Page 2 of 455 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

Okay, I'm feeling better today. Here goes

Lessseeeee, I'm 30, I live in West Virginia. We have a very active GLBT community here so I'm pretty blessed about that. Everyone who knows me knows I'm bisexual. My parent seem to be in denial. Until I march a girlfriend to Thanksgiving Dinner and plant one on her at the table, they are not going to believe it (mind you . . . I have brought gf's to Thanksgiving, there was just no public smooching ).

Until May, I was a college professor and though I loved teaching, I hated teaching at the school where I worked. Now I deliver the morning paper while I'm working on several creative projects. I got my Master's Degree for writing a screenplay called "Heka".

I live by myself, except for my cat Daizey. There are pictures sprinkled all over the boards of her. I'm single, with my heart very recently stomped on.

I guess that's about all I have to say right now. It's very nice to meet all of you! Just so you know, this is the only intro thread I have ever had on MW. I never made one when I joined eons ago

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Wow Mithrea cool intro, learned alot about ya there

And hi to all else who joined the thread!!

hmm.. another intro?... I suck at them.. (I'm sure my original is buried.. it's been a few years.. )

Me... hmm.. that's it.. just me.. I'm 27 and a lesbian.. completely out.. (pretty much everyone was just like "... and the news is?" ... so, guess I couldn't hide it if I wanted to)

My path is mine, it is comprised of many things.. (sort of ecclectic, but not.. I have several primary sources, but they coincide.. this is do partially to what feels right, and partially to some of my ancestors paths.. But, I'm sure that my path is shown elsewhere on the board..

I am eternally single I think.. I don't think I'd survive another relationship.. (and it was like 7 years between exes.. I'm going on 8 since the last one ended.. eek)

I am the caregiver for a few critters.. I have a cat, a rat, a guinea pig, a hamster, and now a rabbit.. they are all rescues except the hamster which was given to me when the last one (a rescue) died..

What else?.. I don't know.. everything one would want to know about me.. (well, of what I would allow people to know anyway) is on this board somewhere..

is offline Goddess bless your little cotton socks!
    Hello everyone. My name is Miriam and I'm Bi-sexual.

I'm in a hetro relationship at the moment, and hope to soon be handfasted. Steve knows I'm bi and so do my two closest friends, but my family don't know and if I'm lucky they never will. If I was straght (like they assume i am) they'd accept me, and if I was a lesbian they'd be fine with that too, But being Bi is far worse (for reasons I don't understand) and converstaions I've had with them about other people has convinced me not to tell them.. ever!

I'm 18 years old, going on 28, and I'm back in high school to get my HSC. I just started working as a casual waitress and so far that makes me happy. I'm a witch, and my religion forms the foundation of who I am.

I have a budgie named Charles who I found on the street and took home, and a not-so-little kitten named Messiah. I love to read, shop and make knives.

Nice to meet you all, and get to know you better!

Hmmm so how is everyone today?

Good, and you? hehe

I agree with mouse..people tend to see those that are bisexual far worse than those that are gay. I had this one girl who was a lesbian tell me that they didnt like bisexaul's because it meant they are whores. Which really made me mad. I think im bisexual because I dont have restrictions on who I can fall in love with.NOT because I want to sleep with both at the same time.

Another thing, Whats the difference between Asexual and Bisexual? They are the same thing right?
    You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

Sometimes I wonder if this is even my own reality..
    My MW gallery pics

Good, and you? hehe
    I am getting better as the eveing goes on.

I had this one girl who was a lesbian tell me that they didnt like bisexaul's because it meant they are whores
    Yikes talk about judgemental.I would be more then just mad.

Asexual means you are either not attracted to either sex or you don't participate in sex at all. I have been accused of being "asexual" before by my fiance. He was an ass, so it's good he's gone. Now I wouldn't take that to be an insult anyway.

Many of the gay friends I have say bisexuals "don't exist." Non-existence has been a recurring them in my life.

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Many of the gay friends I have say bisexuals "don't exist." Non-existence has been a recurring them in my life.
    What is there reasoning for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hymnia
    What is there reasoning for that?
    They say bisexuals are either so desperate they will take anything, so promiscuous they will do anything or really gay and not willing to be out.

Page 2 of 455 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast