Page 5 of 455 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

Verrry interesting thread ... seems like there are a lot who identify themselves as bi, despite what some of the more militant members of the gay 'community' (it's a community as long as you're willing to fit into closely defined pigeonholes, at any rate) think. Seems most of the people on here are female, I'm (checks) yup, male, 18, living in England (although I prefer to think of my part of it as the ancient kingdom of Wessex, just waiting for the chance to rise again against the Norman oppressors - sorry, going off topic.) Up until fairly recently I thought that was I was 'just' gay (those handy pigeonholes), that is until I fell head over heels into a relationship with a woman i met online that - well, I've talked about that in other parts of this site, it's not an easy thing to talk about. So now i think, yup, women do do it for me, but I still have those naughty thoughts about guys too so - I guess i don't fit so neatly into those pigeonholes now. Oh yes, and I'm Pagan, and I'm an empath, and all of these things I've found out this year too so is it any wonder my mind gets a bit overloaded sometimes. Who said life had to be uncomplicated?

it only remains to give you a smilie. thank you.

~ Light up, light up, ~
    ~ As if you have a choice ~
    ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
    ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

Welcome new peoples

Shy Hawk, it's very good to see you again!

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Really no need to introduce myself, but if you wan to know anything I *haven't* told.... just ask........ sigh.... why doesn't ANYONE live in CT?????
    OFFICIALLY PROTECTED BY THE OSC!
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
    The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Be thoughtful and make me feel special.
    -ME

why not connecticut? LOL.. Guess ya just missed me... as we've noticed.. I don't think I'd move back there though.. not very good memories attached to Connecticut.

yay! more peeps.. love the intros. Its so interesting how you can see a person's personality peek through when they describe themselves.. hehe
    Welcome!
    You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

Sometimes I wonder if this is even my own reality..
    My MW gallery pics

Unhappy

*singing.... "I'm lonely...... I'm Miss lonely.... I have nobody.... to call my own...."*

I WANT MY ELLIE BACK...... NOW!!!!

Last edited by Lilith Morgaine; November 7th, 2005 at 03:39 PM.
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
    The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    -ME

Sorry that I haven't been around more.

I promise I will be around more. I have been battiling this stupid depression lately and I still am. My thought are all jumbled up right now. It sucks

So anyone here live in San Diego??? I live in Imperial Beach. Oh thats California.
    "It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?"
    -----John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/ladymoonwater

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MoonWater
    Sorry that I haven't been around more.

I promise I will be around more. I have been battiling this stupid depression lately and I still am. My thought are all jumbled up right now. It sucks

So anyone here live in San Diego??? I live in Imperial Beach. Oh thats California.
    I know exactly how that goes. PM me if you ever want to talk

"The Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother and Crone, is a relatively new concept which was made popular during the 20th century. Hekate is today most often equated to the Crone aspect of this triplicate archetypal image, but this idea of Hekate as Crone Goddess is one which would have been completely alien to the people of ancient Greece. The only possible explanation for the continued association today is that somehow the darker, scarier aspects of Hekate has been equated to wisdom in old age, which is, when you think about it rather ludicrous." -- Sorita D'Este. Read more in the book: Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrea
    I know exactly how that goes. PM me if you ever want to talk
    Thanks
    "It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?"
    -----John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/ladymoonwater

I've basicallly given up on meeing a Pagan lesbian in CT.... way TOO tall an ordar, but what is the best way to go about finding serious groups in your area..... social..... activist.... etc....? I live in Winsted.... NW CT

Attached are 4 helpful maps...... *I* live at the red star
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    -ME

Page 5 of 455 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast