Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Atlantis...

Quote Originally Posted by Apprentice666 View Post
    Bright Greetings,

I am curious as of who here believes in the "lost city of atlantis", and what theories you believe? I believe it is located in the Bermuda Triangle, and this triangle takes down boats, planes, and etc. because Atlantis was supposed to hold millions upon millions of crystal work and raw crystals. These crystals combines could interfer and bring these things down. Idk, what do you guys think?
    I believe it is still around , but its hidden from us ...that maybe different type of wormhole swallowed ,Atlantis hence forth making it VERY hard to find out if the place is real

i very much believe in atlantis..and that the people are very much alive ..and if a suriver of the city , manged to get of the island/city its possible they are living among us ..to this day..

i have heard that atlantis was the first continent, and that people sailed around the world from this point, i will have to remember the film i saw, i got rid of it in a clear out by mistake.

his evidence was the simularities in the buildings and some cultural simularites in both mayan and egyptian. he also makes links to easter island, i must stress these were his ideas and he gave pretty good evidence. i will try and find it out.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/

okay this is the site, hes the same guy who wrote about the face on mars, i must admit i found his evidence on that pretty good.

is offline Is not only pregnant - but TWINS!! AAHH!
    I think Atlantis was built on a far away planet by the Ancients. They were at war with the Wraith and had to leave or their city would be destroyed. See, Atlantis itself was this giant floating city out in the ocean. So because the Ancients were losing the battle, they put up a shield around Atlantis and sunk it under water. The remaining Ancients left for Earth, and their history of war became our stories of Atlantis sinking. They did breed with the people of Earth though, so some of us still have Ancient DNA.
    Smiley Girl says... SMILE!!

It's the smile parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley Girl View Post
    I think Atlantis was built on a far away planet by the Ancients. They were at war with the Wraith and had to leave or their city would be destroyed. See, Atlantis itself was this giant floating city out in the ocean. So because the Ancients were losing the battle, they put up a shield around Atlantis and sunk it under water. The remaining Ancients left for Earth, and their history of war became our stories of Atlantis sinking. They did breed with the people of Earth though, so some of us still have Ancient DNA.
    Someone has been watching Stargate

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

The headquarters of the crystal skull too I believe but again I don't actually belive that the Gods had anything to do with the destruction. I've been told and firmly believe this it was down to natural forces which was what caused the destruction. Although Atlantis is still accessible through meditation and visualisation, some say its a state of mind now. For anyone who is interested - the Atlantis cards by Diane Cooper and one of her books may be up your street to study/read!

Also I've received some spiritually inspired poems written about Atlantis if anyone wishes to read them I will post them in the poetry section. But as far as I'm aware, being an old soul myself or having been told about it by many, Atlantis is connected to Lemuria and the island of Mhu. I believe too that reiki has a role to play in this connection, particularly kundalini reiki and I also believe that the rune symbols that we have today have been derived from the old Lemurian healing symbols. As for the crystals..... well we have Lemurian seed crystals here today, what's not to say that there are also Atlantean crystals with similiar purposes?

lol. How do I know this? Experiences on my spiritual journey and resistance to Lemurian crystals - felt anger. I discovered this was connected to the mind's resistence. As for Atlantis itself, the Library itself is very interesting as is the fountain outside of the library although admittedly this was for me accessed through meditation. After the med I saw like a loop of golden light, so the experience even through meditation was interesting enough. And if it didn't exist, how come there is so much info lurking around today? Must be kernels of truth in some of it - that is just my opinion.
    Last edited by Saturnalia; October 26th, 2009 at 12:04 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    Someone has been watching Stargate
    Or, perhaps, this...one of my favorite places to write:

http://www.star-fleet.com/webb/stf3/atlantis

In Chaos,
    ~Jon~ :cheers:
    The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become...

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Angel View Post
    Or, perhaps, this...one of my favorite places to write:

http://www.star-fleet.com/webb/stf3/atlantis

In Chaos,
    ~Jon~ :cheers:
    Heh! I was going to comment on lifting plot lines and mashing them into another franchise... but then I remembered Aliens vs Predators.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

I believe it still exist...but in some way its a hidden city..lost to our world but in another concept of someplace we dare not look for..

or if it did exist in someway ..it either got destroyed VIA..natural causes..and the crystals remain burried where the triangle..but deeply emebed into the sand of the ocean..

which causes the unknown cases of disapppearences and plane crashs

Quote Originally Posted by mayu View Post
    i have heard that atlantis was the first continent, and that people sailed around the world from this point, i will have to remember the film i saw, i got rid of it in a clear out by mistake.

his evidence was the simularities in the buildings and some cultural simularites in both mayan and egyptian. he also makes links to easter island, i must stress these were his ideas and he gave pretty good evidence. i will try and find it out.
    Actually that's always been the best evidence -- similar objects and cultural elements that appear between cultures who never could have met. The similarities between Maya and Egyptian would be about the same as the Russian and English alphabets. The theory behind how you combine logograms and sound symbols into words is identical. The only big difference is the specific symbols used. Then you get to world-wide pyramids and so on. It had to come from somewhere.

For the record, I doubt the crystal-powersources and so on. There's no evidence that such a thing is possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2