Thread: Next Book

Smile Next Book

Hi there!
    i haven't gotten any messages from this forum for a while. Has anyone here read Witch Doctor : The Craft of Healing? you should if you want to have alternatives to flu shots. It is a very informative book with many tips for staying well and loosing weight. People have been telling me that they have had good success with healing after operations and reducing cholesterol with my book.

Anyway this is a nice forum, it would be pleasant if there was some interest in my books here.

I have been very busy writing the next two books in the series. I am almost done with Witch Doctor's Kitchen Cookbook. Actually I should be finished with it but another project came up and it got pushed aside for a few weeks. It will be out pretty soon.

Sounds great I've been wanting to lose weight. I will have to check this one out and pass it down to my mom and granny. Thanks for telling us what you have been up too.
    BB,
    fairielove

Quote Originally Posted by fairielove
    Sounds great I've been wanting to lose weight. I will have to check this one out and pass it down to my mom and granny. Thanks for telling us what you have been up too.
    BB,
    fairielove
    very pretty icon and sig!

Thank you. I love your avatar. A fairy after my own heart. lol.
    brightest blessings,
    fairielove