Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Affirmations.

Consider...

the source!

There are no meaningless coincidences!

(As I inhale) I love __________ (Goddess, God, Mind, Life, Power, Love, Joy, Sunsets, Ice Cream, whatever);
    (As I exhale) I thank __
    (ditto)__
    "...but fruit flies like a banana!"
    Biggest Brightest Blessings!!!

I have no common sense, and I believe that each person not only has their own individual path to wherever they are going, but they have subconsciously used magick to 'think themselves' to wherever they are in the Infinite World of God Herself.

Use that grain of salt in digesting the above post.

Furthermore, there may be an absolute truth, but I believe that no mortal can encompass it. We are all blind-men dealing with the Elephant. My investigations of the rope (tail) may be of no help whatsoever in your investigations of the spear (tusk), and vice versa.

But it's fun to compare, anyway!

raxivar@yahoo.com

I choose...

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I'm not trying to be obnoxious, I'm just wondering...

Do these things help? How do you do them...do you look into a mirror when you say them? (that's one way I've seen this done on TV) I mean, do you not feel silly when you say them? Do you all find they really affect you, and if so, how?
    a few from my list, then go for a walk and repeat them under my breath as I walk.
    "...but fruit flies like a banana!"
    Biggest Brightest Blessings!!!

I have no common sense, and I believe that each person not only has their own individual path to wherever they are going, but they have subconsciously used magick to 'think themselves' to wherever they are in the Infinite World of God Herself.

Use that grain of salt in digesting the above post.

Furthermore, there may be an absolute truth, but I believe that no mortal can encompass it. We are all blind-men dealing with the Elephant. My investigations of the rope (tail) may be of no help whatsoever in your investigations of the spear (tusk), and vice versa.

But it's fun to compare, anyway!

raxivar@yahoo.com

The one I use is.

I forgive you for not being the person I needed you to be.

you can change the wording to apply to your needs for example. I forgive you for not being the father I needed you to be.
    I can not change my past, I may only change my future.

I have read that affirmations are essential components of the Law of Attraction. I'm just wondering if someone has experienced it working for them?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11