View Poll Results: What's in Area 51 that's so special? (Multiple Choice)

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captured/found aliens and UFOs of other than Earthly origin

33 28.95%
  • Advanced flight systems, at least at some point in time.

52 45.61%
  • Psychic/paranormal research.

23 20.18%
  • Bio-research: Genetics

25 21.93%
  • Bio-research: Bio-weapons, viruses, etc.

33 28.95%
  • Something so baffling nobody is yet to think of it

23 20.18%
  • Absolutely nothing, the truth is elsewhere.

21 18.42%
  • Other.

34 29.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What is in Area 51?

Personally, I'm inclined to believe that Clinton was being honest when he said he was shutting Area 51 down because it was getting too much public attention. When people are trying to see in, it's hard to keep things secret. I suspect all the secret advanced weapons research is being done elsewhere now.

Quote Originally Posted by ModernKnight View Post
    Personally, I'm inclined to believe that Clinton was being honest when he said he was shutting Area 51 down because it was getting too much public attention. When people are trying to see in, it's hard to keep things secret. I suspect all the secret advanced weapons research is being done elsewhere now.
    But is that what they want us to think? is it a double bluff??

Anyway, something's still being done there ... here's a flight right now heading into Vegas from somewhere near there. ( )

En Route/Scheduled To Mc Carran Int'l Airport (Las Vegas, NV) [KLAS]

WWW212 B73Q Tonopah Test Range (KTNX) [Dep] Thu 05:50AM PST unknown [Arr] Thu 06:26AM PST
    http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KLAS/enroute <-- very useful, that. Any flight with a "WWW" code to or from "Tonopah Test Range", is really going to you-know-where .
    ~ Light up, light up, ~
    ~ As if you have a choice ~
    ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
    ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

Here's a transcript of a DOD Q&A with the media that deals with a few questions about Groom Lake: Transcript.

Faith is easy -- until the moment you actually need it.

"Since when are facts subjective?" - Athena_Nadine

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all convictions, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

is offline Teller of Unvarnished Truth
    Hudson River Valley in the shadow of Storm King Mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    I'm sure we all know of this old peice of land that's now a very well protected airfield owned by the government, probably a favorite of alien-centric literature, movies, and video games.... but what do you think is *really* there? Do you believe roswell happened? Do you believe aliens are held there? Do you believe it's just another airfield that happened to be the suspect of weird rumors? Or maybe it's a high tech research facility of earthling nature?

I personally believe if anything special is being done at Area 51, it would be bio-research, specifically genetic and transgenic research... not aliens, but not human either... also possibly bio-weapons........ aliens are a cute story to cover it up since it seems to have made such a big cult...
    It is where they keep my Ex-Wife.
    God is an underachiever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline Teller of Unvarnished Truth
    Hudson River Valley in the shadow of Storm King Mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Blue View Post
    Here's a transcript of a DOD Q&A with the media that deals with a few questions about Groom Lake: Transcript.
    The DOD, of course, being famous for telling the truth.
    God is an underachiever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't you just love speculating about this kinda stuff, I know I do. Wouldn't we all just love to know what's there and what's going on there, how amazing would that be, to know! All this seceret "underground" stuff going on in the world and to know about it you'd have to be killed, I wonder if it would be worth it lol?
    ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    I'm sure we all know of this old peice of land that's now a very well protected airfield owned by the government, probably a favorite of alien-centric literature, movies, and video games.... but what do you think is *really* there? Do you believe roswell happened? Do you believe aliens are held there? Do you believe it's just another airfield that happened to be the suspect of weird rumors? Or maybe it's a high tech research facility of earthling nature?

I personally believe if anything special is being done at Area 51, it would be bio-research, specifically genetic and transgenic research... not aliens, but not human either... also possibly bio-weapons........ aliens are a cute story to cover it up since it seems to have made such a big cult...
    Area 51 can be found using Google earth......... so it's there even they say it's not..............................

It really was just a weather balloon but everyone wants to believe in something unusual. It apparently wasn't easy for the officers there to disclose complete information so it got hyped out of proportion.
    - laserhazel

Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect trust.

Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.

For tread the Circle thrice about to keep unwelcome spirits out.

To bind the spell well every time, let the spell be said in rhyme.

Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.

Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,

let love and light be our guides again.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

I have it on good authority that Area 51 is nothing more than a smoke screen these days. It is dubious it ever head anything of major interest either.

"Quick, Quick throw a few big fences up, tell all the monkeys they will be shot on site should they cross the boundaries and while all the monkeys are looking over here we can get on with the real top secret stuff elsewhere"

Horseshit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline Unapologetically Fideistic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    I have it on good authority that Area 51 is nothing more than a smoke screen these days. It is dubious it ever head anything of major interest either.

"Quick, Quick throw a few big fences up, tell all the monkeys they will be shot on site should they cross the boundaries and while all the monkeys are looking over here we can get on with the real top secret stuff elsewhere"

Horseshit!

That's my theory. I bet if we ever got in there we'd basicly a large R&R area for everyone working on or visiting it.

Knowing most spies and such will make a beeline for this location.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast