View Poll Results: What's in Area 51 that's so special? (Multiple Choice)

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captured/found aliens and UFOs of other than Earthly origin

33 28.95%
  • Advanced flight systems, at least at some point in time.

52 45.61%
  • Psychic/paranormal research.

23 20.18%
  • Bio-research: Genetics

25 21.93%
  • Bio-research: Bio-weapons, viruses, etc.

33 28.95%
  • Something so baffling nobody is yet to think of it

23 20.18%
  • Absolutely nothing, the truth is elsewhere.

21 18.42%
  • Other.

34 29.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What is in Area 51?

well at one point it was most certainly at least an advance aircraft and flight experiment area, nowadays, it could be a smoke screen, or more likely they want everyone to think it's a smoke, the place is still more heavily guarded than fort knox was when they had a crapload of gold there.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Stargate. hehe Okay, I don't really know but it would be cool.
    I wonder how they choose who gets to work there.
    My greatest power is my mind.

My Blog Associated Content The Daily Cougar

is offline suburban child of the 70's
    with all that heavy security in place, it's probably just some sort of secret VIP lounge for top dogs. it's already got that 'loungy' name.

all those lights? why, that's the just the world's most technologically advanced (and top secret) disco ball - it's no longer suspended, it hovers!

I can give an exclusive glimpse at the alien technology that's being developed there... check out this baby.
    ~ Light up, light up, ~
    ~ As if you have a choice ~
    ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
    ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

is offline walking the road to see where it leads
    ooops... I mis-cast my vote... I meant to put it in the advanced systems option... oh well, I worked with someone whose dad happened to work security there. The dude found out his dad worked there after they moved, the only way he found out is that a friend of his family showed him a pic of his dad guarding the F-117 when it was still a skunk-work project. Of course, that isn't necessarily the only thing that went on there.

is offline walking the road to see where it leads
    google bird of prey (stealthcraft) it's the predecessor to the next-gen stealth craft (F-22) that the gov is working on. It definitely has an otherworldly look to it, and I'm sure that it could easily be mistaken for an ET craft... Of course, it doesn't have the ability to hover that I'm aware of, but it's been around since 1995 I believe...

The Aliens that crashed the UFO's are long buryed. The Air Force for years have been testing craft that was developed directly from these crashed UFO's. The Stealth techknowlge came from these craft. The F - 117 fighter & the bomber. Avro of Canada is suppose to be building there own "flying saucer". The new Hyper air- space craft just flown into space by the USAF is the lattest & they ain't talking. Suppose to reach 3000 + MPH & can land like the shuttle. Does not need a rocket to get into space. Just the long runway at Area51.

The reality is its the biggest distraction ever conceived.

The real "hidden side" of our government is in the middle of the places we would least expect them. Area 51 is for the crackpot stuff that thhe military has no real use for other than to distract conspiracy theorists.

Need a secret place to test aircraft? Plenty of miles of abandoned desert where there isn't a living being for miles to do that, no need for a special base.

The guys with guns just add to the illusion.
    Brought to you by the
    National Association For Addressing Prejudice Against Jackasses (NAFAPAJ).
    Not all witches are love and light, nor are they all hate and darkness.
    Some witches are just real mothers - like me.
    You cannot carve a beautiful sculpture in stone with loving strokes.
    It takes a hammer, a chisel, and a lot of aggression that needs converted.
    I am aware of how nasty I come across.
    If others have the right and freedom to be sweetness and light,
    I have the right to be spit and vinegar.

Buncha experimental military aircraft, mostly made by Lockheed Martin's "Skunkworks" Advanced Development Program.

As always, conspiracy theories about Area 51 are a smokescreen for something far more mundane, and embarrassing, usually happening not too far away. Just how many Nazi scientists brought to the US under the auspices of Operation Paperclip had access to highly sensitive, national security related programs taking place at Los Alamos labs, anyway?
    "Polidori once asked Byron what, besides scribble verses, he could do better than Polidori himself. Byron icily replied: 'Three things. First, I can hit with a pistol the keyhole of that door. Secondly, I can swim across that river to yonder point. And thirdly, I can give you a damned good thrashing.'"

My opinion will be the least popular...I just think it's a military base used for testing weapons, etc. Nevertheless, I still find it so interesting
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast