View Poll Results: What's in Area 51 that's so special? (Multiple Choice)

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captured/found aliens and UFOs of other than Earthly origin

33 28.95%
  • Advanced flight systems, at least at some point in time.

52 45.61%
  • Psychic/paranormal research.

23 20.18%
  • Bio-research: Genetics

25 21.93%
  • Bio-research: Bio-weapons, viruses, etc.

33 28.95%
  • Something so baffling nobody is yet to think of it

23 20.18%
  • Absolutely nothing, the truth is elsewhere.

21 18.42%
  • Other.

34 29.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in Area 51?

Something so baffling nobody is yet to think of it. I'm sure if we found out we'd either laugh or cry. Perhaps both depending on what it was.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Everything great of this Earth flows into this city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadhbh
    Something so baffling nobody is yet to think of it. I'm sure if we found out we'd either laugh or cry. Perhaps both depending on what it was.
    Either that or have FBI pay a visit.

I'm going with "other". I believe that place has the possibility for a million things to be happening. So I'm really not going to choose just one. i think I'll just say that I'm forsure something is going on there but as to what it is, I'll need more info before I jump to conclusions.
    Official Site Step-Child
    ~

~Child of Eros and Persephone~

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ
    I'm sure we all know of this old piece of land that's now a very well protected airfield owned by the government, probably a favorite of alien-centric literature, movies, and video games.... but what do you think is *really* there? Do you believe roswell happened? Do you believe aliens are held there? Do you believe it's just another airfield that happened to be the suspect of weird rumors? Or maybe it's a high tech research facility of earthling nature?

I personally believe if anything special is being done at Area 51, it would be bio-research, specifically genetic and transgenic research... not aliens, but not human either... also possibly bio-weapons........ aliens are a cute story to cover it up since it seems to have made such a big cult...

it's a high tech research facility of earthling nature, with aliens being a story to cover it up.

But Roswell still happened anyway....the crashing of some early earthling research into experimental vehicles, not aliens in a UFO that then got vivisected.
    "...but fruit flies like a banana!"
    Biggest Brightest Blessings!!!

I have no common sense, and I believe that each person not only has their own individual path to wherever they are going, but they have subconsciously used magick to 'think themselves' to wherever they are in the Infinite World of God Herself.

Use that grain of salt in digesting the above post.

Furthermore, there may be an absolute truth, but I believe that no mortal can encompass it. We are all blind-men dealing with the Elephant. My investigations of the rope (tail) may be of no help whatsoever in your investigations of the spear (tusk), and vice versa.

But it's fun to compare, anyway!

raxivar@yahoo.com

I voted "Other." I haven't a flippin' clue.
    Ditto. Only maybe I would said "I haven't the foggiest clue" =P

I chose other due to things I have seen while within the military myself. I have found that the FBI has released revised public recods of Area 51 if for nothing else then to help ensure a cover up. However true these reports may have sounded by taking a look at a satilite photo I have found there to be six buildings in the following formation located at or fairly close to the center of the base:

\ /
    / \

The 1s are each a seperate building and the slashes are placed in the formation and angle they can be truely seen. If you look at it though a rough design on a computer you can probably see the symetry and symblance of one of our own symbols.

Now from those whom I have spoken to on this acute design I have learned that within each of those buildings there lays a symbol on the ground seemingly etched into stone. This is the supposed reason the buildings were put into place.

If anyone here has ever been to Montauk Point and seen the glyphs or watched them bend as aircraft moved by or anything else for that matter you would understand why such a large scale area was designated around the symbols.

For those of you who have not, when a glyph stretches around Montauk point things can occur depending upion the type of Glyph in question. be it good or bad. It is my guess these five symbols have a similar effect if exposed. I would assume however that that reaction is not a good one or one that the military is trying to figure out by studies.

If your a parapsychologist then your chances of recieving access to the base is supposedly easier but then again I have yet to hear of one ever returning from within after seeing the designs. Instead they seem to remain on and vanish from all other forms of life in hopes to find out the meaning.

So in the end perhaps it was aliens who made them. Who knows but from what all I have learned on the subject it seems more paganish then extraterestrial. Who knows perhaps we in a previous life made the symbols and one day one of us will awaken with the knowledge and remembrance of their use and go forth setting the old plans to motion.

In the end, only time will tell.
    Many ask whom I am and the answer though simple seems to baffle them. For the answer to whom I am is within your mirror and everything you see, for I am it all. I am the one created and not born. The one who has yet to ever die, but merely transcends into the next successor. I am, Xellos Metallion, and I am EG.

I have no idea whats going on there. Its probably something we could never think of. But I feel like its more than just Aliens. I remember seeing a show once about area 51 and they had a thing on how various creatures that looked like Chupacabras were found dead around the area. Its probably some Island of Doctor Moreau stuff going on there.

This is my dragon Titania made by instinct

MySpace
    CovenSpace
    Facebook
    PaganSpace.com
    PaganSpace.net

Ω
    Last edited by Galaxia; March 2nd, 2007 at 09:41 PM.

Absolute Free Will

Hey, you can put anything there you want man.
    - laserhazel

Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect trust.

Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.

For tread the Circle thrice about to keep unwelcome spirits out.

To bind the spell well every time, let the spell be said in rhyme.

Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.

Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,

let love and light be our guides again.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

I belive that something did crash in the nevada desert, be it from this world or not, i also belive that interest has got so hot on that area that they have moved the whole thing but like us to focus on that area so they have kept the big white cars and shoot on site thing just to keep our eyes averted from else where.

The point about the glphs is fascinating i havent heard that one before.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast