Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

Ok, so this is the support thread for anyone who is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or transexual. Anything from the LGBT Alphabet. This is place for us to make friends, discuss probelms, discuss thoughts, or post about major LGBT events going on. Please feel free to chat with us

Trisha

P.s. I have asked mol to sticky this thread..so it should be soon , hopefully that is.
    Last edited by Purrcatnip; October 28th, 2005 at 11:33 AM.
    You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

Sometimes I wonder if this is even my own reality..
    My MW gallery pics

Ok, for starting our group.. I think we should introduce ourselves. Just put whatever you want. Your name, your favorite hobby, whether your single or dating, your sexuality (only if you want to, I know some people do not believe in sexual labels, or dont want to disclose), age if wanted, location, etc.

Just make an introduction so everyone can know who you are.

OK...and for me.

My name is Patricia. I am 21 years old, bisexual, and in a confusing sexual friendship with my best friend Jessica. I am not out of the closet with my close friends or family, but I am with strangers, and alot of people in my college. I go to Grand Valley State University in Michigan. I am member of the Out 'n' About group on campus, a lgbt group. I love animals, the outdoors, decorating, dancing, and movies.
    Last edited by Purrcatnip; October 28th, 2005 at 11:34 AM.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

My MW gallery pics

This is sooooooooooo cool!!!!

Ok....My name is Heather (Lady MoonWater). I just turned 34 last October 23rd. I am one of those people who don't believe in labels. I have been in a commited relationship with my partner Wendy for almost 5 years now ( next year in April it will be 5 years). We had our commitment cerermony on April 14th, 2001!! It was beautiful!!! We have been best friends for.....let me see.....well we met in High School she was in 12th and I was in 10th. So that long. We have a littly fur child. She has only been with us since.....oh man I can't remember....anyway in September she turned 4 years old. She is such a sweetie!!! We love her to death!!!

I am a writer. No nothing published yet. I am kind of in a slump right now. I attent Southwestern College in Chula Vista California. I suffer from anxiety, major depressive disorder, Post trumatic stress disorder, and agoraphobia. Yeah I know thats a lot. It is hard to deal with too. So because of my agoraphobia I take my classes online.....thank the Goddess for online classes!!! I am working towards my degree in Psychology! Lets all guess why.

Let me see....oh my partner Wendy is on this board too....she goes by Rainenchantress ( I believe unless she changed it on me) I will get her to come here and introduce herself too.

I love to travel ( have not done much of that since the emotional problems though). I love to garden and cook. I also love to meet new people. I have been burned just recently by some people from another site and message board so excuse me if I am a little cautious. I am working on it though.

Well I guess that is me.

"It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?"
    -----John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/ladymoonwater

Oh cool good to see this got started!!

Anyways for those who do not know me my name is Mary, age 31 in November, occupation as of this moment aside from a mom is a freelance writer and photographer. Hobbies to many to name all of them here but art, writing music, sports, etc

Relationship wise I am not sure at the moment but will get back to you on that once I am sure what is going on.

So nice to meet ya Purrcatnip and Lady MoonWater! Look forward to talking to you both and to whoever else joins the group

Quote Originally Posted by Purrcatnip
    P.s. I have asked mol to sticky this thread..so it should be soon , hopefully that is.
    LOL! Why didn't you ask me? I was just waiting for you to make the thread so I could stick it!

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrea
    LOL! Why didn't you ask me? I was just waiting for you to make the thread so I could stick it!
    Ooo..thought mol had to do it. YAY!
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

My MW gallery pics

I really want to write a nice introduction but I'm tired and feeling really beat down right now

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Well, I might as well come on in now that I'm here. It'll make a change introducing myself since I don't recall doing it properly when I first joined.

Anyway, I'm Laura, 21 year old bisexual pagan type. My brotherand a few select friends know I'm bi, but my parents dont, merely for the fact that I haven't felt the need to tell them. They'd be cool with it, which is nice, but it's just not something I feel the need to tell them.

Relationship-wise, it's kinda complicated, though I'm not really attached to anyone at the moment. Sort of. I'm involved with people, let's put it that way.

I'm studying Human biology at uni. When I'm not studying, I'm writing. I write mainly horro-fantasy and fanfiction. The stuff worth reading can be found in the link in my sig. I din't really care about being published though. Writing as a career I don't want to pursue. Kudos to those who do, you got more guts than I do, but it's a hobby for me.

I think that's all you need to know. Everything else I've probably posted about all over the boards, so I won't bore you with it. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Argent

I'm so spooky, I pee darkness!

Rin here.

I'm 23 years old, in University (studying foreign languages), into Witchcraft, Chaos (magic), buddhism, anime, manga ... and stuff. I identify as asexually gay, I suppose. I prefer to have romantic relationships with men, but I don't like sex. I came out to my parents when I was 13, and later to my friends when I was 18.

I still have trouble dealing with it. I have self-esteem issues, and a lot of it stem from being gay and the way that our culture at large is still not at all gay-friendly. I'm still afraid that someone may want to just up and assault or harass me for it.

Which is silly since most people are surprised when they find out that I'm gay. They can't tell. So I'm not sure why I think complete strangers could "just know" I'm gay and decide I should be beaten for it. I guess that's just the way anxiety works. Meh.
    この世には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは、必然だけ。

Alrighty well here is my intro.

I'm 20 (4 more months and I can drink woot!) and I'm a college student majoring in Psychology and learning Japanese idependently now. I'm very much a pagan although right now I'm non-practicing. I suppose for me pagan is more my mindset than my religion, or maybe I'll just call it a spirituality. Heh...I hate intros. I'm jobless and moneyless, hehe but I don't mind quite yet.
    Hobbies would include painting ceramics or well painting any objects although I haven't been able to in years, video games, tarot, website design, photography, writing, and I'm sure other stuff that I haven't thought of yet.
    Relationship wise I'm in a friendship with maybe more relationship (at least that's the best I can describe it right now) with my friend Trisha. Umm...I suppose I consider myself bisexual although I'm not big on labels either.
    I guess that's it for now.
    Woot! Thanks for starting this group.

Page 1 of 455 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast