Page 6 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Support Thread- Come Inside :)

I thought I gave an intro here, but I guess I didn't.
    I'm a lesbian college freshman out in NY and sadly my girlfriend is out in MD. But I get to see her again in January over break and she's coming up in 2007 to go here. :D

Yes! Ah, yes is a word with a glorious ring! A true universal utopious thing! Engenders embracing and chasing of blues, the very best word for the whole world to use!
    - Yellow Submarine (196

Flying Caddywompus Productions

般若波羅蜜多心經

Arg! I've been having make-out dreams for the last two weeks! It's driving me insane! I need to find a make-out boytoy; but alas, the vast majority of gay men in my "city" are addicted to sex, or are too effeminate for my tastes. Woe is me! WOE!

And now for something completely different ...
    この世には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは、必然だけ。

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Morgaine
    I've basicallly given up on meeing a Pagan lesbian in CT.... way TOO tall an ordar, but what is the best way to go about finding serious groups in your area..... social..... activist.... etc....? I live in Winsted.... NW CT

Attached are 4 helpful maps...... *I* live at the red star

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to this.. college is going so crazy this year..

The best way to get together with similar groups in your area is to look at your local college. College groups are open to all ages, and many allow those that arent even associated with the college to attend.

Here is website about local resources in your area. Its for gay youth but it has links for more adult groups as well. Just click on the gay straight alliance button.

http://www.ourtruecolors.org/
    Last edited by Purrcatnip; November 16th, 2005 at 09:16 PM.
    You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

Sometimes I wonder if this is even my own reality..
    My MW gallery pics

Hey! A note to all college LBGT, I was just curious if anyone else is going to MBLGTACC 2006! ..Its location this year is in South Dakato, but my glbt group here at GVSU is fundraising and taking road trip to it. Over 1100 colleges meet up for this conference to discuss glbt issues and at night party/dance. Its an awesome thing. The link is:

www.mblgtacc2006.org

Just wanted to know if anyone else was attending!!
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

My MW gallery pics

Quote Originally Posted by Purrcatnip
    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to this.. college is going so crazy this year..

The best way to get together with similar groups in your area is to look at your local college. College groups are open to all ages, and many allow those that arent even associated with the college to attend.

Here is website about local resources in your area. Its for gay youth but it has links for more adult groups as well. Just click on the gay straight alliance button.

http://www.ourtruecolors.org/
    Thanks I will have to check that out!
    "It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?"
    -----John Lennon

http://www.myspace.com/ladymoonwater

I just thought I would stop in and say hi to everyone.
    Not been up to much latly other then being, sick, depressed and not able to move much but hoping I will get better soon...
    to all
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 21st, 2005 at 12:12 AM.

so lonely...........
    OFFICIALLY PROTECTED BY THE OSC!
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
    The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Be thoughtful and make me feel special.
    -ME

I can relate Lilith

hmm..our thread should be more active, but lately school and the weather have me very depressed.

Ok..so just on a general note, I guess we can discuss this:

What state do you think is the most glbt friendly? What state do you wish you lived in?

I was thinking about this the other day, cause I live in michigan and although it is glbt friendly..it also is on the bible belt.. which makes it not fun. So, I am thinking about maybe moving to Oregon, in a couple of years. They seem to be very liberal..and they arent far from california..if I ever wanted to get married to chicka.
    I would say that california is the most glbt friendly out of all the states though... but I wouldnt want to live there..because its really crazy in CA. The people are a whole nother species.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

My MW gallery pics

您认识,我和高兴

I live in Saskatchewan. We were the fifth province to legalize same-sex marriage about a year before it was legalized nation-wide by parliament. In Canada, I think the most gay-friendly communities could be found in British Columbia, Quebec, and Ontario - but I don't know for certain, so don't quote me on that.

Well, you can quote me, it's just not very factual. Je m'excuse, je ne parle pas avec les poissons parce que je suis un pamplemousse. 我的学习日本语。
    この世には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは、必然だけ。

Page 6 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast