Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign up thread for The Arte of Herbalism

Ptah, your class forum is ready. All old threads have been archived. Thank you for taking over the class. Thanks to Hymnia for teaching the previous classes.

Everyone, enjoy and learn!
    mol

sitegod/system_administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma
    follow mysticwicks on twitter | my blog

is offline Gone to play with the dolphins!
    This course is only designed to teach the student how to treat known maladies. It is imperative the student understand the most important part of any treatment is a correct diagnosis. Leave all medical diagnosis to trained medical professionals. In addition, any information taught in this course, and its usage, is not meant to replace ongoing medical treatment. Many medical treatments are based on chemical toxins, some herbs can raise the toxicity or counter the effectiveness of certain prescription medicines and should be recommended only if both the prescription and the herbís contraindications are known. No herb should ever be recommended unless a full understanding of the herb, its contraindications, ongoing treatments and the full state of the patientís health are known.

I have read and fully understand the above, AineDanu

With love and hugs to all!!

Ooh, I've been wanting to do this class for ages, but always missed sign-ups.

This course is only designed to teach the student how to treat known maladies. It is imperative the student understand the most important part of any treatment is a correct diagnosis. Leave all medical diagnosis to trained medical professionals. In addition, any information taught in this course, and its usage, is not meant to replace ongoing medical treatment. Many medical treatments are based on chemical toxins, some herbs can raise the toxicity or counter the effectiveness of certain prescription medicines and should be recommended only if both the prescription and the herb’s contraindications are known. No herb should ever be recommended unless a full understanding of the herb, its contraindications, ongoing treatments and the full state of the patient’s health are known.

I have read and fully understand the above, argento_occhi

This course is only designed to teach the student how to treat known maladies. It is imperative the student understand the most important part of any treatment is a correct diagnosis. Leave all medical diagnosis to trained medical professionals. In addition, any information taught in this course, and its usage, is not meant to replace ongoing medical treatment. Many medical treatments are based on chemical toxins, some herbs can raise the toxicity or counter the effectiveness of certain prescription medicines and should be recommended only if both the prescription and the herbís contraindications are known. No herb should ever be recommended unless a full understanding of the herb, its contraindications, ongoing treatments and the full state of the patientís health are known.

I have read and fully understand the above, Autumn-Forest

Quote:

I have read and fully understand the above (Shatril)

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Quote:

I have read and fully understand the above Purple Dragon
    ~ BRAT ~

I'm back... did'ya miss me?

If you hurt me, I do not bleed.
    When hit with scathing words, I feel no shame.
    If you killed me, I would not die
    for I am Nothing.

This course is only designed to teach the student how to treat known maladies. It is imperative the student understand the most important part of any treatment is a correct diagnosis. Leave all medical diagnosis to trained medical professionals. In addition, any information taught in this course, and its usage, is not meant to replace ongoing medical treatment. Many medical treatments are based on chemical toxins, some herbs can raise the toxicity or counter the effectiveness of certain prescription medicines and should be recommended only if both the prescription and the herb’s contraindications are known. No herb should ever be recommended unless a full understanding of the herb, its contraindications, ongoing treatments and the full state of the patient’s health are known.

I have read and fully understand the above Mordaen

If someone needs medical treatment they better bloody well go see a doctor first before they come to me, cause my cures are simple.

I have read and fully understand the above FaeryChild
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass leaving memories that become legend, then fade to myth, and are long forgotten when that age comes again."
    -Robert Jordan, "The Wheel of Time"

<---I'm starting my own personal zoo

I would like to sign up for this one if it's not too late.

I have read and fully understand the above SparkleWytch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :cheers:
    Illegally Sighted
    Twitter

Hello

I would like to sign up for this class but as i am a newbie not quite sure how to post the agreement, can someone help me please

thank you

kardell

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast