Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 451 452 453 454 455
Results 4,541 to 4,547 of 4547

Thread: LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire_black View Post
    Did anyone see what Lisa Lampanelli did yesterday? She had a show in Topeka, Kansas - home of the Westboro Baptist Church - and they said they were going to protest. Because of this, Lisa said she'd donate $1,000 for every member of the WBC that showed up to protest her show. She ended up donating $44,000 to the Gay Men's Health Crisis because of them.

Here's a news article about it: http://www.ktka.com/news/2011/may/20...boro-baptist-/
    I love that! I know at a lot of the big counter protests here, they collect donations and make a donation to a pro-gay fund in their name. Of course, we've never been able to get that much money.
    There is no emotion; there is peace
    There is no ignorance; there is knowledge
    There is no passion; there is serenity
    There is no death; there is the Force

So, hey, did I mention - the Missus and I finally got our names legally changed! We're officially hyphenated now. Our new last name sounds very cool, but, damn is it long. Spelling it for people makes my tongue tired!
    If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
    helps you feel your life protects you,
    cradles you and connects you to everything.
    Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

::chirping of gay crickets:: Where is everybody?
    If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
    helps you feel your life protects you,
    cradles you and connects you to everything.
    Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Hellooo
    Has been rather quiet in here lately. I've been lurking but not really posting.

Congratulations on getting your names changed!

So uh...bump!
    Thread started by one of my dearest friends...but anyway...

I AM GAY! Yes, I'm a lesbian! I can be a hetero-romantic at times, but ultimately my love is for woman.

This is the first time I've ever openly admitted it, first time to write it out. But it's true. So ****ing true. I can't deny it.

Now to slowly get my life together so I can go and be the person I am, deep inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Arinya View Post
    So uh...bump!
    Thread started by one of my dearest friends...but anyway...

I AM GAY! Yes, I'm a lesbian! I can be a hetero-romantic at times, but ultimately my love is for woman.

This is the first time I've ever openly admitted it, first time to write it out. But it's true. So ****ing true. I can't deny it.

Now to slowly get my life together so I can go and be the person I am, deep inside.
    Good for you and good luck with living the rest of your life as you want and as you are.
    I'm bi, but I am in a lesbian relationship with the person I believe to be my life partner (known here as Anima Nera). I have never been happier.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
    Good for you and good luck with living the rest of your life as you want and as you are.
    I'm bi, but I am in a lesbian relationship with the person I believe to be my life partner (known here as Anima Nera). I have never been happier.
    Thanks Cassie! I have a long, long way to go before I can be free but, that's ok! One day at a time. I got myself into this mess, and now I'll just have to get myself back out of it.