read both Kerr Cuhulain's books on Wiccan Warrior path and it's a path I might take.

I'd be interested but I can't do anything right now with my job. I'd prolly watch along at least.

My DeadJournal

"Sleep is like death but without the commitment."

is offline We'll always be somewhere on the outside
    Well I've never really studied martial arts, but I'd love to participate

*jaw drops* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! PICK ME, PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, my perfect class!!!!!!!!!!! how often do i have to b online tho? i would only b able to come on a few times a week.

tiger banners thanks to the talented faeawyn

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey
    I'll sign up!
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Swords, you will pm us when u start the class, yes?

tiger banners thanks to the talented faeawyn

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast